PDA

View Full Version : Huney got ahold of some pills.....

Aspen and Misty
04-08-2003, 04:30 PM
It was not a good evening. One of the cats knocked a bottle of pills onto the floor and Huney got ahold of them. We think she ate 10 to 15 pills. We always keep our pills on the fridge and if you leave a pill bottle out you get grounded for a week, so we are always real carefull not to leave them out, so we are just guessing a cat knocked them off the fridge and onto the floor. We had to give her hydrogine peroxide throw a seringe to make her throw up. It took 2 table spoons worth but she finally threw up. She seems to be doing ok now, she is sleeping on her red velvet pillow. I only hope she learned her lesson.The sad thing is she is supposed ot get really sick later on tonight, Hopefully she wont get to sick. If you all could keep her in your thoughts that would be great, I'm so worried about my little girl.

Ash

Dogz
04-08-2003, 04:53 PM
OMG! I am glad that Huney is ok! Good Luck!

anna_66
04-08-2003, 05:24 PM
Glad she threw up, what kind of pills were they?

iceyshiver21
04-08-2003, 07:34 PM
OH Huney get well...:(

RubyMutt
04-08-2003, 08:14 PM
:( Poor Huney :( I hope she's okay! She will definetly be in my thoughts!

KYS
04-08-2003, 08:22 PM
Dear sweet Huney, you are in my thoughts, and hope
you will be ok.

lovemyshiba
04-08-2003, 11:11 PM
Poor Huney:(
I hope she got all of them out, and she won't be sick. I'll keep her in my prayers.

Cisco's Mom
04-09-2003, 09:04 AM
Cisco and I are def. going to keep you and Huney in our prayers!:(

Aspen and Misty
04-09-2003, 09:25 AM
Thanx everyone. Huney is doing great. Last night she was as active as ever! :D I'm not sure what kind of pills they were.

She did go in to get spayed today. We called the vet to make sure it was ok since she ate the pills and it is. Its been 2 big days for Huney, hopefully she wont have as much trouble as our last dog did with being spayed. I'm sure she will be fine.

Ash

RubyMutt
04-09-2003, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
Thanx everyone. Huney is doing great. Last night she was as active as ever! :D I'm not sure what kind of pills they were.

She did go in to get spayed today. We called the vet to make sure it was ok since she ate the pills and it is. Its been 2 big days for Huney, hopefully she wont have as much trouble as our last dog did with being spayed. I'm sure she will be fine.

Ash

*phew* that's good to hear! :D i hope her surgery goes well!

Dakota's Mommy
04-09-2003, 03:15 PM
Yes, we'll be thinking of her until we hear how the surgey went! Glad to hear she's okay from the pills though!

Jessica12345
04-09-2003, 05:52 PM
poor baby!:( Im glad she is all right. hope the operation goes good as well!:)