PDA

View Full Version : They're all gone, shells and all!!!!

luckies4me
04-08-2003, 05:42 PM
OMG I could not believe what Morgan did today!:rolleyes: We colored eggs last night and today when Dylan and I went to take a shower she ate all of the eggs and even the shells!!:eek: She ate ten eggs, only two shells were still there. And now there is food coloring on our freshly shampood carpets!:eek:

I called the vet and they said she should be fine but to fast her tonight. Her poopies are so smelly now, yuck!

So does anyone know how to get food coloring out of carpets? It would be very helpful lol. My silly pooch!:D

Karen
04-08-2003, 05:46 PM
Depends on the food coloring, I'd guess! Was it regular food coloring or special egg dye? Is the caroet acrylic, wool, what kind of carpet/fiber/style?

Yuck, Morgan, shells and all? Bleaah - guess she likes cruchy stuff! :D

captain
04-08-2003, 05:51 PM
And she looks like such an angel in your signature pic :D

As for the food colouring ........ I had a great web-site I used to visit with hints and tips. Will try to find it again ...

http://www.geocities.com/brenandjay/martha.html

luckies4me
04-08-2003, 05:52 PM
I didn't think life with a pooch would be so full of THINGS for a better word lol! :p

It's easter egg coloring, the kind that has been around for so long. We threw the box away. :o It's the one that also has the plastic egg sleeves...the egg tablets that's it!!!

As far as carpet goes I am not sure. It's beige lol. It's just plain ol beige...most likely acrylic.

Want to know what else she did. Today someone knocked on the door and she had her head underneath the coffee table and she got all excited, lifted her head and BAM split it open! I kid you not:eek: It's not bad, just a little dent. It bled a little bit but no need for stitches or anything. I swear she keeps you on your toes. Dan picked her up at lunch so she's at the shop today. :D We're going to print her a Tshirt lol. :p

luckies4me
04-08-2003, 05:54 PM
Originally posted by captain
And she looks like such an angel in your signature pic :D

As for the food colouring ........ I had a great web-site I used to visit with hints and tips. Will try to find it again ...

Ya don't let her looks fool you lol. Thanks for the link! :D

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-08-2003, 06:15 PM
Morgan was a Nawty dawg today!!:D

I bet her poopie is very smelly! Don't know what to tell you about the carpet. The new oxy cleaning stuff works. Clorox has it and there is Oxyclean. They both work very well. Best of luck to you.

wolfsoul
04-08-2003, 07:10 PM
I recommend "Shout." No, not at the doggy :p
It works really well, I have it and use it for any spills :D

Grrr now I have the Shout commercial song stuck in my head :rolleyes: