PDA

View Full Version : Lacie's Kittens ---

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 04:27 PM
This is Gwen (adopted) Meezer mix

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/Gwen1.jpg

Here is the solid white male
http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/Whitie2.jpg

And here is the odd colored one.... this picture actually shows the truest of his color .... I call him "Tawny" hehe

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/TawnyKitty.jpg

All of these kittens feel much heavier than Emma's litter, and their bellies are very fat. I called my vet today and she said they may have roundworms!!! :( Tomorrow I am going to pick up some dewormer for these babies! She says she doesn't think kittens could be overfed at this age! I had questioned that, since Lacie never leaves them!!???

K & L
04-09-2003, 04:29 PM
I could never foster since I could never part with any of them! Do you have perspective homes for them yet?

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 04:45 PM
The meezer mix is going home with "Tubalina" from the other litter!!! The white one is "growing on me" ... YIKES! The tawn one is still available for sure!!! :eek:

neko1
04-09-2003, 04:47 PM
Oh my goodness they are so cute! I'm sure they will find some great homes!

NoahsMommy
04-09-2003, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
The tawn one is still available for sure!!! :eek:
Why oh why do you live so far away from me???? When my hubby saw the other litter (with Amber especially), he was so glad you lived too far away. ;)

aly
04-09-2003, 04:51 PM
Gwen looks exactly like my Lily!!!!!! WOW!!! I know you said that before but this is the first face shot I've seen of her. At first when I saw Gwen, I thought I had accidently opened up a thread where I posted Lily's pic :)

All my bottle babies I've fostered have had huge tummies. I've never had them with the mama cat though. I grow my kittens fat :D

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 05:19 PM
Ali, maybe Emma's litter was just a little on the tiny side? They are healthy looking but not pot-bellied..hehe! But Emma is a stick...and I have had to give her dietary supplements (Nutri-Cal) to keep her from drying up and blowing away!!! Maybe that is the difference!!! I sure don't like the idea of worming these babies at such a young age!!!?

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-09-2003, 05:25 PM
I want that tawny one! Oh wait, can't do that - drat! ;) :)

I'm so glad Tubalina will have a little brother/sister to play with. A meezer look alike and a blackie - sounds like a beautiful combination to me. :D

I think the difference might be just different mommies and daddies, but if the vet thinks it might be worms, it's best to get have them taken care of.

I don't know how either of you (Aly too) can do this. I would have a house full of cats! :)

rg_girlca
04-09-2003, 05:28 PM
OMG I would want to keep all of them. They are so cute.

Vermontcat
04-09-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
The meezer mix is going home with "Tubalina" from the other litter!!!
Whoever it is that is adopting the meezer and Tubalina they sure are lucky! Those are the two kittens I would have picked if my cat had allowed me to.;)
Years from now if you are still fostering momcats and kittens I just may be putting in a call to you for a meezer and a tux!:p

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 08:19 PM
T&P's mom.... you know I'm thinking you are right about the parents! The lady who reported them to me said that momma bred with a large solid white persian-looking male. When I look at these kittens, they are really fuzzy .... I think going to be long haired ... and they are bigger all over than the others. I took one upstairs to compare to Emma's babies. He was as long as Emma's, and fatter... just immobile!!! They are 2 weeks apart!!! BIG KITTIES!!! hehehe

HayleyRosie
04-10-2003, 06:24 AM
I want the tawny one! I have to stay out of the threads that have kitten pictures in them.

Barbara
04-10-2003, 07:33 AM
I had to stay out if I lived any closer.
Oh what a pity I cannot get one, especially Tawny
:)