PDA

View Full Version : Introducing BINX!!!!!

Cataholic
04-10-2003, 03:03 PM
HELLO EDDERBUDDY!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p4118d490c0846716eb5d6172660dfd50/fc5c47a7.jpg

HOLD ON, I AM COMING RIGHT OVER TO SEE YOU!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p29a8b09ed7e4df0918bde68ad89c400f/fc5c479b.jpg

MAN O MAN, THIS ROCK IS TASTY!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p5bac48364e8de19e73fba214852238a1/fc5c479f.jpg

LET ME OUT OF JAIL!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/pc91c2639798dee678522f52d5dadef9c/fc5c4798.jpg

Cataholic
04-10-2003, 03:07 PM
THIS IS WAY MORE COMFORTABLE TO SLEEP ON!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p04e0b09488e8fdf20e71a76c922e096d/fc5c47a2.jpg

DON'T I LAY DOWN KINDA CUTE?

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/pa8f1ee2688b85e7386d006ad45b371d7/fc5c47a5.jpg

Bye bye for now!!

BINX

ramanth
04-10-2003, 03:12 PM
AAHHH!!!! Cataholic! He's adorable!!!!

And look at those paws! :eek: :D

How are the cats liking him?

wolfsoul
04-10-2003, 03:19 PM
Awww! Sooo cute!!! I wanna hug that bundle of pup! ;)

primabella
04-10-2003, 03:22 PM
When did you get a dog? I think I missed a post :eek:

I love him! What a cutie! How old is he? What breed? Where did you get him? Sorry for all the questions :o Give Binx a hug from me!

Cataholic
04-10-2003, 03:23 PM
THIS ONE IS FOR PHRED!!! THE TV IS ON HGTV....HE HE HE

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p31ff5be1d04936ccfb9ad6ba78ff681a/fc5c394f.jpg

Cataholic
04-10-2003, 03:25 PM
Primabella, there is another link from me, about four down from this that explains it all...but, Binx is a St. Bernard pup, he will be 5 months next week!!

primabella
04-10-2003, 03:26 PM
Thanks! Awww, what a sweetie :D

jenluckenbach
04-10-2003, 03:29 PM
NO WAY..........NO WAY........NO WAY........

YOU ARE GONNA NEED A BIGGER HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

But.DANG is he cute.:D

Dakota's Mommy
04-10-2003, 03:34 PM
Ah, what a cutie! I love him! He's such a cutie! I can't get over it! Wish you had him while I was home so that I could have met him but whenever Brian and I get up there with our girls, we'll have to have a Pet Talk Meeting so we can meet him too and our girls can meet everybodies dogs! I love St. Bernards, that's so cool! CONGRATS!

weiner_teddy
04-10-2003, 03:35 PM
He is waaayyyy too cute!!! :D

Cinder & Smoke
04-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by Cataholic
THIS ONE IS FOR PHRED!!! THE TV IS ON HGTV....HE HE HE

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p31ff5be1d04936ccfb9ad6ba78ff681a/fc5c394f.jpg

:D
Dad sez the TV iz :cool: ...

But WE wanna knowe where his PUTER Pawboard iz!!!?

How can he Yap at us all day wiffout a puter??

An if he startz growin into doze PAWz - Dad'z gonna havta bing a BIG baggie a *biskitz* to da BarkPark on May 25th!!

If enniebuddie dint SEE this...
Mr Binx's *Doption Nouncement* is rite here >>

Dog People... Mr Binx finds his ForEver Home... (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=24152&perpage=20&pagenumber=1)

luckies4me
04-10-2003, 03:57 PM
He is such a cutie! I love the first pic, he looks so precious! Give him a huge smoochie for me! :D

ParNone
04-10-2003, 03:58 PM
Oh how adorable! Is he a short haired saint?

Par...

Cincy'sMom
04-10-2003, 04:06 PM
WELCOME MR. BINX!!!!! You sure are one handsome dude!!!!

slleipnir
04-10-2003, 04:10 PM
OMG!! How ADORABLE!! I love St. Bernards..aww!! He's precious! Thanks for sharing :D:D

oodlesofpoodles
04-10-2003, 04:53 PM
he just so cute. Love those eyes. When do you build the new room on to your house for him:D at 5mths old he's hugh. just gorgeous.:)

tatsxxx11
04-10-2003, 05:02 PM
You got him!!!!!:D Mr. Binx, you're adorable!!!:) Congratulations and when do you start work on the addition!!??:D

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 05:09 PM
OMG it is soo cute, I love him. Gimmy Gimmy

Karen
04-10-2003, 05:15 PM
Bruni, my Dad's Saint, says you don't need a bigger house for a Saint Bernard, maybe a bigger couch, but that's about it! :)

Oh, Binx, welcome, welcome, welcome! He's a handsome dude, and such a sweetheart!

Be aware he WILL eat you oughta house and home for the next probably year, but then his growing'll be all done, and one meal a day will suffice just fine! :) Oh, sweetheart, doncha just wanna smoosh that face and get big ol' Saintly kisses? :)

Hide all the shoes (and I'm serious, Freckles (Saint of my youth) chewed just ONE of each pair of shoes I had, because I wasn't careful about shutting my closet door ... Sigh. She also like Encyclopedia Brittanica!

How are his manners? How is he on a leash? The time for obedience training is RIGHT NOW while you are still bigger than he is! All the Saints I've known, by the way, think getting yelled at is the most awful punishment available. Their feelings tend to be as sensitive as their skulls are thick!

Love those big bear paws!

ChrisH
04-10-2003, 05:23 PM
Oh, my, oh, my, what a gorgeous pup!!:) I just love him!:) :) Please give him a big hug from me.:)

Chris

wolf_Q
04-10-2003, 05:38 PM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

He is SO cute!! I wanna come over there and just hug him!! :D Is he a short-haired one? Somebody once told me that the short-haired ones don't get as big or drool as bad, but I don't really know if that's true!

How's he getting along with the kitties? St. Bernards have great personalities...everyone that I've met has just been a big sweetheart. :)

Congratulations!! Oh, and I *love* the name too! hehe

Cincy'sMom
04-10-2003, 06:00 PM
I see Grandma Lilly lurking on the dog side...what does she think of her new grand furbaby?

Lillycat
04-10-2003, 06:04 PM
to cincys mom......so funny you asked.....i was just thinking about all that as i read the posts......whoever thought i would be grannyh to a st. b pup? he is just soooooo cute!!!!!

