PDA

View Full Version : Caught red-handed!!

ScantyNebula
04-09-2003, 10:31 AM
Well, sorta... we left the door open to our computer room last night, that is where our betta fish, Henry, stays. Toby was obviously being a BAD BOY. This morning the lid we had on Henry's bowl was off, and his plastic tree was floating atop the water!! Luckily Henry wasn't harmed! That Toby! :eek:

PayItForward
04-09-2003, 10:34 AM
And what did Mr Toby say, when you showed him the mess !!:D

ScantyNebula
04-09-2003, 10:37 AM
Toby: "But Mommy, Henry was flaring and attacking at me!!! So I showed him who was boss by terrorizing his tank!"

:D :D

Henry will never be the same again. hehehe

PayItForward
04-09-2003, 10:39 AM
lol.... I can just see Toby saying that to you.

ScantyNebula
04-09-2003, 10:42 AM
Yea, and can you just imagine the look on his face too ... rolling over on his back and resting his paws on his belly, that cute thing he always does .. LOL :D

HayleyRosie
04-09-2003, 10:48 AM
Poor little Henry. Smart little Toby! He played with the tree and left little Henry unharmed.

ScantyNebula
04-09-2003, 10:56 AM
My guess is Henry smam to the bottom and toby didn't want to stick his paw right down to the bottom, so he settled for the tree. LOL

kimlovescats
04-09-2003, 02:30 PM
snicker, snicker!!!! :D

Barbara
04-10-2003, 03:07 AM
I believe every word Toby said. How can you suggest he could misinform you? Have you talked to Henry too:eek: :eek:

ScantyNebula
04-10-2003, 07:40 AM
LOL I dunno Barbara .. Toby is a real mischevious little guy, and acts as if he did nothing when confronted =D Its so cute, I can never get mad at him! lol Like the time he knocked the flower pot to the floor in the bathroom and walked away saying "What? I didn't do anything. It was all his fault." Well as I was sitting at my computer last night Toby jumped on the desk and started poking his nose in the hole in the lid on Henry's tank! Then he started biting the lid! My guess is he's probably up to something fishy right now .. (excuse the pun) :D