PDA

View Full Version : Lil brother - UGH

Andie
04-07-2003, 05:18 PM
I am soooooooooooooooooooooo mad at my lil brother at the moment.

I have a bag of sunflower seeds in my car and the last 2 times that my little brother got in there he ate some and spit the shells out the car window. Last time I told him it was gonna rain don't leave the window down, "OK I won't Ann."
I go in the house and he follows me in a couple minutes later "Did you roll the window up?" "Yeah," he goes on about his business.
I woke up yesterday to it spinkling and ask him again. He swears he did. It stromed HARD last night.

Mom woke me up this morning and asked, "Did you know your passenger side window was down?" :eek:

So to make a long story short I spent some time shop-vacing the water outta my car today! :mad:

Now excuse me I have a 12 yr old to kill!

bluekat
04-07-2003, 06:09 PM
Oh.....I could imagine how mad you must be. Why didn't you tell him to help you dry the car?

Andie
04-07-2003, 08:26 PM
Because, lucky for him, Spring Break ended today and I didn't want leave the water in there til he got home from school.

Dakota's Mommy
04-08-2003, 10:24 AM
One of my friends left her windows down over night when we were in high school and when she picked me up the next morning for school we had to sit on towels because the seats still would not dry out from the storm we got that night. It always seems to rain when the windows aren't put up on the car!

HoRsELUvR
04-08-2003, 03:34 PM
my brothers are not always all that responsible either.its very annoying the way they can be sometimes.