PDA

View Full Version : Let me introduce us

miese Katze
04-10-2003, 01:43 AM
Hello :)

I have visited this site for quite some time, but just now got around to writing this message. Whenever I talk about my kitties to others, they all just nod their heads and say "yeah, yeah", so it's nice to be able to gush over my kitties somewhere.

Anyways, Hello! I have two kitties with me, Amelie and Nino, named after a certain French film that I love.

I could talk for hours about them, but it's late and I think that for now I'll just post some pictures as an introduction and get to the description part later.

So, until then......

Here's Amelie:

miese Katze
04-10-2003, 01:44 AM
And here is my Nino:

miese Katze
04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
And, just one more of the two together:

All Creatures Great And Small
04-10-2003, 02:00 AM
Wow! What lovely kitties!!! Hopefully you can tell us more about them so we can get to know them! A suggestion - resize the pictures down a little bit - some of us have dial-up connections and it takes a looooooong time to open them!

04-10-2003, 02:14 AM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/BALLOONS.GIF
First of all: WELCOME TO PETTALK !!!!

Both your cats are gorgeous! I am looking forward to many more pictures and stories about those 2:D :D

Barbara
04-10-2003, 02:59 AM
Welcome miese Katze!!
When I saw you joined some days ago I thought for a moment you were my niece because she used to call her cat "miese Katze" (which is German for "mean kitty":D but it sounds a lot like Miezekatze which means just "pussycat").

Now as I've met Amelie and Nino I know you aren't. I love your cats and the photos.

Soledad
04-10-2003, 03:00 AM
I love your kitties!! And I LOVE, LOVE, LOOOOOVE the movie Amelie!!! It's the best! :)

marysmerrycats
04-10-2003, 03:12 AM
welcome! your cats are beautiful!!

PayItForward
04-10-2003, 04:48 AM
Welcome. Can we have more pictures of these cute kitties?:D

neko1
04-10-2003, 05:35 AM
Wow, another Neko lookalike!!:D

ChrisH
04-10-2003, 05:52 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:) Your cats are beautiful, I look forward to hearing all about them.:)

HayleyRosie
04-10-2003, 05:59 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I love the pictures. They are both so sweet. I can't wait to see more pictures of them.

Ann
04-10-2003, 06:01 AM
Hi and welcome to Pet Talk :) Great to have you here!

Your cats are absolutely gorgeous! The last picture of them both was sooooooo sweet :)

And I've been meaning to rent that movie forever now... I've heard nothing but good about it! Sides, I'm learning French right now and it's always good to immerse yourself in the language with movies and so.

ScantyNebula
04-10-2003, 07:47 AM
WELCOME! AND OMG what handsome kitties!!!! I love them! Your Nino looks just like my Toby!!!
http://www.nebulaart.com/toby/toby_01x.jpg
Almost identical =D They are gorgeous!! :D

Edwina's Secretary
04-10-2003, 08:35 AM
Aren't they precious!!!! Could we know more about them?

Bari_d
04-10-2003, 08:56 AM
Amelie and Nino are just beautiful!!!! It is wonderful to meet all of you! So glad you shared!!!

Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Vio&Juni
04-10-2003, 09:12 AM
Ohhhh, they are gorgeous!
You will not hear from us "Yeah, yeah..." for sure. We love to hear kitty stories and we adore all kind of cats.
Post as many pictures as you have ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-10-2003, 10:11 AM
Welcome to PT! :) I know you'll love it here because as you know, we all like gushing about our kitties. :D

The last pic of your two is so sweet. I love cuddling kitties. :D

kimlovescats
04-10-2003, 10:18 AM
Welcome! Your kitties are lovely! I really love the snuggle picture! Please post more of them and tell us all about them!

Kim:D

rosethecopycat
04-10-2003, 10:22 AM
Willkommen.
You have beautiful cats, and they love each other!:)

ramanth
04-10-2003, 10:32 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

Your furkids are gorgeous! :)

Denyce
04-10-2003, 11:07 AM
They are both just beautiful. Please tell us more about them!

