PDA

View Full Version : what do you feed your cat

carole
04-09-2003, 03:42 PM
just thought i would start a new thread, what brand of food do you feed your cats, or rather what brand do they prefer, do you give your cats, kittens, milk, if so what kind, is is special milk of cats or ordinary cows milk?

Desert Arabian
04-09-2003, 04:03 PM
Our kitty gets IAMS in the orange bag...I think that is hairball control. He never gets milk, because it gives cats diarrhea. We used to have him on Science Diet, but that is a crummy brand (in my mom and I opinon). He was fairly skinny and the vet said we need to plump him up, so we switched foods and he plumped up real good. :D He loves it.

He also gets some wet IAMS cat food too in at night, he loves that also. lol. :D

CathyBogart
04-09-2003, 06:13 PM
Cupcake eats the adult cat Nutro dry food. ^_^

She gets soy milk from time to time (since most cats are lactose intolerant)

slick
04-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Originally posted by WolfChan
Cupcake eats the adult cat Nutro dry food.

HEHE I just love the name Cupcake :D :D

My two are on low-protein diets. Medi-Call Reduced Protein dry in the morning and Hill K/D wet at night with a bit of dry mixed in.

jenluckenbach
04-09-2003, 08:01 PM
all 13 eat Hill's prescription diet C/D dry.

Logan
04-09-2003, 08:07 PM
My cats eat Pro Plan Salmon and Rice (dry food). Mimi has a can of Fancy Feast (wet) everyday too.

Chinadoll
04-09-2003, 08:27 PM
Nutro Natural, Nutro Max, and Premium Edge. Whatever I feel like buying. I just started using the Premium Edge. The ingredients are on par with some of the best cat foods and the price is very reasonable.

NoahsMommy
04-09-2003, 10:35 PM
Noah, Noel and Basie eat Royal Canin "Indoor" and "Special"

Olivia eats Royal Canin "Lite"

Micah eats Science Diet I/D

shais_mom
04-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Kylie is on the Royal Canin Slim/Lite formula
And I mix a little of the hair and coat in it too. She was on INDOOR SPECIAL for almost a year! But she got chunky!
And she occasionally gets a tsp or so of wet Friskies.

Felicia's Mom
04-10-2003, 09:37 PM
Felicia and Beau eat canned Nutro Max, Nutro natural Choice, and Natural Balence.

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 09:40 PM
My cat eats lotsa different kinda of foods, friskies, iams, cat chow, purina Happy Cat. right now I have this kitten KMR I give my kitty for fun, not two much though.