PDA

View Full Version : Grrrr!!!

wolfsoul
04-08-2003, 11:05 PM
I hate fear factor! It's on right now, and they are doing a stunt invloving 1001 snakes! :mad: After the rat episode, I've realized how cruel these people can be! :mad: They killed 300 rats 3 hours before the show!!! And some were little hoodies like my babies ...:(...reminded me of them...

aly
04-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Can you tell me what they did with the dead rats? I didn't see that one. I am curious to know because I would like to look into writing a letter of complaint to the producers or something.

luckies4me
04-09-2003, 10:34 AM
There is an online petition that has been circling in around the rat forums for a VERY long time. This must have been a repeat. The rat one, people had to pick up the dead rats in their mouth and chuck them into barrels.

The snake one is sad too. :( A lot of those snakes died, and one had a dislocated jaw. I don't watch thatshow anymore, it's too discusting.

CathyBogart
04-09-2003, 11:18 AM
I get annoyed when people complain about what happened while they were watching it, because....why were they uppng it's ratings if they hate it so much?

I can't stand the thought of it, but I've never seen an episode. I did sign that petition too. Are they still making new ones or just showing reruns?

Ann
04-09-2003, 12:30 PM
They brought that damned show to Sweden, and I hate it! I watched it once and saw how it treated animals and that was is for me! It's amazing what they can call "entertainment" these days...

iwuvsmypuppy
04-09-2003, 03:32 PM
i know it is disgusting.. we cal it flea factor.. i dont know why:confused: but it is sick>> Ann.. please dont say that word:(

Desert Arabian
04-09-2003, 03:41 PM
I saw that one too, it reminded me of my babies also. Geeze, I wonder what PETA thought, lol.

Sorry iwuvsmypuppy that you had to read the swear post... that happens a lot even though when you join it says not to swear. Too many people ignore that. :(

cocker_luva
04-09-2003, 04:38 PM
I hate what they do to animals too. Though I don't like bugs, it still is cruel to me. Like when they have to EAT A LIVING BUG!!!

What happened in the snake one?!? Why were some hurt?!?

Tweety_Pie
04-09-2003, 05:47 PM
Fear Factor is discusting! I saw one before where they had to eat horse anus and it made me really sad.. other ones I've seen were

Bull nose (ppl had to eat a bulls nose)
horse anus
deer testicals
bull testicals
pig anus

I THINK THATS DISGUSTING!:mad:

wolfsoul
04-09-2003, 06:16 PM
I get annoyed when people complain about what happened while they were watching it, because....why were they uppng it's ratings if they hate it so much?

I turned it off, but my mother turned it back on, cuz she likes it :mad: *sniffles*

Are they still making new ones or just showing reruns?
I'm not sure, but the one I was watching was showing a whole bunch of parts from reruns..

These shows disturb me :( I'm discruntled...

Jessica12345
04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
agh! I hate that show:mad: its animal cruelty aired on TV:mad:

Do you think you could send me a link to the petition? :(

Tweety_Pie
04-09-2003, 06:22 PM
The only episodes that bug me are the ones with animals or animal parts used in them!