PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Livvy!

tatsxxx11
04-11-2003, 06:23 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIVVY!!

My precious Livvy love...I wanted to be sure to be the first to wish my beautiful Jeweliette a very special day! The years have not detracted from your incredible beauty, my sweet. You will be forever young and hopefully, forever mine! I wish I could be there to express my love in purrrrson, covering you with wet licks and gentle ear nibbies. But fear not, my little fur goddess...a Spring rendezvous is in the works! And Livvy, make sure you check your mail today!:) Sending you purrs and love on your special day, Your Romeo, your Knight in Furry Armor, your devoted furslave, Oliver! I wuv you Livvy!:)

HayleyRosie
04-11-2003, 06:50 AM
That was very cute Oliver.

Happy Birthday Livvy!:) :)

ScantyNebula
04-11-2003, 07:02 AM
:D Happy Birthday :D

Logan
04-11-2003, 07:06 AM
Happy Birthday, Livvy!!! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!! Something tells me that your mother will make sure it is!!! :D

Vio&Juni
04-11-2003, 07:11 AM
Birthday party... kitty kisses... cake... treats... guests... best wishes... what could a kitty wish more for her birthday :)

Barbara
04-11-2003, 07:23 AM
Oliver is it possible to hire you for love letters???

Livvy you can be so happy to have a boyfriend like that:)

Filou and Tigris send their very best wishes as well together with some headbumpies and nosekissies:) :) :)

Edwina's Secretary
04-11-2003, 07:37 AM
Bestest Birthday wishes to a bestest friend!!!!

Edwina

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-11-2003, 11:16 AM
Happy Birthday, Livvy!!!

Hope you have a wonderful day with lots of extra treats (maybe some kitty tacos?) and hugs.

Many smoochies from me on your special day! :D

kimlovescats
04-11-2003, 11:38 AM
Ah another birthday girl!!!

Happy Birthday Livvy, hope your day is SPECIAL!!!!:)

momoffuzzyfaces
04-11-2003, 12:37 PM
happy birfday livvy!! frm moff's boys: leonardo, luke, and chester. o an mawmee says frm her too!:D

AmberLee
04-11-2003, 01:31 PM
Oh, you guys are all so special! You all deserve special snugglies! Wish you could come wiggle in catnip and batty bubbles with us -- wouldn't that be cool?

Happily,

Olivia (Four years young today! Meowmy says so.)

:D :cool: :D <3 :D :cool: :D <3 :D :cool: :D <3 :D :cool: :D

Oliver,

You make my heart and tootsies and everything feel swoonies! How I adore my knight in furry armor. (My Meowmy doesn't know about our ronny-de-vews yet. Is it a secret from your Meowmy too?)

Your devoted and passionate,
Livvy

AmberLee
04-11-2003, 11:07 PM
? No email yet. Do you think the government is trying to censor kitty passion?

Livvy

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 11:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR SWEET LIVVY!!!!!!
:D ...........:D .................:D ...............:D

http://www.gifs.net/animate/10cakecp.gif

AmberLee
04-11-2003, 11:53 PM
Oh my DARLING Oliver!

Sweet Romeo, your email did come in. I guess the government didn't cause the disruption. Anyway, I made Meowmy play da music four times over! Your ideas for pressies for me thrill me to pieces. You are a wonder, a marvel, a joy. You is the bestest love-bug in the whole wide world. The sheer excitement of the email had me leap to my paws and race through the house carolling little "Mmmmrrrrwwww"s all over the place. You are so thoughtful and exciting, it's hard to believe that one small feline can be as marvelous as you are.

My Romeo! I'm going to retire to my crinkle tunnel now and contemplate the wonderfulness of you. I plan to slashy my tail around alot to express dissatisfaction that we are sundered by 3000 miles ... (at least till Easter, shhh!)

My knight in furry armor, I'm blowing kisses and headbumpies at you across the miles.

Your Jeweliette,

Livvy

krazyaboutkatz
04-12-2003, 01:48 AM
HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY LIVVY!!! It sounds like you had a great day. :D You share the same birthday as my father. He turned 66 years old today. :) Storm, Cirrus, and Sunny send you headbumpies and nose kisses. They wish that they could have been there to help you celebrate. :D
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/HByel_line.gif
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Hollow/9646/freegifsbday/bdaycake2.gif