PDA

View Full Version : protective dogs

tikeyas_mom
04-08-2003, 10:30 PM
would your dog protect you if someone was hurting you?

My Tikeya would. I have two stories...

one time my dad was tickling me so hard i was crying cuz it urt and I was screaming as well. My dad didnt relize he was tickling me to hard. Tikeya attacked him. :eek:

another time I was at this guys house and him and his friend attacked me and pretended to rape me. I got really scared. I thought they were seriouse, so I screamed to the high heavens. They wouldent stop even though I said "NO". I was struggling and kicking and screaming. One guy held me down the other undid his pants. Tikyea jumped on the guy that was undoing his pants back and was bearing her teeth and growling. He stopped right away. And I canned him and grabed Tikeya and ran home. It was super scary. :eek:

Dakota's Mommy
04-09-2003, 02:46 PM
I have no fear that my girls would protect me, Brian, our house, and anybody else they're close to! They've proved this to Brian and I time and time again.

First, before we got Destiny, Brian come in late one night because of duty and Dakota stood him off at the door growling and barking until she could see him and hear his voice. Then, after we got Destiny, he came home from working night shift one night and they both pulled the same thing. Even at him mothers house, while I was there alone, they let his mom come in the door. A few minutes later when her boyfriend tried to enter, Dakota let him reach the door, but as soon as he turned to close the door, she started growling and barking while Destiny sat by my side. They did not want that man in that house while Brian's mom and I were there alone! With reassurance from his mom and I, she backed off, but she wasn't letting her guard down until Brian got back. Then, just 2 weeks ago Brian walked into our spare room to get one of his shirts out of the closet while Dakota and Destiny were sleeping on the loveseat and I was just waking up in bed. They didn't see him go in, but saw him come out with the shirt over his head (couldn't quite see the head) so Destiny growled, Dakota barked, and they both lunged off the loveseat toward him until they realize it was him. Of course, Destiny went sliding trying to hit her breaks, but nobody got her. Scared Brian though, he thought he was going to get messed up pretty bad by our own dogs (good thing they stop as soon as they hear or see that it's us they're about to attack)!

Dakota has tried to defend Brian a few times when people are stupid out in public too. There have been 1 or 2 times that people have approached Brian and been really mean for no reason and Dakota doesn't like it at all. Brian told me that she wanted to go after one guy once because he cut Brian off and then followed him to Petsmart and got out of his vehicle and yelled at Brian and tried to complain about Dakota barking at him. Well, duh, you pulled up, got out of your car, and started yelling at and threatening that dogs owner. What did you think the dog was going to do? Lick you!

The good thing is that our girls definately know the difference of playing around and somebody really threatening us. They are friendly as can be to most people. Brian and I can play fight all we want without the girls jumping in. I can even try to get them to get him, say ouch, do anything I want to try to get them to think I'm serious and they won't do it. They know the difference. We can even be this way with neighbors too and they know the difference. It's only people that they know we are truly threatened by that they try to stand up and do what they feel they need to! It makes me so proud, I've got friendly dogs that will defend me if I need them to and they know when that is!:)

Logan
04-09-2003, 02:50 PM
another time I was at this guys house and him and his friend attacked me and pretended to rape me. I got really scared. I thought they were seriouse, so I screamed to the high heavens. They wouldent stop even though I said "NO". I was struggling and kicking and screaming. One guy held me down the other undid his pants. Tikyea jumped on the guy that was undoing his pants back and was bearing her teeth and growling. He stopped right away. And I canned him and grabed Tikeya and ran home. It was super scary.

This scares me, frankly, and not because of the dog's reaction. :(

primabella
04-09-2003, 02:55 PM
Those guys are such morons...how stupid! :confused:

I don't know if Mickey would protect me. Actually, he is more of a barker and run up kinda dog but he would never *attack* He is still kinda a puppy and still small but getting very protective and territorial..but maybe. I hope he would! ;)

jennifert
04-09-2003, 03:06 PM
Duncan is extremely protective!! As many of the long time pet talkers know!! They have heard my stories! He's much much too overprotective and although I love him dearly, I would prefer he didn't love me so much!!! :( There is not another soul in the world that he will allow to come near me or hurt me. Even my mother has to be careful when she hugs me....
It's nice and flattering when our dogs protect us. But it's also terrifying to own a dog like this.
Don't get me wrong, Duncan is my baby and I absolutely adore him and we're working on this problem and have been since I first adopted him. There are times however, when I wish he was more like one of the friendly lovable goldens...:)

tikeyas_mom
04-09-2003, 03:33 PM
My Tikeya knows the difference between play and reality as well anna. When my dad was tickling my It really hurt and he wouldent stop. So my dog told him to stop Loud and clear.

