PDA

View Full Version : Dirty Pictures!

anna_66
04-09-2003, 12:42 PM
Well, I'm sure by now you've all seen my dirty doggies:rolleyes: ,
Everyone keeps saying it's because it's spring, well if that's the case...everyone else should have dirty doggies too!
LET'S SEE YOUR DIRTY DOGS PICS!
I'll start!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid59/p48582d13becca96aac49eaf0e583276a/fc5ec2c9.jpg

Dakota's Mommy
04-09-2003, 03:11 PM
What a cute trio!

ParNone
04-09-2003, 03:39 PM
Amazingly enough, what with having terriers, it's so rare for
mine to get muddy, that I don't have any mud shots.
Will a drenched one do?;)

http://whitetrashdumbutt.homestead.com/files/mur_mad3.gif

Huney looks so proud of herself, being the dirtiest one.:)

Par...

gkristian
04-09-2003, 03:47 PM
they are so cute

cocker_luva
04-09-2003, 03:56 PM
The Husky looks ashamed that you saw her/him muddy. lol Don't be ashamed little one, you probably had fun!

Jessica12345
04-09-2003, 04:00 PM
lol!:D :) anna.... omg! Hunney is so messy! :D lol i dont have any, but i love to look at them!:p more plleeeaasee?:D

captain
04-09-2003, 05:36 PM
Anna,

LOVE Huney!!! Boy oh boy, they sure did a good job of dirty.

I will have to try and find some of my spotty ones dirty - usually it is smelly "hey MUM I rolled in some dead animal on the dirt track, but I love you ......"

Can't photograph the smell, but my face would show you it :D

anna_66
04-09-2003, 06:57 PM
Par, that's great, they look like their really having fun!

captain, I can just imagine the smell;) I'll be waiting to see some of those pics of your babies!

Come on, I know you all must have some pics, fess up!

Rachel
04-09-2003, 07:38 PM
Unfortunately, when I see mud on them I don't think of running for the camera, but rather the *foot bath* or a wash cloth. On one occasion I just grabbed the dog and headed for the tub. Another time Hannah investigated an ant hill and the *dirt* was crawling all over her face. That time we combed it out. So no pictures to contribute, but it certainly does happen here.

Andie
04-09-2003, 07:45 PM
No pics for me. Mine rarely get muddy if they do at all (they are spoiled and in the house most of the time) or it could just be that they are black and the dirt hides really good! ;) :p

delidog
04-09-2003, 07:51 PM
I have a Classic of Joey the first week that I got him home from the Pound......

it is self explanatory!!!!!
Hope that I can load it...

captain
04-09-2003, 07:57 PM
Hee hee - gorgeous!

delidog
04-09-2003, 08:00 PM
Please keep in mind that Joey is a WHITE dog...with Black Spots...Not a Black dog with a few White markings!!!!!;) :)

He is my Danemation....Great Dane/Dalmation!!!!!

mugsy
04-09-2003, 08:17 PM
Those pictures are hysterical... although I think Pebbles has Huney beat.

kingrattus
04-09-2003, 11:20 PM
Max wont get muddy, except for his paws, hes not a dirty dog (PHEW!!) but he can be a super wet dog, have a look at this...

I have one where all u see is a splash, but I don't know wher that pic is right now..

He can jump about 15-20 feet out. He use to attract tourests 50 or more/day. Some came back day after day & yr after yr to watch him jump into the water He started jumping when he was 5-8, now I can't let him jump anymore :( he has artritus in his neck & upper back & the jumping caused it :( it was too much pressure on his neck when he hit the water....

He would be fine all summer, but when winter came & spring he would be sore... but he hasn't jumped in a yr & he hasn't been sore yet... now hes a lazy puppy dog

GSDgurl
04-10-2003, 02:24 PM
lol...they're great. My dogs love to get muddy. Especially Britty(RB) she came home almost everyday in the summer w/ her body head to feet COVERED in MUD...stincky mud too~!! I wish I could find some pix but I don't see any. Sry but all the others r great~!...keep them coming~!!!

4 Dog Mother
04-10-2003, 03:17 PM
Like someone else said, when ours are dirty, we head for the bathtub not the camera. Never thought of getting pictures of them when they were the dirtiest. Although I think the couple of times we met you at the dog park had to rank up there with their dirtiest. But then we didn't have the whole crew along. We have taken them all including Oreo to both the Findlay and BG dogparks and came home to give immediate baths to all 4.

But Jack has probably been the dirtiest dog I have ever seen. We have no idea when his last bath was before we got him or how long he had been kept outside. I don't think with his coloring that a picture could shown how dirty he was( and pictures can't be smelled or that would be a dead giveaway.) Unless you took it of the bath water and bottom of the tub when we were done. And when he had the 2nd bath just a couple of days later with the new shampoo, there was still lots of dirt coming off of him.

I think if we ever just see dog park mud on him we will be glad that at least we know where the dirt was from!

Cincy'sMom
04-10-2003, 05:57 PM
I'm am another who doesn't think to get the camera, and with Sadie and Cincy being so black I'm not sure you'd see much anyway! I'll try and get some nexy time Spot gets dirty.

Deli- I LOVE the Joey pictures!!! What a big goof!!!

delidog
04-10-2003, 08:49 PM
Thanks Cincys'Mom!!!
He is The Biggest,Goofiest!!!!!!!!!
But Sooooooo Loveable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(except maybe when he is in My Lap!!!!!!!!);) :) :D

delidog
04-12-2003, 05:38 AM
All the pics of Everybodys' Dirty Dogs are Wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh how Huney must work mommy to death after a good mud roll!!!!

Jessica12345
04-12-2003, 09:15 AM
i dont grab the camra when they get muddy, but one time jewels jumped in a mud puddle!:eek: :eek:

NYCbabi 13002
04-18-2003, 07:44 AM
C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\My Pictures\pets\Maggumz.png

I hate dirt...
I like to look my best when my owner takes me for a walk so I can make the MaLe species howl! LOL :# Kissies to all the hotdogs!! LOL

NYCbabi 13002
04-18-2003, 07:52 AM
Oh, just to let you know...If you want to see my pretty picture, copy and paste this address into your address bar ...

[Maggie... (C:\Documents and Settings\USER\My Documents\My Pictures\pets\Maggumz.png)

...Make sure that you show, "REX" my pic.
He said that he wanted my pic last month when I met him in Central park...
He was in the middle of sniffing my butt, and he said, " So uhmm ya wanna go for a walk sometime?", I said, " Only if my mom will let me".
YEAH!!!!!!!! Walk time...I get to go for a walk! I get to go for a walk! (hmm...wonder if Rex is out)

NYCbabi 13002
04-18-2003, 07:53 AM
Click on Maggie... to see my picture!