PDA

View Full Version : Monkey see monkey do!

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 06:55 PM
It was the funniest thing, I went into my room to put away Tikeyas walking stuff. And I looked at Spanky and Cheekos Cage and They were acting so funny :D. Cheeko would groom him self, then Spanky would. Then cheeko would take a drink, and Spanky would follow. After Cheeko had a drink he went for some food, Spanky sure did as well. Spanky admires Cheeko, it is so cute to watch.

iwuvsmypuppy
04-10-2003, 07:06 PM
aawwww... how cute!!!! birds ae one of a kind.. i mean they have their own personality.. kinda like humans.........

Jessica12345
04-10-2003, 07:07 PM
lol:D

whenever i laugh tiki laughs with me... its sooo cute! i love her laugh! lol:D

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-10-2003, 07:47 PM
AWWWWW
That is sooo cute!!
:D

p.s......
I just love the name SPANKY... it is my mom-in-laws chihuahua's name!!!

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 07:55 PM
i know it is so funny to watch

RubyMutt
04-10-2003, 08:28 PM
:) how cute!

Cisco's Mom
04-10-2003, 08:43 PM
Sweet Love!!:)

popcornbird
04-10-2003, 11:31 PM
OMG! Muffin does the EXACT same thing! Popcorn preens himself, Muffin preens herself. Popcorn eats, Muffin eats. Popcorn drinks, Muffin drinks. Popcorn yells, Muffin yells. Popcorn comes out of the cage, Muffin comes out of the cage. Popcorn goes to his basket, Muffin goes to her basket. Popcorn sings, Muffin squacks. Popcorn follows me, Muffin follows me! :eek: Muffin does her "own" things too of course, but its like she enjoys copying Popcorn. Popcorn on the otherhand gets annoyed and yells at her. If it does't work he pecks her lightly. If that doesn't work, he runs away! :eek: Birds LOL

There's not one bird with the same personality.

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 11:45 PM
ha ha popcorn, Cheeko is the same way, he gets soo annoyed at Spanky,

he'll yell at him then peck him then chase him and then as a last resort run away. Spanky follows though lol.