Me and my dad can ressle and crud and tikeya plays to it is really cute, she whines soo loud lol. Oscar is the type of dog to Pretend that he is tuff and crap intull the person comes closer then he runs for Cover. lol

cocker_luva
04-09-2003, 03:54 PM
My Cocker is too HUMAN loving to attack. If it was an animal, then she would probably attack it without thinking.

What kind of dog is Tikeya?

tikeyas_mom
04-09-2003, 06:43 PM
Well I guess Tikeya didnt relly attack, so more or less warned the ppl to back off.

Tikeya is a siberian husky :P

wolfsoul
04-09-2003, 06:47 PM
What kind of dog is Tikeya?
Tikeya is a siberian hsuky :)

My dog Leather, is very very very protective!!! :eek: :D I love it about her :D You never ever go near her house or her car, or she will bite you :eek: One time, this chick came over to my dad's house while Leather was outside, waiting in the car. Well, we have a convertible. So there was no roof on..Leather was tied up, but my dad forgot to put the muzzle on her, and she was barking like crazy at this lady. Well, what a very stupid chick for going up to a very large dog, a german shepherd for another, that is barking at her! Leather almost took her face off :eek:
She would definatly protect me from anyone, and I trust her completely. She's a very good dog to have around when you are afraid. Whenever I watch scary movies, I snuggle up close to her, and I'm not scared anymore :)

Timber, barks like crazy when someone is walking down our back alley. She has such a puppyish high-pitched voice, but when she's being territorial, she makes it loud and deep (sounds incredibly fake to me :rolleyes:). But when the people get up to the gate to come in, she automatically believes that they are nice people that we MUST have invited, and jumps and licks them all over :rolleyes: . Unless the person is my dad. For some reason, that I will never know, she can't stand him. She won't go near him, and growls at him, which is odd, becuase she is not a growly dog. She will stand in front of me protectively, but when my dad comes over, she hides behind me like a baby :rolleyes: If someone was hurting me, I couldn't see her attacking. She's too submissive, which bothers me, because submissive dogs aren't really my type :( I could see her barking alot though. If it was a dog attacking me, she would attack like nothing else. She's very protective of me around other dogs :eek:

Kfamr
04-09-2003, 07:18 PM
Simba would attack you if he didn't know you even if you weren't harming me. He's very protective of our home and he gets put away when people come over until everything settles down then i bring him out, let him sniff do tricks so on...
He always jumps on my dad when we're playing, like punching each other or something.

Blustang24
04-09-2003, 07:50 PM
Honey probably wouldn't attack anyone or anything. I know when we're just horsing around she nibbles at our socks and pant legs. She might jump on a person, but that's it.

Jessie and Cleatus would tag team whoever, whereever, whenever, how ever big or little. lol They aren't mean or nasty dogs at all, but when it comes to someone hurting anyone in my family they don't tolerate it. One time my brother started fighting with me and no matter what he or I did both of them started jumping, barking, and pushing my brother around. Jessie and Cleatus are definately more protective of my mom and I.

Then on the other hand they bark like crazy not letting anyone in the door sometimes, but turn around and lick them to death. So who knows....lol. Oh well.

*LabLoverKEB*
04-09-2003, 07:53 PM
Yes, Sadie is very protective! She will berk wildly when the dorbell rings, and stuff like that, and I'm sure she would attack if someone tried to hurt me or a family member.:) ;)

Andie
04-09-2003, 08:05 PM
I know Katie will because she's attacked Dustin before but I don't know about Bull.