4 Dog Mother
04-10-2003, 06:24 PM
What beautiful pictures of your new addition. Mr. Binx is very special indeed. Can't wait to meet him in May.

RubyMutt
04-10-2003, 07:59 PM
OMG, he is so adorable!! :eek: Congrats on your new edition! He looks like such a sweetie! I can't wait to see more pics!! :D

Cisco's Mom
04-10-2003, 08:16 PM
Ohhh...!! Mr. Binx you are a very handsome young pup!:D

captain
04-10-2003, 08:51 PM
What a beautiful boy .............

I LOVE how you went out to buy a digital camera just to take picks for us ............:p

Now, about the computer for him .......??? How is he gonna write to us if the puter is not nearby???

Congrats, and have fun!!!

delidog
04-10-2003, 09:13 PM
Or What if he "Eats " the computer!!!!!

Oh Mr.Binks!!!!!!
You are sooooo Beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I do hope that you are happy in your new forever home!!!!!
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!!!!
You'll LOVE it here!!!!
We can Follow your Growth!!!!!

Eveyone got the notches on the walls started????

shais_mom
04-10-2003, 11:24 PM
HE is sooooo sweet!!
That was my first impression!!
My second was 'look how long the grass is!!!' we don't have it that long here!!! ;)

Uabassoon
04-11-2003, 05:05 AM
Geez I know I've been gone awhile..... but Cataholic with a dog!!! And not just any dog, a dog that will grow up to be the size of a pony. Congrats on your new addition, he is adorable.

jenluckenbach
04-11-2003, 05:41 AM
Originally posted by Uabassoon
but Cataholic with a dog!!! And not just any dog, a dog that will grow up to be the size of a pony.
I think that should say heiffer....not pony. I've seen ponies smaller than St. Bernards ;)

Jessica12345
04-11-2003, 06:18 AM
OMG! he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute! :eek: way to adorible! his face is precious! CONGRATS!:D

so how is the slobber over there? lol:p

:D give binx a hug for me! :D

AdoreMyDogs
04-11-2003, 06:33 AM
My goodness what a super cute little boy Binx is :) Welcome to PT, sweetie. I hope his dental appointment is quick and easy, and he can get his teeth back. That is very odd, and I don't believe I have ever seen anything like it on a young dog. I have seen dogs who have had their teeth pulled by the vet, but I have never seen a pup w/o any teeth. I hope he's getting along fine with the tuxies. Boy has their world changed...not only a DOG, but a magnificant one at that!

I absolutely can't WAIT to meet him at the dog park!

Logan
04-11-2003, 06:59 AM
You may have to become catdogaholic!!! :) Binx, you are adorable!!! Welcome to a world of love, sweet boy!!! :D

Cookiebaker
04-11-2003, 07:07 AM
Ohhhhh Cataholic he is sooo sweet!!! Congratulations on your new baby!! I hope he settles in and that your kitties will soon come out of hiding!! ;) More pictures, please!!!

lovemyshiba
04-11-2003, 07:19 AM
Binx is just adorable!!!!!!
I just love his giant paws and his beautiful face--what fun he is going to be!!!
I can smell the puppy breath here--congrats on the new addition!!!!:)

mugsy
04-11-2003, 10:00 AM
JO!!!! OMG....Binx is just adorable. I can't wait to see him May 25. He is absolutely huggable.

GSDgurl
04-11-2003, 10:10 AM
OMG....HE IS SOOO ADORABLE~!!!!!! I love him...give him a huge from me~! Wish I could come over n' give''m hugs n' kisses too~! What a CUTIE he is...can't wait to see all the pix of him growing up.
Whats happening May 25? Sry im lost..:confused:

mugsy
04-11-2003, 10:22 AM
GSD, there is a Pet Talk meeting in Findlay, OH on May 25 at the dog park. I don't know where you are in KY, but you're welcome to come.

GSDgurl
04-11-2003, 10:26 AM
Mugsy-- thanx for telling me....I would love to come...but I dougt I could interest my Mom in takin me all the way up there. sry but im sure it will fun~! n' Thanx for inviting me~!:D

Cataholic
04-11-2003, 10:31 AM
OK, let me see if I can answer all the questions....

I THINK he is a long haired St. B. His hair is definetely longer than a boxer's (my point of reference), but not as long as a golden. From what I read, he appears to be a long haired.

Karen- thanks for the 'relief' on the food!! He is eating six cups a day of food. For the first time this am, Binx had dry food. I soaked it for about 20 minutes, while he did the hungry dance, and down the hatch it went! I also used half the amount of wet food, mixed in. I already have the lunch portion soaking, so it should be good and soggy by that time.

Binx walks like a champ on a lead. We are already working on left side only heel, sits at side walk crossings, and downs...he will be entering a basic obedience course on May 1st. He doesn't jump up, which is good. He likes to gnaw on arms...he he he, and positive reinforcement is taking place daily. His worst thing is going after the cats. This is the only area I am currently using "no" for. I will probably invest in a squirt bottle, with a little lemon juice in it....I CAN'T have the cats traumatized, and puppys grow into big boys...and harming a kitty is a remote possibility. He really has the potty stuff down, and I am really going crazy reinforcing it.

Slobber...well, this will be an issue. I will learn to walk him with a cloth (so that people will want to pet him), and I wipe him with paper towels after eating and drinking- if I am aware he is drinking. I just see some living changes being made....maybe no white rugs in the bathroom?

Guys, I wish you all could be here with me (tho the house is a little small). He is such a sweet boy. My neighbor boy, Michael, is in love with him, and went on a walk with us last night. Binx was so good with him. I intend on socializing him to peices.....I just don't know how much exposure he has had to things like crowds, trucks, stores, car rides, babies......

I am a little overwhelmed with the whole thing, I must admit. I am so worried about the kitties. They do come first, followed by Binx, then me. I am going to make a schedule....as I am already neglecting my work outs...so that I feel we all are getting our needs met. I think in 30 days all will be calmer in the herd house.

Lots of pictures are in the future. Digi cams make it all so simple. Binx is already sooooo excited about Findlay! He can't wait to meet all his cousins. I have a strange feeling he has his eye on Huney already. Sorry Huney!!:D

Tina
04-11-2003, 11:13 AM
OMG!! Binx is so adorable!! Congrats on your new addition!

ellensy
04-11-2003, 11:17 AM
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!!! Binx is SO CUTE!!! I wanna hug himmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :D :D :D

Cinder & Smoke
04-11-2003, 12:27 PM
... Binx is already sooooo excited about Findlay!
He can't wait to meet all his cousins.
I have a strange feeling he has his eye on Huney already.
Sorry Huney!! :D

Huney's prolly sayin " :eek: - anudder wun!"

