PDA

View Full Version : Paddy!

anna_66
04-09-2003, 07:44 AM
Oh boy, there going to be a couple of people happy as can be when they see you Paddy:D

You are such a beautiful boy, and a world class traveler too! How many dogs have it that good!
I hope you enjoy your special day as our Dog of the Day!

Cisco's Mom
04-09-2003, 08:15 AM
Hey paddy!!

What a beautiful boy you are! You may not be a good swimmer, but I bet ya know some spanish. HE,HE-LOL

CONGRATULTIONS!!
Paddy you are the DOG OF THE DAY! :D

TWHITTEN
04-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Paddy, congrats on being dot of the day!!! You are so cute.

missprissy
04-09-2003, 09:20 AM
What a wonderful Dog of the Day you are precious Paddy! I can just see you wading out into the water and sitting down - too funny! You are a beautiful darling boy. PADDY ROCKS!! :cool: :D :) :D

jackiesdaisy1935
04-09-2003, 09:52 AM
Good Morning Paddy, my what a handsome chap you are. I love that photo of you in the water, looks like you are really enjoying yourself. What a traveler you are, three months in Spain, wish I could go along as your Nannie, lol. Congratulations dear, sweet, very handsome Paddy Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

tatsxxx11
04-09-2003, 10:38 AM
Good Morning, precious Paddy! You sure do look happy as a clam wading in the water!:) I think you are totally most handsome, with your sleek coat and your natural tail! I think you're stunning!! And of course, being a Terrier, you're much more at home digging in the garden than swimming the seven seas!;) And aren't you the "lucky dog" being able to travel about the continent! What a life!!:D Congratulations to you sweet Paddy, our perfectly precious Dog of the Day! Enjoy your day in the spotlight, dear boy!!:)

ParNone
04-09-2003, 11:11 AM
Oh my gosh! You are just too cute for words! That scruffy lil'
face is just irresistible! And my terriers agree withcha, water's
for chasing and stomping in, not for swimming. ;)

Par...

lovemyshiba
04-09-2003, 11:12 AM
What a precious pup you are Paddy!!! And you certainly lead a wonderful life, traveling to Spain!!!
Enjoy your wonderful day sweetie!!!!

harleychicken
04-09-2003, 12:39 PM
Hi Paddy boy! Boy, seeing your face brought back many memories of my neighbor's dog when I was a kid...his name was Aaron. You go right ahead and dig a hole to China if you like! It's your special day and I hope it is wonderful! Hoping you have many travels ahead of you, cutie!

lizbud
04-09-2003, 06:17 PM
Hello Paddy,

I read that you are a complete nutter. I like you already:D :D
You are a beautifully handsome doggie Paddy & I'm glad you
have a home with people who love you for the sweet, lovable
character that you seem to be. Happy congratulations to you
today on being given a day of special honor as our Fun-loving
DOG OF THE DAY. Love Ya Paddy.:)

Dogz
04-09-2003, 07:39 PM
Hey Paddy!
You sure do look like you are having fun! You smiled big for the camera and showed that you can be DOTD! You are a very adorable dog, and I would like to go on a date with you, do you want to go wading?:p :rolleyes: :D Congrats on being
DOG OF THE DAY!!!!! LOVE YA! :D