Dustin has the habit of staying here late so usually when he leaves everyone is asleep (excluding me of course). Well about a month ago his car wouldn't start and (of course) the door was locked behind. So knowing that Katie was still in the back yard he walked around to the back, (if there's a dog out the back door is left unlocked til we bring them in) he came through the gate and he said that Katie went into attack mode. She came running at him snapping but she backed down when she seen who it was. It showed us that she was willing to protect her family.

Sometimes when Katie barks at night Bull will get up to see about it. He'll usually run along the back fence barking at people in the ally but I don't know how much of a fighter he actually is. (I believe he's a lover not a fighter)

Dogz
04-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Prince is already pretty protective for me... barks if something hurts me, he is only a pup, so I don' tknow if he would attack. I know who woiuld though. My cousin has two dogs, a chihiaua (sp!:p) dachshund(sp!) mix, and a Rat Terrier. the mix is Chico ("small" in spanish) and Rufus. They start biting and barking... ;)

iceyshiver21
04-10-2003, 07:36 PM
Dutchess would and Buck wouldnt but when we owned their baby, Toby, he had the perfect balace.

Annie-Wont she to well socailized and freindly
Odie-Slightly protective, as most Border Collies
Bishop-He would definetly.

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 09:55 PM
Max has always been protective since day one... he was 3 or 4 months old when I started to walk him in the park, if he saw anyone heading in our direction, the fur would go up & he would start to bark agressivly and snarl... it was embarrising for a while cause people would want to pet the puppy & the only way they could get near him if I was to hold him, thats the only thing that made him stop, so needless to say I didn't walk him in the park very often... But thats what my dad liked about him... But this story is what made Max really part of the family & this story is told ALL the time... Max was 6 months old, maybe even 5 months old (his agression had died down towards people just walking around) My sis was only 8yrs (she wasn't very bright) & she wanted to take Max for a walk (we were camping for the first time with Max). She went to the boat docks so Max could jump in the water, she was about 40 feet away or so when 2 fishermen asked if they could pet the puppy, My sis said yes & they made their way to her, well to about 10 feet, Max went psycho, he was snapping, snarling, barking very very agressivly & pushing my sis backwards... that scared my sis so bad she came running back to the camp site crying her head off screaming Max tried to kill to men at the boat dock.. Dad gave Max to me & headed to talk to the 2 men... Dad asked if they were the men that Max went psycho after & they yes & asked dad how old is that dog, we thought he was a puppy. Dad said about 6 months old, they couldn't believe it, they said that we had a really good dog for little kids, cause how often can 2 fully grown men be afraid of a little puppy. Dad appoligized to the Men & they said no worries, the dog didn't lunge at them, he just told them to back the heck off... :)

Max is a great guard/watch/family/kid dog

Max has stopped 4 known robberies.
1 guy was trying to get in through the front door, until we let Max out into the porch which scared off the guy. the other 3 times were from the same men, the first 2 times they could only hear a dog barking & left, the 3rd time I say them, they were heading towards the back gate, so I ran ahead of them, saw the gate was closed & locked & told Max to get em!! he went psycho on his side of the gate & I ran to the front & asked the men who the hell do u think u r, this is the 3rd time I've seen u trying to get into my backyard/house & I told them not to piss off my pitt bull rotti mix ( I left out part lab)...

If ur wondering, the town I use to live in was really bad, most of my neighbours had been robbed, stabbed or shot, & 90% of outdoor cats went missing, or were found poisoned!!

But as Max has gotten older he has also gotten wiser, he now knows whos good & whos bad, always barks at the door (which we allow him to do), he lets my dad's landlord into the house, but the landlord has to stay with his workers or Max wont let them in or out.

ohhh I have one more good story that I forgot about...

I was at mom's watering her front lawn. Max always watches me where ever I am. It was a nice warm day so I had opened the front window & but the screen window in. I was almost finished when a neighbour (I knew her, Max didn't) was sneeking up to me, I could just hear Max grawling under his breath & I thought nothing of it. Then Max went psycho & pushed out the screen window & had his body half way out the window (5 foot drop), the glass window fell on him (thank god) pinning him in place, I turned around to see my neighbour giving me a look of OPPS sorry, I ran to Max & had to step on my moms bush to lift the window off him & push him back inside... I had a long talk with the neighbour & told her to never do that again, Max is my guard dog & I don't want to see what he can do.