So itz *Offis-shul* now?
Mr BinX is havin his Commin-Out Partee
atta BarkPark in Findlay on SUNDAY, May 25!

Tyme fur a nudder nouncement! See this Thread fur DeTailz >>>>
May 25 ~ Findlay Dog Park ~ BEE There!! (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23820)

Meet & Greet Pet Talk's NEWest FurPup - Mr BINX !!

Dad sez we otta sell *tikitz* atta BarkPark...

** PET da BIIIG Dawggie...... fiftee centz
** SlUUUrpie Kisses... Ownlee a $ Buck
** Gib da Dawggie a treet.... *free* /YOUR Treet

Tikit munnie kuld prolly pay fur da Toof Job, da big SnIp,
anna full ride at Dawggie Skwel!! :D

So yur doin da *Happie Danz* an sluRRpin up semi-krunchiez fur meelz,
huh Mr Binx? Datz a Gud Sine!

But dem KATz! Gotta *watch* em!! Dey gots :eek: KNIVEz onna pawz.
Annnd... dey are MawMee'z lil Darlinz! :rolleyes:
Do NOT hurt da KATZ ~ or youze kuld be out inna back yard lookin IN!!

SmokeMutt here, Mr Binx...
Yeah... do NOT hurt/chaze/molest dem KATz!!
I gotz off onna rong paw wiffa Kat (dun sum *chazin* inna Howze.)
Dad gotz reel :mad: ...
Wounded up wearin a ropey onna neck belt - tied ta Dad or a tabul!
Den da durn KAT kuld krowd in an *HIssss & GRrrrr* rite in MY face!
Now weez all purdy gud frenz wiff eech udder -
ownlee do chazin wiffa *SMILE* onna face! :D

An Hey-Wow! Trottin along onna leashy rope, sittin an downin!!
**ImPreSSSive** ;)
Yer gonna be da **STARR** in Dawg Skwel!
You goin to KindyGarten or Furst Grade??

See ya atta BarkPark!!

Albea
04-11-2003, 12:30 PM
Binx is precious!!! It'll be so much fun to see him grow, and grow, and grow...;) Please give him a big hug from me.

Jessica12345
04-11-2003, 09:58 PM
sssssssooooooooo cute! more pics?:D :p

shais_mom
04-12-2003, 12:45 AM
YYYEEEAAAA!!!
I am so happy that he is settling in!!
And don't worry the herd will settle in time.
Keegan Still does that to Kylie and Binx has ALOT more bodies to follow than she does.
:)
:p
I can't wait to see him at the Park!
Remember How Keegan was slobbering? You have THAT to look forward to!!! ;)

OH I forgot to reply to this on the other thread, but instead of rawhides, take some old towels and roll them and freeze them.
Keegan LOVED these when she was teething!!! And I imagine it would feel good on his gums.

marysmerrycats
04-12-2003, 06:21 AM
congratulations! he's adorable!

veegan
04-12-2003, 07:11 PM
OH MY GOD!!! HE IS SOOOOOOO CUUUUTE!!!!!!! St Bernard puppies are among the cutest!!! GIVE HIM A BIG HUG FOR ME!!

I attached a pic of my friend's sisters Saint mix, Buddy. :) He is adorable!!!

joycenalex
04-12-2003, 07:20 PM
your kitties will eventually make binx understand THEY are in charge. alex the wonder dog got his nose boxed a few times until he learned that the cats were not to be messed with.:p good luck, and invest in some really cool hankys as a fashion statement and drool cloth.

Cataholic
04-12-2003, 08:45 PM
Well, today finishes Binx and my first whole Saturday together. We walked alot this am, bought a collapsible water kit, met many new friends, including a chow-ST. B mix, with identical coloring!!!, worked in the yard, had our first bath in the basement..and he was a perfect little boy, never moving or shaking until we were done!, and mostly spent the day napping..him, not me. He seems pretty darn tuckered out, almost to the point of concern. Is it normal for a pup to spend most of his time napping? We went for a two hour walk- not non stop, and not fast paced, but, the rest of the day has been pretty lazy. I didn't take him for a walk tonight cause he seemed so tired. Not lethargic, just tired. He ate fine, three meals, normal poops, etc. Just sleeps alot. We have an appointment on Tuesday for a full exam. So, I hope things are ok!!!! Binx smells good, but, I see problems with keeping his white white....I am thinking gloves might be in order!

Cinder & Smoke
04-12-2003, 09:17 PM
I see problems with keeping his white white.... :rolleyes:
I am thinking gloves might be in order!

You'll get uzed to "shadez of gray" onna lowur partz, Miz Johanna!

Dad alluz sez God did our *paint job* uppy-side down... Shudda had da Black paint onna bottom an made da top parts da white an gray... :rolleyes:

As fur aktin *tired*... poor Mr Binx mite nebber have gone on many walk-a-boutz at hiz old place?
An a lil (well; OK - YOUNG) Pupper duz tend to get a lil bit tukkered out eezier that us "oldur" Kidz do. Az long as he's breathin OK - not a lotta *pantin*, or floppin down an not wantin to go any furder, he shuld be OK to go!

Sleepin all day?
Ho-Boy - we two can sleep like lil *rockz*! Dad summtymez wakes us up to be sure we're still :eek: alive! Stirr up a lil citement an we'll be he jumpz up in a hurrie!

Sleepie Tite, youze Guyz!! :D

*LabLoverKEB*
04-12-2003, 10:23 PM
Sorry I'm so late!:o :o

He's beautiful! What a sweetie! His paws are HUGE!!! Is he a St. Bernard? I just love him!

mugsy
04-13-2003, 04:02 AM
Jo,

Pups sleep A LOT! I wouldn't worry especially after a 2 hour walk. He is just so cute, I can't wait to meet him.

Pam
04-13-2003, 07:15 AM
Oh my, somehow I missed this whole story! I am going to have to go and read the other thread! I agree with Logan - you will need a new sign on name, catdogaholic!

