PDA

View Full Version : DO YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MAY............

PUPPY POWER
08-03-2001, 07:39 PM
be interested in any of the following
1. a full purebread malteess??? :confused: 4 house trained to be given to a good home FEMALE 2.a bronw german shep. approx. 6. months male free
3.or a grey&orange cat free to a good home

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: PUPPY POWER ]

Karen
08-03-2001, 07:41 PM
Why do these animals need new homes? I'm nowhere near SC, but others here are ... Are they yours?

PUPPY POWER
08-03-2001, 07:50 PM
the mateess??? :confused: belongs to an elderly lady who can no longer take care of it and the other dog showed up in someones yard and the neighbor threatened to have it put to sleep so the lady who found it brought it to her work a vet office where i volenter and the cat was also brought their but for a different reason it has to be somewhere whith no other with cat or it will fight

aly
08-03-2001, 11:55 PM
I'm interested in them all but I am pretty full right now. I don't have enough room on my bed as it is. Could you look into rescue organizations in your area? I'm sure the maltese would be easy to place because a lot of people seem to want small dogs.

Daisy's Mom
08-04-2001, 12:08 AM
I'm afraid I can't help you, but I wanted to say that I really hope you can place all three animals. Thank you for trying to help them! That's such a great thing to do. Good luck with your search.

tatsxxx11
08-04-2001, 12:27 PM
Logan might live near you, and know someone who might be looking for a pup. But she's away till next week! :( When I see her on Tues., I will ask her. I pray the poor babies can stay there at the vet's until a home can be found. Usually there are so many adoption requests for small dogs like the Maltese! Prayers that a home will be found soon.

Karen
08-04-2001, 12:37 PM
Go to http://www.petfinders.org and list them as pets in need of homes! Lots of people go there to look for pets, and they let you list pets, too.