PDA

View Full Version : How is Noel Doing????

delidog
04-07-2003, 08:54 PM
I might have missed it,oodlesofpoodles...

.but how is your Sweet Noel doing after her surgery???????

I saw when she first came out,but not after that...Hope that all is well!!!

lovemyshiba
04-07-2003, 09:46 PM
good question--how is dear Noel??
Update us if you can.

captain
04-07-2003, 11:47 PM
Ditto that for me ...........? How is she

tatsxxx11
04-08-2003, 05:30 AM
Oh, yes, please let us know how Noel is doing!! Hoping for good news.:)

Jessica12345
04-08-2003, 06:44 AM
oh of course!:) How is the little sweetie pie noel doing?
I hope its all good news!:D
update us, please!;) :p :D

delidog
04-09-2003, 08:39 PM
Dear oodelsof poodles.....

How is Dear Noel????:)

oodlesofpoodles
04-09-2003, 09:14 PM
I am So Sorry for not posting sooner, Noel is doing great, It has been me that hasn't been doing good. I have M.S. and just overdid it to much. My body said slow down and I didn't listen, so it made me. I had to miss some work, stayed in bed several days. But much better now. My Doctor told me to Slow Down. I am off work tomorrow and will be taking my time getting ready for Friday Nite. Noel and I have a big night planned. She and I are going out on the town. Some Students at Columbus State University are doing a benefit for the P.A.W.S. committee. and Noel and I are the Featured Guest. I invited a friend to go with me. As I dont want to go downtown by myself. Noel is getting a new jacket for it. So I guess I have to go Shopping. :D And next week we start our formal training. And the Best News is Noel may be coming to live with me always. The P.A.W.S. committee is considering it. Keeping my fingers crossed.:) :) :) So everyone keep your fingers crossed for this one. Cissie-OodlesOfPoodles

captain
04-09-2003, 09:19 PM
Thank you so much for letting us know. We were all getting so worried ............. not only about Noel ...:)

SLOW DOWN the Dr said, ...... and in the next line you promptly told us you are going out on the town on Friday ... Funny, I thought slow down meant take it easy ... :)
BUT for a good cause none the less!!!

Fingers AND paws crossed for you getting Noel living with you FOREVER.

Take care of yourself. Let us know how YOU are, and how the fundraiser goes.

oodlesofpoodles
04-09-2003, 09:38 PM
I know the doctor said slow down but I can't when it comes to helping good causes. That s one of the reasons I invited a friend to go with me. He will be driving. He will be picking Noel up and down for me. We are still having a problem with steps. She will go up steps but not down steps. And she now weigths 52 pounds so she is getting hard to pick up to go down steps. My friend is going to build a ramp this weekend for me for my front porch and back porch. Most places do have ramps but some places don't and thats when It is hard for me. I wont be having to walk around alot. I am taking my camera with me. so that I can take more pics and hopefully will finish the film so that I can get it developed and get them into imagestation and get them posted. I have slowed down soon. I decided not to enter any shows till Aug. So I am taking a break from that. and only have two more schools to due and then summer break is in. So wont have that due for several months. And my Boss is letting me take longer lunches so that I can take a short nap.

delidog
04-09-2003, 09:40 PM
AWWWW!!!!
So glad that you are Both doing better....but I must agree with Captain....Taking it Easy???...But for a good Cause...remember you are also a good cause...if it gets too hectic.....Slow Down!!!

So glad to hear that you are hopefully going to keep Noel full time......
And She gets a New Jacket...
Another Day...Another Excuse to Shop,Right?!?!?!?;)
Do keep us updated!!!!!!!!!

We care!!!!!

Cisco's Mom
04-10-2003, 04:27 AM
So glad to hear Noel is doing good and that you get to go SHOPPING for her a new jacket. Sounds like fun. :) Yes, I agree with the others as far as slowing down. It sounds like you need to listen to your body when it is telling you something!;) Cisco will keep hius paws crossed & I my fingers for you and Noel. Good Luck!:D

gkristian
04-10-2003, 04:37 AM
i am glad that Noel is well

lovemyshiba
04-10-2003, 07:58 AM
I'm so glad to hear that sweet Noel is doing so wonderful!!! What an awesome dog she is--you will be lucky to have her if she can be with you full time!!!

And, please, slow down and take care of yourself!!! You want to be able to play with Noel for the time she is with you!!!!

Fingers and paws crossed for you here!!

KYS
04-10-2003, 09:55 AM
I am glad that Noel is doing fine,
but please take care of yourself.
Have a good time at P.A.W.S,
I think it's wonderful that you both are
featured guests. :)

Sudilar
04-10-2003, 12:01 PM
I admire all that you do for the poor innocents!! You go above and beyond the call of duty!!! Try to rest a bit and take care of yourself. You deserve it.

Glad to hear that Noel is doing well. I hope she gets to live with you permanently. How wonderful that will be.

Take care and take a break!!;)

oodlesofpoodles
04-11-2003, 04:21 PM
Well tonight is the big night. I did not do anything yesturday. Got off work early to get ready Noel had her hair done. and nails done. so she is primped and ready now my turn. will let everyone know how everything went when I get home. I feel like Cinderella. getting ready to go to the Ball. The only difference is I am not wearing a gown Jeans is the dress. But I will match Noel. Her new red jacket and my red fleece vest. So we will be a pair. See yall later gotta go bye.

Sudilar
04-11-2003, 07:04 PM
Good luck. You two will look simply gorgeous!! Congratulations on the great honor!
Will be waiting for a report!

oodlesofpoodles
04-12-2003, 12:22 AM
We are back home boy I am Tired and so is noel. She did great and we raised over $500 so it was a good night. and on our way out the door Noel went down all the steps on the porch. She wore a yellow bow on her collar to support our troops and all the military that was there got a big kick out of her. Will post pic when evelyn emails to me. Gotta go to sleep. It was a perfect evening.

delidog
04-12-2003, 05:25 AM
How Wonderful!!!!!!Oodles and Noel!!!!!!
You Two DO GREAT things TOGETHER!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You!!!!

Cisco's Mom
04-12-2003, 06:07 AM
Alright!! Way to go 500 bucks! Yea!! :eek: Look forward to seeing the pics.

Sudilar
04-12-2003, 09:46 AM
What a wonderful success!! Congratulations. Can't wait for pics!