I have only ever been around 3 St. Bernards in my entire life but they were lovebugs! My friend and I used to walk two of them everyday after school (elementary school) and they were almost as big as we were but oh so gentle! :D

Wow! I wonder what the kitties are thinking! My two had lived with dogs before Bella and Ripley came but there were 2 years when felines had total rule here. I think they were a bit surprised to see the return of the canines!(and maybe just a tad disappointed). :D I know it is a concern for you too and I will keep my fingers crossed that everyone will eventually get along. Are you enjoying pooper scooping? hehe! Not the same as cleaning a litter box! Each day I scoop the litter boxes and pooper scoop the yard singing a little song - 'here a poop, there a poop, everywhere a poop! poop!' Seriously, I just couldn't be happier for you and for Binx and look forward to hearing and seeing lots more! ;)

lizbud
04-13-2003, 02:18 PM
Binx is an adorable pup. I just saw his Easter Greetings pic.
What a lovable little guy.:) I wish I could give him a big hug.:)
Don't worry too much about the napping he does, it's pretty
normal for dogs his age. Eat, play, poop & sleep is pretty much
the schedule for pups, even large size ones. :D I'm interested
to know what your vet says about his teeth problem & Binx's
over all health. He sure is a sweetie pie. :D

anna_66
04-13-2003, 03:39 PM
Lots of pictures are in the future. Digi cams make it all so simple. Binx is already sooooo excited about Findlay! He can't wait to meet all his cousins. I have a strange feeling he has his eye on Huney already. Sorry Huney!!:D
Digital cameras are the best! I told Mark you already went out and got one so you could share Binx with us & he just laughted;)
I just can't wait to meet this sweet slobbery boy of yours Jo, I know I'll fall in lovewith him (but not so sure Huney will, he'll be awfully big:D )

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-14-2003, 10:06 AM
What a cutie patotie! I am in love with Binx. He looks like a big teady bear. Bet he is very huggable! Give him lots of hugs and kisses from me, please!!

ParNone
04-14-2003, 10:33 AM
Hey cataholic!

They make special shampoos that are suppose to help make the
white fur, white. I haven't tried it on my Collie yet, so not
sure of it's effectiveness, but plan to, because I notice he's
starting to get grass stains now that it's spring and I'm mowing.

Par...

NoahsMommy
04-14-2003, 05:04 PM
OH MY GOSH JOHANNA!!!!!!!

I just read all the Binx threads....this is so cool! How is Binx reacting to the kitties? Anyone out to investigate yet?

He is adorable! I'm so glad you rescued him...those people are morons!!!

Rachel
04-14-2003, 05:53 PM
One BIG welcome to the Pet Talk family for Binx. Cataholic, I wouldn't worry too much about the exercise you missed. It sounds like Binx is giving you a bit of a workout that should suffice. There may some different muscles that get activated as well. Puppies do tend to sleep alot. Remember he will be doing a bunch of growing and that takes up some energy as well.

wolflady
04-14-2003, 05:59 PM
OMG OMG OMG!! Here's a BIG Welcome to Binx!! Congratulations, Cataholic on your newest and biggest furkid!! How are the kitties taking it? What a cutie! I'm so happy for you and him! :D
**hugs**

mugsy
04-14-2003, 07:46 PM
Jo you are such a sucker!! lol He's spoiled already. Will you let us know how the doggie dentist visit goes?

Cinder & Smoke
04-14-2003, 08:01 PM
Dont furget...

Mr Binx an Miz Johanna are makin da trip to the
Dental White Coat on Toosday (tumorrow)...

Letz All cross dem Pawz, Klawz, and Finners
an wish the two of em Gud :) Luck!!

Hey Mr Binx ~

Try to be a Gud Boy - no *Grrrrin* atta Vet!
He'z gonna try to get yur Teef to show so'z ya can
eet dem Krunchies a lot bettur.
Be Brave - yur MawMee will be rite der wiff ya!

Hope ya get Gud :) Newz!!
Pleeze keep us all posted.

Note to MawMee ~
Take a deep breath - He's gonna be FINE!! :D

anna_66
04-14-2003, 08:04 PM
Good luck to you tomorrow Binxy boy!

Cincy'sMom
04-14-2003, 08:10 PM
Good luck tomorrow!!!

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-14-2003, 08:41 PM
:D WOW:eek:
I've missed a whole lotta DAWGEE talk going on!!!

Johanna...
I am so happy for your new addition!! AND WHAT A WAY TO GO!!!
He is such a big BEEEEYUTIFUL BOY!!
I have never heard of such a problem before... poor little puppy. Can't wait to see what the result of the dentist visit is... keep us updated!:D

gini
04-14-2003, 11:45 PM
Well, I was going to go to bed early - but came across this thread - (how could I have missed this?) and read every post.

Way back somewhere - Lizbud said "Lord" of the house...........

WELCOME LORD BINX

And congratulations on rescuing (sorry about the $$ part) such a beautiful boy. It makes me so happy to just think about this guy getting nothing but love, love and more love......and good care too.

I will be anxious to hear what the vet has to say.....and will send a few prayers up for only good news for you.

Cinder & Smoke
04-15-2003, 10:35 AM
Hey Mr Binx ~~

Whut'z da gud wurd bout yer *Toofiez*???

Tell yer MawMee diz *waitin* iz awful!

Hope you wuz (or are) a Gud Boy atta White Coat'z Place...

PaLeeze let us all knowe sumpin soon!

We be gettin *krampz* wiff all diz Paw Krossin.

Yur Budz... ;)

mugsy
04-15-2003, 10:37 AM
I'm with Phred and the crew....our crew wants to know how their new buddy is doing with the toofers!

Cinder & Smoke
04-15-2003, 12:21 PM
We just heard from Mr Binx's Mom - Johanna...

She's a bit too worried and upset to post right now - so here goes with what Dad knows...

Mom & Mr Binx went to the Dental White Coat this mornin - and Mr Binx got a preliminary exam. The Doc needs to do some X-rays, Biopsy, and Blood Work - so Mr Binx got to stay wiff Doc; an Miz Johanna got told to take a hike fur a while...

She's at werk rite now - wurryin. :(
Hope mebee she's talkin to our Buddie, God; while she has a minnit.

The Vet said he wuz purdy *puzzled* by Binx condition - nebber seen it affore. But the Gud Newz is that a world renowned Dental Specialist is gonna visit in towne in about 10 dayz - so Mr Binx will have TWO Specialists werkin on his case!! :D

**HOT FLASH** 1PM ALERT!

Doc jest call Momma Johanna ~~~~

Mr Bink had *everything* photographed, X-rayed, and tested...
Oh heck - here's Mom's Own Wurds...

