View Full Version : Pam

jackiesdaisy1935
12-17-2001, 10:11 AM
Hi Pam, have been wondering how you are, haven't heard from you in a while. Hope all is o.k. Are you keeping busy with Bella and your new Grandbaby?
Jackie

karen israel
12-17-2001, 10:18 AM
Funny...I was thinking the same thing today! When things settle down give me a holler or email....Miss you too!!! Spencer beat me to it..I certainly know what you're going thru..please please call me if you need to talk! I don't want to bother you or I'd call you first.

[ December 17, 2001: Message edited by: K9karenI ]

Logan
12-17-2001, 10:42 AM
K9 Karen.....we now know who is NOT checking her email at home!!! LOL! I think you have a couple from Pam waiting there!!! :p

Pam is fine and she will probably be sneaking a peek here tonight. I noticed that she had posted yesterday, but she said she had a full day today at work, but I know she will appreciate everyone asking about her!!! I'm not her spokesperson either!! :D

jackiesdaisy1935
12-17-2001, 01:01 PM
Glad Pam is doing well, hope her Mom is doing well too, I know everybody is very busy this time of year, but it's a worry when you don't hear for a while.
Jackie

Sudilar
12-17-2001, 07:55 PM
Hope your Mom is ok.

Pam
12-17-2001, 08:50 PM
Thank you for your concerns! :) Yes, my mom was on a small step stool on Thursday morning and stepped backwards, thinking the stool was larger than it really was, and wound up on the floor. She has a compression fracture in her back. She will be leaving the hospital tomorrow and either entering a rehab facility for a short while or coming home and having a Home Health Aide look after her. I will find all of that out tomorrow I guess when I get down there. Thank you for noticing that I was missing. I guess I am really a yacker! LOL! Seriously, I notice it too when someone sort of drops off the boards for a little while and of course worry too. It's good to be back here and I'm trying to catch up a little.

lizbud
12-17-2001, 09:26 PM
Pam,
Prayers for a good recovery by your Mom,
and hugs & kiss to Bella & Kitties.
Pet Talk pals Buddy & liz..

Sudilar
12-17-2001, 11:07 PM
Also sending prayers Mom's way! :)

Pam
12-20-2001, 06:05 AM
Thanks Sue and everyone for thoughts and prayers. I haven't been posting or reading much these days because I've been spending a lot of time away from here with trips to my mom's. She is 50 miles from me in Ocean City and will be leaving the hospital today and going into rehab. After that we aren't sure. Still need to talk over lots of things with lots of people. I had a wonderful PHONE conversation with our own K9Karen last night so have filled her in on many of the details. One of these days I will meet her in person, because we only live 50 miles from each other!! That's a stone's throw when you think about it. Anyway, I am trying my best to keep up with posts and e-mails and do very much appreciate your concern everyone.