:D :D :D

Tina
04-10-2003, 12:35 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! Your kitties are so precious!!

slick
04-10-2003, 12:53 PM
Welcome to PT. You've definitely come to the right place! We love to gush about our furbabies and love to post/view pictures. Your kitties are lovely and I love the one of the two of them together. So sweet. I wish mine got along like that. More pictures please.

miese Katze
04-10-2003, 01:40 PM
Hello again,

Sorry that the pictures were so big last time, I clicked on the wrong pictures to post. I've resized the next pics, so hopefully they are better.

Anyways, here is some infor on my sweetie Amelie; her age is uncertain but it is thought to be about 1 1/2 to 2 years old. The first year of life she spent as a street cat before being picked up by the humane society. When I went looking for a cat to adopt, it just so happened that the first day she could of been adopted was that day. She was sick with a cold and had just gotten spayed, but she was THE cat for me.

She loves: ear scratches, fur brushings, and opened windows.

She dislikes: riding in cars, ear mite solution, and no food in her bowl.

Here is the lovely (shy) lady :D

ScantyNebula
04-10-2003, 01:42 PM
:D gorgeous! Post as many pics as you like, we won't complain ;)

miese Katze
04-10-2003, 01:48 PM
Nino has a bit more tragic, and blood boiling frustrated story.

Him and his three brothers were found one day by a nice lady at the humane society. The four of them were in a box in the middle of a skate boarding rink while the idiot boys were trying to jump over them. Luckily somebody called and reported the kids, but unfortunately it was too late for one of Nino's brothers. So, the three remaining orange kitties were taken in to the humane society just in time for my visit there in search of a friend for Amelie and myself. It was difficult to separate one of the kitties from his brothers, but I could only take one.

Nino is my handsome boy :D

He loves: cuddling with me, snuggling with Amelie, and raising heck!

He dislikes: being taken off a warm lap, sprays of water for disbehaving, and people who sleep when he wants to play.

Here's a pic of the charmer:

miese Katze
04-10-2003, 01:50 PM
I just recently bought a digital camera and have hired the kitties on as models. I have a million pics of them already, but for now, just one more,

for all those cuddle bunnies out there:

jennifert
04-10-2003, 02:17 PM
THAT is an a b s o l u t e l y adorable picture!!!!!
What cuties!!

Bari_d
04-10-2003, 02:36 PM
You're doing a great job with the photos!!! So glad you were able to save Nino! They look so adorable together!!! As many here at COTD already know, all our furrbabies are rescues - spanning over 19 years (Chauncey)...always love to hear happy endings to kitty stories!!! No, we can't save them all...

Bari

NoahsMommy
04-10-2003, 02:41 PM
You certainly have some beautiful models there!!!!

Its so nice to meet you and your kitties, they sure sounds like wonderful little companions. :)

Welcome to Pet Talk. :D

koxka
04-10-2003, 02:52 PM
Hope to know more about you and your ABSOLUTELY adorable kitties. :)

jenluckenbach
04-10-2003, 03:38 PM
Welcome! Your cats are simply gorgeous!!!!! Can't wait to see more.

krazyaboutkatz
04-10-2003, 11:47 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm sure you'll love it here. :D Both of your cats are gorgeous. I love the snuggling pictures. Please post more pics soon. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 12:04 AM
http://www.gifs.net/animate/welcome1.gif

YOUR KITTIES ARE SO ADORABLE!!!
if you are looking for somewhere to talk endlessly about you kitties you are in the right place.... AND WE LOVE PICTURES!!!!!
:D :D

AmberLee
04-11-2003, 01:14 PM
Joining the throng to wish you a warm welcome to Pet Talk! Love your fur-babies!

Steffi N
04-11-2003, 06:09 PM
Your kitties are so adorable, especially when they're snuggling.
Please indulge us with plenty of pictures and stories.

veegan
04-13-2003, 12:56 AM
OMG THEY ARE BOTH GORGEOUS!! The buddy shots are SO cuuute!!! I look forward to seeing more and more pix of those beauties! Welcome to PT!!