OK, just got off the phone with the dental vet. Binx is still there, under sedation.
He has had xrays of his mouth, hips, front wrists area.
Binx definetely has a left hip/leg issue. Not really sure if Dysplasia, the Radiologist will make the determination. Seems like his muscle tone is weak, and that is why he limps, favors it. Doesn't know if the femur/pelvis bone structure is working out right, but, that will be the Radiologist's call. A 5-6 day wait. :(

Mouth = yikes!
Says there definetly SOME teeth in there...
looks like both adult and puppy teeth.
Starting to develop cysts around them...
called Gingival Hyperplasia (too much gum)
BUT, some of the area is hard - like bone
growth, extra bone growth.
So, biopsies taken, sent to lab, 5-6 day turn
around.
Binx WILL be seen by the specialists-specialists, and that fellow will guide my local specialist.
Something needs to be done, just don't know what.

Bloodwork was drawn, but the lab girl is out sick today, so the bloodwork will be done tomorrow. Then, we will think about heartworming him in a few days. No worry about rabies shots, cause he isn't six months yet.
Stool sample for parasites will be done.

Binx is going to be coming out of sedation soon, and I should be able to get him this afternoon... here comes the tears... for my poor little big puppy dog.
I just don't want him to be in pain.
And, things are up in the air with the diagnosis right now.

OK, Pet Talkers ~

Let'z get werkin onna BIG Prayer Fest here!
Group {{HUGG}} fur Miz Johanna;
an allua youze FurKidz keep dem Pawz & Klawz *crossed* till our New Buddie Mr Binx getz all fixed up!!

gini
04-15-2003, 12:29 PM
All I can think of is Thank God Johanna got him in time. God works in strange ways.............HE KNEW Binx needed extra loving care that only Johanna would invest in him.

Sorta makes me mad at the original owners.......but then I don't know everything!!

Binx - Rascal and I will be hounding the prayer line..............

And a hug to you Johanna!!

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-15-2003, 12:56 PM
Binx and Johana are in my thoughts.

Cinder & Smoke
04-15-2003, 01:41 PM
Miz Johanna must be tyurd of *Takin a Hike*...
She's on da way ober to pick up Da Kid!! :D

Latest wurd from "Mom" ( @ 2 PM) >>

"I am going to head across town right now to get the Binx'ster.
I will just wait in the car for him.
I am not being very productive here, and maybe if I am closer, it will help???
I realize I can't do much for him right now. Maybe that is what causes me concern - I can't Help.
But, I know having no teeth isn't really the worst thing in the world... lots and lots of specially
prepared food for him.
I just don't want him in pain...

He was so funny trying to mouth the vet when he was being looked at. The vet got on the floor with him and played with his big paws... which I thought was very sweet.

I really believe that you take what is given to you, and make do with it. Binx might not be a 'perfect' puppy, but, I am not a perfect person... so, we should be great together.

I did think about getting him in the house... since getting him in the car is already an issue.
He really is just a junior bassett hound :)
At fifty pounds, I can still carry him. And, we only have six wide front steps to get up.

Bye bye for now.
Say hello to the mini herd for me and Binx...

and we WILL be there at the Bark Park, teeth or no teeth!!

/s/ Johanna

====================== :D ======================

Mr Binx sure did find himself da Purfekt MawMee!! :)
Lotta *LOVE* in dat howze!

Hope da poor lil *drunken sailor* can manage dem stepz...
One Gud Ting frum today'z adventure atta White Coats...
Da KATz otta enjoy a rathur *quiet* nite!! :D
Da big galoot will have a lil trubel chazin Katz till the dope wearz off! :rolleyes:

{{{HUGGz}}} to Mr Binx anna hole Fambly!! :D

anna_66
04-15-2003, 01:46 PM
:(Looks like there coule be a few problems for our Binxy Boy, so sorry to hear.
Like gini said, it's a good thing Johanna got to him in time, who knows if his previous owners would want to go through all of this with him.
Johanna, both you and Binx will be in our thoughts and prayers as you go through this rough time. I hope all turns out well without too much of a fuss.
Remember if you want to talk just pm or email me.
Anna & the gang

Dakota's Mommy
04-15-2003, 03:13 PM
Wow, yes, it's a miracle that Johanna got him in time! Such a great thing what she's doing for her new special boy! They are both in my thoughts and prayers and I can't wait to receive another update on how things are progressing!

ChrisH
04-15-2003, 03:19 PM
Prayers, positive thoughts, and lots and lots of love sent for you and Binxy.

Hugs
Christine

Cataholic
04-15-2003, 05:36 PM
Well, we are back home from the white coats. The very nice vet went through each and every xray with me, showing me the good, the bad, and the ugly. I have a good visual idea of what the problem is...too much bone in the mouth. The teeth- big and little- are largely there. They are just surrounded with gum tissue- lots and lots, bone???, and cysts. The xrays were all packed up to go to Mississippi, where the vet likes to have them reviewed.

We have our next appointment on 4-24, Thursday, 740 am! This is with the specialist, and the BIG specialist. In addition, my local specialist is sending the xrays via email to some of his buddies to see what they think. Guys, it is just so strange.

The good news- Binx was extra excited to see me...made me feel good, since we have only been a family for one week. What a way to celebrate, Mr. Binx spends all day at the white coats. We are relaxing this evening, with all the windows and doors open, lots of fresh air. Binx was sleeping on the little porch til I woke him to tell him his second 1/2 cup dinner was ready. I will feed him twice more, prolly, then back to normal rations tomorrow! Hungry little fella that he is.

I appreciate all the warm thoughts and prayers. We need them. Holding my breath until next Thursday!!!

Johanna, Binx and the herd

Cinder & Smoke
04-15-2003, 05:50 PM

The good news -
Binx was extra excited :) :D to see me...
made me feel good :), since we have only been a family for one week.

We tink Mr Binx knowez he moved into
da LUV BOAT!

{{{HUGGz}}} All Around!

captain
04-15-2003, 06:00 PM
Oh Binx'y boy ............... lucky you have such a loving Mummy now!!!

Gee you must be really special - the specialists' specialist gonna take a look at you ........ GOOD STUFF!!!!
Fingers, paws and heartstrings crossed for you big boy.