But I love my puppy for that :) Shows he'll do anything to protect me, even if it means him getting hurt (Max is normally scared of hights)

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 10:04 PM
thoughs are great stories kigrattus.

I have one for ya, it dont involve my sibe or shih tzu though.

I had this dog about 5 years ago named Jag, (he is the one that bit Cheeko) anywho, one nice hot summers day me and my family were haveing a barbicue in my back yard and cole *my lil brother* was about 1 at the time. This strange man that had moved in behind us was always acting odd around us kids. So when my mom was mingaling and my dad was dealing with the barbicue, Cole crawled over to the fene where the man was standing. No one was really paying attenton to Col at the time. The man reached over and was about to pick up Cole when Jage ran up and bit the man in the hand, he wouldent let go, he was growling and snarling and all his hairs were perked up. it was harsh scary, that was the meanest Jag had ever been, I thank him for it though. He saved Cole from being Kidnapped. :D..

May he RIP.

oodlesofpoodles
04-10-2003, 10:13 PM
My Riley would protect me. He has already proven himself. My drive way is a mile long and there was a truck blocking it. I had to sit there a while waiting for the person to get back to move it. I couldn't go around it or go in another way. the way my van was sitting and where the truck was the only place the person could have come from was out of the woods on my property. I didnt see him but Riley at 16mths old came over the seat growling and snapping at the passenger window. It scared me so. I couldn't image what was going on with my sweet dog. He had never ever shown any sign of aggression. then I look up and there was a man staring at me. Riley still trying to tear the window out. The man had the nerve to ask me it he would bite. I said yes he will. i told him if that was his truck he had better move it. Riley didn't sleep in his crate that night. When I let him sleep out he sleeps in the doorway of my bedroom watching the front door. Gannie on the other hand she would show the intuder where everything is. or lick them to death. Pearlie would just bark and Sweetie, I dont think she would notice. She is in her own world She has some very serious senior moments. She gets lost in the house.

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 10:30 PM
Good boy Jag

This one is about a Rotti I once knew (an Xfriend's dog), Rocky the rotti was about 200 pounds at the time. The father was in jail (long story don't ask), the mother was at work & the 2 kids were at school. This guy that knew they had a big rotti, thought the rotti was friendly cause he had been in the house before petting the dog. Well one day he broke the kitchen window, climbed in & tried to take the tv. Well the little dog noticed what he was doing was wrong & must have gone after the guy first, & Rocky was fast asleep upstairs untill he heard Molly scream in pain, the guy kicked her hard, well Rocky came running downstairs & Molly was still crying in pain & Rocky tore the guy to shreds. As to this day no one knows how the guy got out alive. He ended up getting over 200 stitches in total. The only part of the guy the dog din't bite was his butt, his lower private parts were ripped, the inside of his legs were gone, his middle & upper back, his shoulder were gone, his hands are usless now, the back of his neck was torn, his face is a mess, the top of his head had no scalp, his ears were split in half, his feet had huge holes in there...

No one heard anything. The mother picked up the kids from school & all 3 of them walked into a BLOOD BATH!!! there was blood on the floor, walls, celling, it was every where, Rocky was covered in it & Molly was hidding behind him & Roccky wouldn't let anyone near her until Molly was ready to come out.. at first they thought Rocky killed one of the cats & then ate it (they thought that for about a week) until they saw a guy limping around town & he had blabbed to a friend, of how the rotti tried to kill him, well the friend happened to be a friend of the families... The guy told the hospital he was attacked by a loose dog & he didn't remember where it happened...

I think this story has to be the worst so far... & all the guy had to do was NOT kick the small dog & he would have been able to rob the house.

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 10:34 PM
that is soo harsh .good for the rottie man, poor lil doggie. Was it hurt? that man got what he deserved.

wolf_Q
04-10-2003, 10:36 PM
Honestly I don't know if Nebo would protect me...but I'm leaning more towards yes.

A few weeks ago my mom was just kidding and hitting me, and Nebo was getting very upset. He jumped up on her...she didn't stop, so he came up and bit her leg! :eek: He didn't break the skin or anything, but it left a mark.

