PDA

View Full Version : They're Here!!!!:d:d:d

iwuvsmypuppy
04-10-2003, 05:56 PM
my little duck came today.. my sister brought them home.. and got chewed out by the bus driver(hee hee).. but all is well thay are in a box(sleeping rite now SHHHH!!!;)) they are both eating.. although it took some time to get mine to eat.. (wet cornstarch) but i am so0o0 happy i will try to get pictures!!!:D :D

o0o and the pic.. i just thought it was funny

wolfsoul
04-10-2003, 06:28 PM
That's great news! :) So did you figure out where to put them? ;)
Cute pic!

iwuvsmypuppy
04-10-2003, 06:36 PM
yea they(well actually mine is my lap as i type) have a big box in the living room with a light over it... there is hay and newspaper and kleenex in the bax along with food and water for them.. they are too cute... this is my duck typing..well s/he isnt heavy enough to press the keys :D;) oh well they are enjoying their new life i think.. geting acquainted(sp?) and all:cool: all is well i will keep ya'll updated!!!

and thanx about the pic

iwuvsmypuppy
04-10-2003, 09:43 PM
i have just now realized.. when they swim.. they automatically poop.. its kinda wierd.. but i have never had a duck B4 so i would'nt know.... oh and it isn't cornstarch that they eat it is cornMEAL.. hehe oops.....but they went for a swim then ate then CRASHED i mean they are out of it.. sleeping is prolly very important for them so i wont disturb untill morning when i feed them :D :D ;)

iwuvsmypuppy
04-12-2003, 09:31 AM
awww they are so cute i just dont want to leave those little ducks alone! they are waayyy to cute!! but if anybody is planning on getting a duck.. let me warn you.. they are MESSY!! wow i never knew ANYTIHNG could mess up a box that fast!!LoL but it is worth it !! as for pics.. we dont have any film in the WHOLE house!:rolleyes: oh well... just thot i would update wolfsoul since thats the only one that has posted on the thread LoL

Aspen and Misty
04-12-2003, 09:49 AM
Aww, they sound adorable. You should see a bunny and a box they have that thign shreded in almost a min flat ;)

You sound like a very good duck mom :D

Ash

iwuvsmypuppy
04-16-2003, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty

You sound like a very good duck mom :D

Ash
thanx..... i am a LILLTE over protective.. i worry about them and try to get my mom to hurry home but now i fix lunch and my daddy feeds them when he comes home.. i took them swimming the other day and they splashed and dove.. these guys(Pudge and Pickle) are so cute!!:eek: i got pics but i have to get my dad to scan them.. wh9o knows when they will be here