Love
Captain, Ruby, Jo and Michelle

Cincy'sMom
04-15-2003, 09:00 PM
Hugs to you and the Binxy boy! It may not be an easy road for him, but he will definatly get all the love and care he needs to be the best doggy he can :)

Cataholic
04-15-2003, 09:15 PM
As I just pm'd Amy...I have sent some emails around the world to different specialists....asking if anyone has heard of anything like this...IF ANY OF YOU KNOW ANYONE IN THE VET OR PEOPLE DENTAL AREA....would you mind asking if they had heard of this before? Someone has got to know/hear of this...he cannot be the first doggie with no teeth showing......thanks..
Johanna

shais_mom
04-15-2003, 11:47 PM
hugs to you and Binx Johanna!
What a big day for the little/big guy!!!

turner
04-16-2003, 12:16 AM
What a cutie! :)

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-16-2003, 05:55 AM
I hope they can do something to help poor lil Binx! What a precious fella he is! I am so glad that he is with you now. He deserves a loving and caring home.

Binx is in my thoughts. Give the big teddy bear a hug for me!

mugsy
04-16-2003, 07:43 AM
Johanna,

I did a search for Purdue's Veterinary Hospital and didn't find much but they do have a small animal practice with specialists. Here's a list of everyone and the phone number for the small animal hospital.

SMALL ANIMAL HOSPITAL - 765-494-1107

Facilities
Schrope, Alan Facilities Supervisor
Brotherton, Harold Caretaker
Cadwallader, M. Caretaker
Lucies, Julie Caretaker
Willey, Bill Caretaker
Receptionists
Hilburn, Angie Receptionist
Miller, Connie SA Receptionist Supvr.
Coburn, Catherine Receptionist
Strickland, Kimm Receptionist
Stillwell, Stephanie Receptionist (SA/LA)
Van Laere, Angela Receptionist
Krincensky, Abigail Receptionist
Misenhimer, Cindy Receptionist
West, Ann Receptionist
Reigle, Heidi Receptionist
RDVM Coordinator
Kazmierczak, Kris RDVM Coordinator
Edmond, Heidi Assistant to RDVM Coordinator
Interns
Daugherty, Megen Intern (DVM)
Oms, Laura Intern (DVM)
Talaat, Miriam Intern (DVM)
Thoesen, Micheal Intern (DVM)
Winegardner, Kevin Intern (DVM)
Bernstein, Joe Intern (DVM)
Small Animal Versatech
Burt, Lisa Technician
Hrdlicka, Jessica Technician
SA Anesthesia/ICU
Weil, Ann B. Faculty (DVM)
Kuo, Wei-Chen Visiting Instructor (DVM)
LaCombe, Carrie Anesthesia Technician (SA)
Lescun, Heidi Anesthesia Technician (SA/LA)
Horsley, Toni SA/LA Anesthesia Technician
Schroeder, Sarah ICU Tech Supvr
Barter, Cathy ICU/SAS Technician
Matuszak, Sara ICU Technician
Winland, Erin ICU Technician
Clark, Danielle ICU Technician
Krack, Jen ICU Technician
Montgomery, Lindsay ICU Technician
Bonczek, Heather ICU Technician
DeYoung, Kim ICU Technician
Behavior Clinic
Luescher, Andrew Faculty (DVM)
Martin, Kenneth Resident (DVM)
Shaw, Julie Technician
Oncology
Knapp, Debbie Faculty, Section Chief (DVM)
Waters, David Faculty (DVM)
Boria, Pedro Resident (DVM)
DiBernardi, Lisa Resident (DVM)
Greenburg, Chelsea Resident (DVM)
Bonney, Patty Technician
DeGortarti, Amalia Technician
Thomas, Rose Technician
Ophthalmology
Krohne, Sheryl Faculty, Section Chief (DVM)
Stiles, Jean Faculty (DVM)
Townsend, Wendy Resident (DVM)
Bussieres, Martin Resident (DVM)
Bretz, Chris Technician
Kirby, Pam Technician
Small Animal Medicine
Adams, Larry Faculty, Co-Section Chief (DVM)
Bevier, Diane Faculty (DVM)
Guptill-Yoran, Lynn Faculty (DVM)
Hogan, Dan Faculty Cardiology(DVM)
Morrison, Wallace Faculty (DVM)
Scott-Moncrieff, C. Faculty, Co-Section Chief (DVM)
Parnell, Nolie AP Clinician (DVM)
Breuhl, Elizabeth Resident (DVM)
Hill, Kate Visiting Instructor (DVM)
Brown, Cory Resident (DVM)
Dalby, Anne Resident (DVM)
Green, Henry Resident (DVM)
Martin, Alondra Resident, Dermatology (DVM)
Prahl, Annalisa Resident (DVM)
Dowell, Carol Tech. Supvr. (Temporary)
Bierman, Becky Technician
Kehrer, Nancy Technician
Calloway, Betsy Technician, Cardiology
Rainier, Michele Technician Medicine/Dermatology
Clever, Beth Technician
Tullius, Jeri Technician
Small Animal Surgery
Breur, Gert Faculty (DVM)
Lantz, Gary Faculty (DVM)
Salisbury, Katherine Faculty (DVM)
Toombs, James Faculty, Section Chief, SA Chief of Staff (DVM)
Waters, David Faculty (DVM)
Clarke, Kevin Clinician(DVM)
Klocke, Nathan Resident (DVM)
Soiderer, Emily Resident (DVM)
Ko, Ranier Resident (DVM)
Mandernack, Marilyn Tech. Supvr.
Barter, Cathy Technician ICU/SAS
Gray, Sara Technician
Miller, Julie Technician
Rockwell, Melanie Technician
Hayes, Heather Technician (Surgery/Dentistry)
Martin, Amy Technician
Wellness Clinic
Thompson, Steve Clinician, Director (DVM)
Corriveau, Lorraine Clinician (DVM)
Sharp, Saralyn Technician
Voglewede, Cindy Technician
Branham, Debbie Clerical/Support

moosmom
04-16-2003, 07:52 AM
Johanna,

Binx is beautiful! I hope you're going to bring him to Findlay Park on Memorial weekend. Can't wait to meet him.

Cinder & Smoke
04-16-2003, 11:18 AM
Long az da Krick dont rise...

Originally posted for Cataholic...
...and we WILL be there at the Bark Park, teeth or no teeth!!

Rumur haz it
da Statez Kat Herd haz May 25 cirkuld onna kallunder,
an wuz startin to pack a bag fur Mr Binx!

Dad sez we gotta find sum *soft, eezie-chew treetz*
to pack inna treet bag that day.
We suggested stoppin atta Wendy's onna way -
sum plane burger patties otta hit hiz spot jest rite! :D

Cataholic
04-16-2003, 12:20 PM
PSSSTTTT.....Tex here....MEOWmie is at work, and I gots 'puter here. Binx will be going to the dawgie thang uppa north uf us, count on it. Us six tuxies need a BIG break. We lub him, but hes soooo BIG! AND, MEOWmie is spendin' wots and wots of love time wif him...kinda makes us mad. She gives him all this spezial foods, puts extra good stuff in it like hotdog and cottage cheese. Sheesh...he isn't a baby.

OOOOhhhhgotta run, here comes that big fella again. See you guys on the cat side.

Tex and the other five, in absentia

NoahsMommy
04-16-2003, 05:53 PM
Aww, I'm glad he's done with the white coats for now. He sure is a lucky pup to be living with and loved by you. :) I'm happy he has you.

hee hee, Tex...I bet you are excited for May 25th to come around.... ;)

lizbud
04-16-2003, 06:46 PM
I'm glad that Binx is doing o.k. and his back home with his
family.:) You know I am so curious as to how a puppy could
have this dental condition.I've searched & searched for more
info on Binx's toofs & only thing I found was cases of older dogs
in the Boxer breed. As long as he's not in pain right now & eats
and plays o.k., he should be fine while you wait. He's got a
great mom.:D Good luck Thursday for help to be found.

Cataholic
04-17-2003, 10:09 AM
No question about it, this is pretty rare. Lizbud, you are right, this seems common in boxers. Phred sent me a wonderfully informative email with links, descritive terms, contacts, etc., that really helped me understand things. Dad has boxers, but, he wasn't familar with this condition. It does happen as doggies age, but, that is more excessive gum growth, rather than bone formation.

I had done some research, though it was not anywhere near as productive as Phreds....and had emailed some vets around the world, pleaing for information. I have heard from two of them. One has a patient coming in next week with what sounds like similar information. He asked that my vet send the films and biopsy results to him, which I will do. If I can help anyone, I will.
The other vet had nothing but the highest accolades for my vet- Dr Auvil. Dr. Auvil is one of the founding fathers of Vet Dentistry, and 'knows his stuff'. Dr. Auvil is consulting with another specialist next week..and Binx has an appointment. Apparently, this vet sees patients all over the world, and together, the two of them will develop a treatment plan for Binxy.

What a "coincidence" that first, I find Binx, next, dad knows of this specialist that JUST spoke at their doggie club, that this specialist who only sees patients two mornings a week, has time to see Binx, and then, that the following week, he is consulting with another top tooth vet, and Binx gets an appointment. Coincidence, right?
;) ;)

lizbud
04-17-2003, 10:25 AM
Cat(&Binx)aholic,

Seems like a chain of "coincidences". Very happy ones. That's
got to be a Good sign. :) Hugs from Liz & Moki.

gini
04-17-2003, 10:30 AM
[i]

What a "coincidence" that first, I find Binx, next, dad knows of this specialist that JUST spoke at their doggie club, that this specialist who only sees patients two mornings a week, has time to see Binx, and then, that the following week, he is consulting with another top tooth vet, and Binx gets an appointment. Coincidence, right?
;) ;) [/B]

This is what I meant when I said "God works in strange ways............."

Binx is exactly where he should be.........getting only the best!
And his condition may help other pups around the world through you!

What a cutie he is - give him a hug from me this morning!

mugsy
04-17-2003, 10:34 AM
Someone up there is looking out for Binxy boy!

4 Dog Mother
04-17-2003, 10:39 AM

There are no coincidences, just Godincences! And right now God is looking out after Mr. Binx.

Rachel
04-17-2003, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by 4 Dog Mother
There are no coincidences, just Godincences! And right now God is looking out after Mr. Binx.

You got that right....and just think, the first thing He did was to find Binx a good Mommy.

anna_66
04-17-2003, 06:20 PM
I'm glad he's going to see such a great specialist in this field.

I've marked his next apt on my calendar & will be praying that everything goes good!

Until then give his some kisses and good snugglin' from all of us here.

The girls say they can't wait to see you Mr. Binx (specially Huney;) )

Cinder & Smoke
04-17-2003, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by anna_66
The girls say they can't wait to see you Mr. Binx -
(specially Huney ;) )

Uhhhh-Ohhhhh... :rolleyes:

Poor Mr SPOT is gunna throw a :mad: Hissy-Fit! :eek:

Sudilar
04-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Oh Mr. Binx!!! You are one handsome dog!!! Sorry to hear about your toothy problems. Killian especially sends his sympathy (he's lost eight or so of his).
You are so lucky to have been saved by your Mom. How things are just falling into place is amazing!! Sounds like little miracles to me.
Good luck!!!

marysmerrycats
04-18-2003, 04:47 AM
he's adorable! congratulations!:) :)

Vio&Juni
04-18-2003, 07:23 AM
Oh, Cataholic, what a surprise, you have a doggy! A very cute one! I love him, his paws are so big and his face is so sweet. And I love his name too.
Can't imagine how you found time for me an Juni while so busy?

Kiss the slurpy face for me. I wish I were in Ohio now to pet his big head. I hope his problems will be over soon and you'll enjoy your time together.

anna_66
04-20-2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by Cinder & Smoke
Uhhhh-Ohhhhh... :rolleyes:

Poor Mr SPOT is gunna throw a :mad: Hissy-Fit! :eek:

:D Very funny Phred!!!:D

Cinder & Smoke
04-20-2003, 06:51 PM
Mr Binx sent us a lil E-note...

Sed sumpin bout bein bizee lookin fur da Eastur Bunnie inna back yard, an MawMee wuz bizee wiff Fambly Kumpanie fur da Holiday...

Dey went onna shoppin trip to PetsMart yesturday; but he furgotz ta say whut he got... :rolleyes:
Did say Mom puted him onna store elevater tabul wiffa dial on it - bad newz iz da poor boy *LOSTED 5 poundz* :eek: since dey went to da White Coat last week. Miz Johanna talked to her Dad an iz gonna try sum new ideas fur mealz - sum Yogert fur breakfast an sum Cooked Cow Burger. But Mom keeps thinkin she duzint wanna turn him into a Fussee Eatur (or no fussier than he already IZ!)

Aftur da Pet Shop, dey visited at Mz Johanna's Sistur's Ranch wiffa BIG yard ta romp in an Two Dawggie COUSINz... Here'z a photo...