My brother thought it was funny so he tried hitting me a few days later and Nebo jumped on him too. He was trying to push him away from me. He didn't snarl or anything, but you could tell he was upset.

As far as protecting me from another dog...he's *very* jealous....if any dog comes near me he runs right over and shoves himself between the dog and me. So, I think he would at least try to push a dog away if it was going after me.

I did *not* want a protective or aggressive dog at all....I wasn't looking for a guard dog. I really don't think Nebo is one, as he never barks at people, and he's normally friendly to anyone who comes up to me (occasionally wary of random people). He's pretty independent for the most part too.

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 10:44 PM
yes Tikeya only got agggresive to my dad and thoughs boys that one time.

She is very friendly to children, people,and other dogs,some females that are not dominate over, she likes. She loves males though.

But if a dog comes up to me, *even Oscar*, she will whine and run in between me and the other dog. She will get a try to get a little touchy when the other dog gets close to me, but I wont let her.

She is a great family dog, she was my first dog EVER. I love her to bitz. ;) i would attack if she was in trouble to lol

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 10:51 PM
Ya Molly was hurt fairly bad, she was about 13yrs old when it happened, she was limping for quite some time & didn't want to play or run around.. they thought she was gonna die... lets just say the guy got what he deserved a few more times & was put in the hospital a few more time agin, once the wrong people learned he hurt Molly really bad (the guy is still alive tho!! just mangled)... lets just say, don't mess with a drug lords little lady or u'll get the troops sent after u... Yes I admit I use to hangout with these people BUT!!!! I was the daughtors best friend, I didn't know her father was a drug lord/maffia boss untill I knew her for 1 1/2 yrs... They didn't get me involved & they did nothing in front of us. He was like a normal dad, & I liked him as a friend, he drove us everywhere, bought us cool stuff, took us out to eat every sunday morning, let me spend weeks at their house & feed me... I was the only friend she had cause her old friends were bad & were all banned from the house & I was miss goody goody & a trustworthy friend & alot of fun to hang with... heheh

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 10:54 PM
I know what you mean ;)

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 11:13 PM
but I dumped her like a sack of taters, shortly after she went bad, I tried to help her, but she got worse & worse, & I couldn't get her off the booze & drugs, she was only 15 at the time & I was 17. It was hard to watch my best friend like that, her mom & I did everything we could, but she tried to sick the troops after me, cause I begged her to stop the drugs... THANK GOD!!! the troops knew better then to lay a finger on me... PHEW, the troops had been given orders before the father went to jail to take care of my ass & no one was to hurt me... Boy did I ever get into the wrong group... but luckly the father trusted my word more then his daughtors word & I still talk to him when I'm in that town (he got out of jail a yr back), just so I can remain simi friends with him... he thinks its a little odd that I'm becoming a cop, but he said the troops will forever watch over me... DARNIT I thought to myself, I'm sick of them watching me when I'm in town & its sooo anoying to have one of them comeup to me & ask how u doing Jess, I always responded, how the hell did u know my name? then they always give me a stupid look & walk off... Every stupid crack head in that town knows me & I hate it... I have stopped walking downtown in that town now & I never bring my soon to be down there, cause I know he'll flip out at one of them & tell one off (which is a bad idea)

This is just another REALLY REALLY good reason why I wanna leave this area & go where they arn't & I know they arn't in the eastcoast, thats why I'll be sooo happy when I move to Newfoundland & then Halifax... I'll be FREE!!!!!!!

ParNone
04-10-2003, 11:15 PM
All 3 of mine are naturally gregarious to everybody they meet.
I'm a normally calm and trusting person, so most people I meet
I'm friendly to, so I think they act accordingly.

But if I felt fear of somebody, I've no doubt Maddie would protect
me. She's turned into a snarling maniac towards the TV set,
when I've gotten scared while watching a horror flick. She's only
show aggression towards an actual person once. A lil' kid
whacked Maddie on the head with a box, twice. Not a peep out
of Maddie. I stepped in to stop the lil' girl and she hit my hand
with the box. Maddie growled at her.

Murph, I don't know. He's not very in tune with my emotions,
so I think it would have to be more than me just being afraid of
somebody. If there were an actual attack, he might jump to my
defense. As friendly as he is, he has shown a certain amount of
terrier spunk and aggression from time to time.

