PDA

View Full Version : Tubalina - as requested by T&P's Mom!

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 04:38 PM
http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/Kitten4_9_03_011.jpg

In this one, Tubalina was caught by Emma playing in the computer wires.... so good momma picked her up and gave her a talking to! ;)

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/PunishedByMom.jpg

Here momma is scolding her right after the above pic, and Tubalina is fussing with her!!! hehehe

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/Mommmmmmmeeeeee.jpg

This one is PRECIOUS!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/BlackKitty.JPG

NoahsMommy
04-09-2003, 04:40 PM
I WANT TUBALINA!!!!! :D :D :D

She is absolutley GORGEOUS!!!!! I want her...all these kittens you are posting are giving me kitten fever....OK, someone find me one of Oliver's threads...that'll cure me. ;)

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 04:43 PM
Did I not mention this? YIKES! Yes, Tubalina was reserved on Saturday. Her new name is to be Midnight Lace. Don't ask me if I like that name!!!! :rolleyes:

She is going to a very good, indoor only home though!!!! :D

aly
04-09-2003, 04:47 PM
What a sweet baby!!! I have a soft spot for the black ones :) I'm so glad she'll be indoor only. I always get nervous when I see black cats outside because I'm afraid some nasty people might do something to them :(

I love that last pic!

neko1
04-09-2003, 04:49 PM
Looks like mama cat is doing a good job at keeping her babies safe! Tubalina has such gorgeous black fur:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-09-2003, 05:18 PM
Awww...thanks so much, Kim. She's such a little.....oh god!

I love the one where momma caught her in the wires. What a good momma!

And the last one is so precious.....

I'm so glad she's going to an inside only home. I, too, worry about black cats outside. Guess I'd have to say I prefer Tubalina to Midnight Lace, but....as long as it's a good home, Midnight Lace it is....when she goes. Until then she's Tubalina to me. ;) :D

Thanks so much for the pics. :D Oh, and they'll be forwarded to Terry so he can share in the regret. ;)

batgirl1980
04-09-2003, 05:21 PM
Oh my, what a cute face... I too, like Tubalina better, but if the new parents want Midnight Lace, then ok! What a cutie pie!!!

rg_girlca
04-09-2003, 05:33 PM
Oh Gosh I am in kitten heaven looking at all these gorgeous little ones that you are posting Kim...I love it.

Barbara
04-09-2003, 05:39 PM
Kelly: kitty fever -that's what I get too:)

jenluckenbach
04-09-2003, 06:53 PM
How about the 4th kitty? I am curious as to what she looks like these days.

I love that last picture!

Vermontcat
04-09-2003, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

This one is PRECIOUS!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/BlackKitty.JPG
My daughter and I loved this photo so much that we printed it out so we could look at it anytime we want and think of sweet Tubalina!:)
Kim please keep posting pics of her and the grey one until they go to their new homes. And we expect lots of photos of the two you are keeping on a regular basis too.;)

carole
04-09-2003, 09:24 PM
Can i please ask you why u worry about Black cats in particular being outside, is there a thing against them in america, gosh they are considered good luck in nz, can u fill me in, i am glad my lexie is in nz then if thats the case.

HayleyRosie
04-10-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

This one is PRECIOUS!

[IMG]http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/BlackKitty.JPG

:D :) :D :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by carole
gosh they are considered good luck in nz,

Not around here. There is an age old suspician that if a black cat crosses your path you will have bad luck for...oh I don't know...7 days...7 years...something like that. Kinda if you walk under a ladder you will have bad luck. I mean really, how dumb can people get?

So there is that, and there are cults and things that "sacrifice" black cats and other such horrendous things - especially around Halloween. :(

I wish we could change people's thinking to that of the New Zealander's. How wonderful to think they bring good luck! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-10-2003, 09:50 AM
Oh, and Terry just melted when he saw these pics. That tells me that if I ever decide I really want a kitten, all I'm going to do is bring it home and let the kitten work it's magic on Terry. He will be hooked in the first minute for sure. He's such a softy sometimes. ;) :D

2kitties
04-10-2003, 10:02 AM
It is just not fair that anything be that precious. Oh, just seeing her makes me remember when Taz was little. Looked just like that!

Midnight Lace??? Well, maybe they'll call her Lacie. That would be okay.

Please spoil us with more of these pics while you have the babies.

carole
04-10-2003, 07:56 PM
gosh isnt that plain silly to think such nonsense about black cats, its just ludicrous, i am sure certain people feel that way here too , those who are nutty at least, sorry dont mean to offend anyone, but if you believe in that mumbo jumbo then well i feel sorry for you.
i have always had a thing about black cats, lexie is my 5th black cat, i adore their look, they are awesome, as i am sure all you black cat lovers on here will agree, and i c there are many of you.

That sure is prejudice isnt it folks, something that only in the dark ages u would think would be believed in not in the year 2003

Correct me if i am wrong but is CONGRATULATIONS in order, it appears USA you have won that war against saddam, the people there seemed overjoyed to to get rid of this insane man. cheers:)

krazyaboutkatz
04-11-2003, 12:22 AM
Tubalina sure is a sweetheart. :D

2kitties
04-11-2003, 08:29 AM
Carole,
I am a black cat lover. I think my boys have the silkiest most beautiful coats! The sheen is lovely. So, I don't get the superstition either. But, I also don't really think they hurt black cats because of superstition. I think they're just mean people and that is the best excuse they can think of for their stupidity.

carole
04-11-2003, 09:56 PM
Yes i think u maybe right, i certainly hope so, i know black cats are just the best arent they, they have such shiny sleek coats, I have to correct myself, i believe in Scotland black cats are considered Lucky, i am not sure in nz i will have to check it out, but i have never heard anything bad been said about them or that they are adopted less because of their colouring,cheers

carole
04-11-2003, 10:00 PM
I just checked out taz and rocky ohh sooo....cute, did you know there is a cat looks exactly like yours down the street from me and his name is Taz, he wear id with his name on it, he disppeared recently , i saw it in the newspaper, but i swear i saw him the other day where he used to live hope so. lovely kitties, i adore them

veegan
04-13-2003, 01:00 AM
OHHHH so cuute!! I just LOVE the one with mum carrying little baby! :D CUUTE!