Cuzin Sera, Cuzin Rafe, an Mr Binx
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid60/pe764771e1da995656fdbe8f3efedf9d0/fc4e4a26.jpg

Binx sed Mr Rafe iz purdy Big (weighs 120#), but wuz reel freindlee an shared his yard reel nice. Cuzin Sera, da Shepherd, wuz a lil *fiesty* bout sharin her place wiffa *visitor* an got a lil *nippy* when she thunk BinxBoy had been der long enuff. She took a tyme-out inna howze. :(

Havint heard nuffin frum tuday -
so we dunno if Mr Binx found da Eastur Bunnie in hiz yard or not. Hope da Bunnie left sum *treetz* that Mr Binx will like! :D

Cataholic
04-20-2003, 07:16 PM
Well, Binx and I survived our first holiday together. I cleaned, cooked, and companized all day. Binx, well, Binx slept. He met my nephew, Cole, and was a very good boy with the two year old. He largely ignored us while we were eating, reading the paper, mom napping...though she said his snoring was a little 'loud' :D

The Easter Bunny brought him a chew bone, and lots of cans of puppy food. I am happy to report today was a very good eating day for Binx. The yoguart did the trick this am. I think it helps if I break his meals down into two courses. First, plain doggie chow. Then, after he gets his fill, we pick it up, and wait maybe 20 minutes. Then, I spice it up with something tasty...salmon, ground beef, hot dog pieces, etc. He then 'almost' finishes.

Thursday is our BIG day, and I am nervous. I will find out the results of everything..lab, heart, biopsy, films, plus, what we do from here. Prayers, please!!!

Happy Easter from Mr. Binx, the tuxies, and Johanna :)

doglovrforevr
04-20-2003, 07:19 PM
CUTE!!!;)

Cincy'sMom
04-20-2003, 07:50 PM
Sounds like you had quite the Eater Binx!! New food, trip tot he store and getting to meet the cousins!! How fun!!!

Good luck thrusday Johanna. We'll be thinking about you!

anna_66
04-21-2003, 07:20 AM
Sounds as if everyone had a great easter at your house, so great to hear!
I'm glad Binx is eating well and can't wait to hear what the dr has to say.
Keeping you both in my thoughts for Thursday!

lbaker
04-21-2003, 09:47 AM
just now discovered this thread... that will teach me not to check in at least once a day:rolleyes: Thursday is circled for Binx and May 25 circled for the BarkPark... I'll be at the PA Meet this weekend and upon return will get myself "attached" to that thread. Johanna, I asked my vet (doctor to the stars) about your specialist guy and he says that indeed, he is world famous. Just a "chin up" & a "hang in there" from the EastCoast.
Laurie

RockyRoad
04-21-2003, 10:06 AM
I feel mean for missing this thread!

Congrats Johanna! Glad that Binx had a fun first holiday with you. He is so handesome! :)

mugsy
04-21-2003, 10:27 AM
Prayers coming your way from Fort Wayne!! Good luck and let us know.

ChrisH
04-23-2003, 05:00 PM
Good Luck for tommorow, Johanna and Mr Binx.
Sending big prayers and positive thoughts your way.

Cinder & Smoke
04-23-2003, 08:09 PM
Hi, God ~

Kuld You spare us a minnit or two tomorrow, God?

We'd like it iffin You kuld go along wiff our New Buddie, Mr Binx, and hiz MawMee, while they see the Dental White Coatz tomorrow...

Kinda wrap Your GodsPawz round em all - try to keep Mr Binx calm;
and {{Hugg}} Miz Johanna reel tite;
an help the Docs figger out how to fix poor Binx's toofies...

Kuld You do dat, paLeeze?

Thanks, God!

/s/ the PrayerPups

AdoreMyDogs
04-23-2003, 09:23 PM
Cinder & Smokey, you two are the very bestist and most adorable pray-ers ever!

Binx I hope everything goes OK at the toofey doctor. Good luck, sweet heart.

Good luck, Johanna. Please let us know as soon as possible.

anna_66
04-23-2003, 09:28 PM
Fingers & paws crossed that all goes well tomorrow for you Binxy boy!!
:Dsee, you need to have some toofers like my little smiley guy:D

gini
04-23-2003, 09:35 PM
Binx, what a boy like you needs is a good set of CHOMPERS!

I will be adding to the prayers that all goes well and they can find a way be sure you have some!!

Hugs to you both!

Sudilar
04-23-2003, 09:36 PM
Good luck tomorrow!!!! We'll be thinking about you!!!

Vio&Juni
04-24-2003, 05:54 AM
Good luck Johanna and Binx. We'll keep our fingers and paws crossed.

lbaker
04-24-2003, 06:50 AM
Well today's the day.... all paws crossed from this neck of the woods and if good wishes help at all things will certainly work out. When is Binx's appt? Oh please do let us know, whatever the outcome. My little Collar[flower] girl (part Aussie) only has a few toofies in her dear little mouth and she gets along just fine and has no soreness or anything so even if Binx doesn't end up with a full set of choppers he still has every chance for a bright and happy future.... especially now that he has you and all of our love to help him along.
Laurie

Rachel
04-24-2003, 08:32 AM
You are in our hearts and on our minds today, Binx. Prayers for everything to go well are on their way.

Cinder & Smoke
04-24-2003, 11:41 AM
:eek: Her'z a re-print frumma New Thread bout Mr Binx...

MawMee Johanna posted this note...

"Sir Jury today for Mr. Binx"

YIKES! I didn't know today was the sir jury...
I thought it was just another consult. So, here is what I know so far - not much.

We got there at 7:40 am, and met with Dr. Auvil, Dr. Emily, and another fella. We talked about Binx, and the next thing I know, he was being led away from me!! :( The plan is to go in today, and remove the little teeth, if they are there, cut the gums to let the biggies come down, cut away the cysts, remove some jaw bone, and wait and see! It is possible this will be a two step process, and they won't know until they get in there today.

The good news!!
...his films of other body parts were fine. No dysplasia or nothing of that sort. His bloodwork was fine, too. :D :)

So, I leave here at 2:30, for some work appointments, then;
I will wait to hear from the white coats. It is remotely possible I will not be able to post tonight... it is going to be kinda crazy with Binx coming home (or **maybe** ) spending the night. I will post as SOON as I can, I promise.
Thanks for the good wishes and prayers that I know are coming our way.
/s/ Johanna and Binx.

OK, Pet Talkerz...
Run over HERE onna Sir Jury Thread an join in onna Pet Talk Prayer Fest
for Mr Binx (an poor, wurried, MawMee Johanna!)

Sir Jury *taday* for Mr. Binx (http://PetoftheDay.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&postid=334251)