Now Oz is naturally protective, but he doesn't have an
aggressive bone in his body. I think he'd put himself between
me and somebody, but I don't see him ever biting anybody.
He's got a real deep bark though, so he could put on a good
bluff. He was starting to bark at people on our walks, so I've
been working with him to curb that behavior and he's getting
much better. I really don't want him intimidating people. He
scared some lil' kid one night, just by barking at her from across
the street.

Par...

wolfsoul
04-10-2003, 11:21 PM
I have a story!
Ok, there was this wierd guy that lived outside the trailer park where I used to live, and he actually tried to steal dogs! Seriously! I know this one chick who was walking her roomate's dog, an irish setter named Jake, and the guy goes, "Is that your dog?" She said no, because it was her roomates dog, but before she could explain he told her that that was his dog, and tried to convince her! :mad:
Whenever I went by with Leather, he would always ask me, "It runs fast?" I would reply, "Why yes, she's a VERY fast dog." (heh heh, lying, she's too fat to be that fast :p) And then one day, this crazy guy tells me that Leather is his dog! :eek: Like, what the heck, you've seen me before, this is my dog!! :mad: He tried to get closer to me, and I didn't want to be rude, or seem scared, so I stood my ground. The guy got up to me and reached out, and by now I was really nervous. Leather started growling at him (Ah, my wonderful baby!) And the man pulled back. Suddenly he came on full swing! :eek: I didn't know where he was aiming, if he wanted to grab me, or Leather, but Leather lashed out and attacked! :D She has really big teeth, so it must have hurt mwahaha. Then the guy's dog attacked Leather, they got in a big fight, I tried to pull Leather away, but she's super strong so I let go of the leash and ran away, calling her (Heehee dogs are so gullible when you run away, they always follow :p)
And that's my story! *takes deep breath* phew, that was long. I doubt anyone will read it lol.

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 11:29 PM
Good dog Leather, I bet wolfsole was super glad ur a strong & smart puppy dog eh?

Yay to all the heroic puppy dogs!!

tikeyas_mom
04-10-2003, 11:41 PM
omg wolfsoul that is harsh rad, I would hug my dog so tight after that :D.. I read the story by the way lol...you shoud have canned that dum person.. I would have..

I have another story..

My and my former best friend were walking my two siberian huskies *Makiah, and Tikeya*down town in the summer and We saw this guy in this back lot. He was like "hey, you gurls with the dogs, come here" so we did *being dum as we were*, he was like "I have some nice treats for your dogs" then he went into his trailer, calling us in to come in, we were like "No we will wait out here, thanks". he came out with a big bag of fudge cookies, He wanted to give them to my dogs, I was like "No they can eat chococlate", He asked if we wanted some, We said no, of corse. then he went behind us and was asking if we wanted some dope. I was like "No we dont do that crap", he went to shut his HUGE 7 ft hight gate and I started to worrie, if he shut it we would be trapped.

He was just about to shut it when Tikeya Pulled free and ran over to the cage and stood between it and the wall, so it couldent close. I was like "we better go now", he tryed to stop us by saying "I have free dope and crack in my trailer if you want to join me?", we were like "no thanks we better go now". He tryed to stop us several times even blocking us from the gate.

I told him we would scream if he didnt let us go and I tolf him I would sick my dogs on him. he got nerviouse and let us go. We ran home and told our parents. This guy waa crasy. Our parents called the copps asap and then they went to his trailer, he was gone the next day.

