PDA

View Full Version : Cross Post from Great Goldens on MSN

shais_mom
04-10-2003, 12:07 AM
I just heard from my Mom would has just returned from the dog park with Madi and my sisters dog.
IShe was robbed at the Dog Park!!!!!

Please becareful when you go to these places. My Mom is 60yrs old and went into the park alone with the dogs in a well respected area of town. 3 young adults arrived at the park with a dog. One went into the park and distracted my Mom while the other two stole her credit cards from her purse in her car.

By the time my Mom made it home $5000 was charged to her cards.

I know we kinda feel if people have dogs they are ok people. They aren't. Please everyone becareful

Mel n Madi

Dakota's Mommy
04-10-2003, 12:58 PM
Wow, that's crazy! Yes, please be careful everybody!

luckies4me
04-10-2003, 01:47 PM
OMG that is so sad. I am glad you posted this as I just assume most dog owners are good people. :(

I went out yesterday with Dylan to the park and now I will be a bit more careful when we go out alone. Thanks for the info. :)

aly
04-10-2003, 10:37 PM
Thats awful :( Such horrid people!

*LabLoverKEB*
04-10-2003, 11:12 PM
That's awful! How horrible! I just can't believe people would just do such stupid, horrible things.:( :mad:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 12:19 AM
Some people are just so ignorant to real life...:mad:

04-11-2003, 08:00 AM
Of course, this sucks:mad: ! But this things can be avoided: Do NEVER leave any valuables in your car; and if you really have to, put them in the trunk!! Do not give potentional thieves any ideas:eek: :rolleyes: