View Full Version : WW Cookbook recommendations anyone?

AmberLee
04-07-2003, 05:41 PM
I went to buy a Weight Watchers cookbook and was just overwhelmed by the choices available. :eek: Does anyone have one that they feel is very good? Either PM me or post your recommendation here.

Thank You! :D

:cool:

Cincy'sMom
04-07-2003, 07:40 PM
I got the Weight Watchers "Simply Delicious WinningPoints Cookbook" for my birthday a few years ago. I have made several recipes in it, and they have all been delicious!

Edwina's Secretary
04-07-2003, 09:12 PM
Amberlee...

I purchased these three in a set from Barnes and Nobles on line.

-Weight Watchers Make It in Minutes: Easy Recipes in 15, 20, and 30 Minutes
by Weight Watchers
-Weight Watchers Simply the Best Italian: More Than 250 Classic Recipes from the Kitchens of Italy by Weight Watchers
-Weight Watchers New Complete Cookbook

The Italian is over my head -- culinarily, but I LOVE the Make It in Minutes. It is REALLY easy and fast. There is a chicken with maple syrup (although I always set off the smoke detctor with it) and a pasta with prosutto -- both to die for! I made the flank steak from the New Complete just last night.

AmberLee
04-08-2003, 12:40 AM
Thanks for the leads! I really appreciate it.

04-08-2003, 03:13 AM
Hi Amberlee!! Nice to hear you are trying to loose weight too! It is hard, isn't it?!! But with the help of WW, we will succeed!!
Cheer up with me, hey!!

I have these: "Healthy lifeStyle cookbook"
"365-days"

This last book is very recent. The best in it is that it suggest a menu for each day of the year. Every day, one of the suggestions is also worked out in a recipe! GOOD!!!!!

Good luck Amberlee!! (btw, will I be able to meet ye in July? I'd LOVE to!!!!)

moosmom
04-08-2003, 09:01 PM
AmberLee,

I have the "Make It In Minutes" Weight Watchers cookbook. It is great and the recipes are quick and easy.