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 11:49 PM
wolfsole: Kelowna B.C. My parents don't see the irony in calling me "spawn of Satan."
---------------
hehehe spawn of satan... People use to call me the devil's daughtor, because I was a goody goody, but boy could I fight, & if the person was bigger then me (which is like everybody) I fought dirty & hard... I never ever have started a fight, I have always tried my best to get out of it (I was also a fairly good runner) but sometimes I got pinned in a corner, or a room, or on a dock, & even surrounded by 7... Being smaller then others but having the same strength & sometimes stronger was a huge + cause the smaller u are the faster u are & the harder it is for the bigger guy to hit u... Right now I'm good at fighting off a 5'11, 300 pound guy (my soon to be) curls 125pounds & sometimes uses me as weights, I'm only 5'5 (or shorter) I weigh about 150 pounds, I now have some basic police training (known as defence tactics or DT for short)... I love pressure points, I relay on them 90% of the fight, I loose when I can't get the darn pressure point to work or I miss & loosing is quite painful, Rob (my soon to be) isn't very gentle when we fight, he has to be hard on me so I can learn to save my butt or others when I become a cop, cause he knows smaller cops arn't as threatning as bigger cops. Just another reason I shaved my head :) it makes me look more intimadating (sp), but deep down inside I'm a sweet gentle loving kitten that wont hurt a fly (unless its flying in my face, or food, or in the house or even if it looks at me, SPLAT) :D :D :D

sorry I got a little off topic :)
ok alot off topic :)

kingrattus
04-10-2003, 11:54 PM
dang... glad u & ur puppies didn't get hurt

wolfsoul
04-11-2003, 12:03 AM
Good dog Leather, I bet wolfsole was super glad ur a strong & smart puppy dog eh?
Oh yes, I love my baby :D

We ran home and told our parents. This guy waa crasy. Our parents called the copps asap and then they went to his trailer, he was gone the next day.
That's good! Stupid guy should rot in jail :mad:

hehehe spawn of satan
lol, I know, I like using my msn names there lol. Unfortunalty I don' t have msn anymore, so it comes in handy :D The original phrase was "My mother doesn't see the irony in calling me son of a b*tch." But I thought it was inapproprite, and I'm not a guy lol. :rolleyes:

tikeyas_mom
04-11-2003, 12:05 AM
hey wolfsoul witch one of your ras did you want to breed?

wolfsoul
04-11-2003, 12:10 AM
Icarus. He's perfect breeding stock. Has a great temperment. But it would be irresponsible of me to breed Frisco. He's waaaay too hyper, and somewhat aggressive. He's also allergic to yesterday's news ad I know that's a brad that lots of people use. I wouldn't want to pass the allergy to his babies ;)

tikeyas_mom
04-11-2003, 12:15 AM
where do you get yesterdays news? I cannot find any good bedding but aspen, and it is 5$ for a tiny bag whitch is soo dum.

popcornbird
04-11-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom

another time I was at this guys house and him and his friend attacked me and pretended to rape me. I got really scared. I thought they were seriouse, so I screamed to the high heavens. They wouldent stop even though I said "NO". I was struggling and kicking and screaming. One guy held me down the other undid his pants. Tikyea jumped on the guy that was undoing his pants back and was bearing her teeth and growling. He stopped right away. And I canned him and grabed Tikeya and ran home. It was super scary. :eek:

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

OMG! OMG! OMG! That story scares me! Not the dog part, but the "guy" part! Why in the world were you at such peoples' house?!?!

:eek: *faints*

wolfsoul
04-11-2003, 12:59 AM
She must not have known the people were like that. It's a common mistake, not her fault ;)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-11-2003, 01:00 AM
originally posted by KayAnn
Simba would attack you if he didn't know you even if you weren't harming me. He's very protective of our home and he gets put away when people come over until everything settles down then i bring him out,

NOOOOOOOOOO
BABY FACE SIMBA?!?!?!?!?!?
He looks too charming and JUST TOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek:

popcornbird
04-11-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by wolfsoul
She must not have known the people were like that. It's a common mistake, not her fault ;)

I didn't say it was her fault!
Its just SOOOOO scary! would've reported them to the police! :eek:

wolfsoul
04-11-2003, 01:18 AM
Yes, I would have too...stupid people...:mad: But I would love to see the looks on their faces if that was me and the dog was Leather....mwahahahaha, die! :p heehee :rolleyes:

aly
04-11-2003, 01:43 AM
Reece wouldn't attack anyone. If someone came up and attacked me, Reece would probably hide under the bed :rolleyes: Thats my boy, gotta love him.

Peka's too old to care or even know whats going on.

Now Lolly I am pretty sure would protect me with her life. She's so smart and intuitive and in tune with what I'm feeling.

Jessica12345
04-11-2003, 06:31 AM
Jewels runs to the door, hops on her hind legs, and licks people to death!:D :p