PDA

View Full Version : Won't be posting much this month.

Randi
04-07-2003, 01:48 PM
I haven’t replied or posted so much lately, I’ve been busy painting and tearing wallpaper down – Fister was a great help! :D Now, we’re packing to go to Spain. Have to get out of bed in the middle of the night on wednesday – 3.30, the flight is 6.30, but I still want a shower and my breakfast! Fister has been booked in a “5* hotel” while we’re away – we will miss him so much! Hope he likes it there! It’s supposed to be pure luxury! I’ve written a long explanation about him, so they can fulfill his every little whim. :D You can see the place he’s going to in this thread:

http://207.44.135.130/talk/showthread.php?threadid=23754&highlight=fister

We won’t be totally without cats though, as we’ll be staying in Nita’s flat for 3 days in Sevilla. She says, we can expect Sirocco and Neelix to come up in bed with us. Great!! :D We may log on when we’re there and tell you how it’s going. :)

Take care everyone and enjoy the spring! Will be back end of April. :)

Purrs and kisses to all your kitties and other pets! :)

Edwina's Secretary
04-07-2003, 02:04 PM
You will be missed! And lucky Fister....I never get to stay in Five Star hotels!!!!

Have fun...no rain this time!!

Freckles
04-07-2003, 02:21 PM
Randi and John, have a grand time!:)

Miss Meow
04-07-2003, 05:02 PM
Have a great time - fins ara!

Jessica12345
04-07-2003, 05:21 PM
have fun!:D

NoahsMommy
04-07-2003, 05:24 PM
Sounds like fun!!! Enjoy! :)

RockyRoad
04-07-2003, 05:29 PM
Wow, lucky Fister to be staying in such a grand hotel!

Have fun! ;)

AmberLee
04-07-2003, 05:38 PM
Hope you have a marvelous trip! We'll be missing you.

HoRsELUvR
04-07-2003, 07:35 PM
I hope Spain is fun!It sounds pretty exciting.

Barbara
04-08-2003, 06:57 AM
Randi, I will miss you too!
And Fister of course.

I wish you the best holiday ever. Have fun in Spain. All the best to you and John:) :D :) :D

delidog
04-08-2003, 07:05 AM
Randi,

Have a Wonderful Holiday!!!!!!
Does Fister have His Gucci Kitty Luggage packed and waiting at the door????
His Kitty Hotel is Gorgeous...Looks like a SPA for Kitties!!!!!!!!!

Please take lots of pics!!!!

Say Hi to All your friends in Spain....
And their fur kids!!!!!!!

Let me know if you get to La Escala!!!!!
I'll Give you directions to our old house!!!!;)

Please try to stop in and update us when you're at Nitas'....
We will need a running commentary by then!!!!;) :) :D

Enjoy!!!!

lynnestankard
04-08-2003, 08:34 AM
Randi and John - I do hope your holiday is wonderful - and sunny!! 'Cos we're coming out on April 19th!! Looking for sun and sangria! I hope you have a great time - don't worry about the Fister Man - from the sound of it - boy is he going to have fun!!

The three Musketeers saw the pic., of his hotel - and are they moaning - 'We want to go with Fister' 'Aw Meowmie can we go with Fister'!!
'NO. NO. NO.' I keep yelling but their all sulking!!! Although their hotel is everso nice - complete with garden, duck pond and lots of birdies to watch!!

Lynne

Ann
04-08-2003, 09:15 AM
Have a super great time you two! You'll be missed!

And that cat hotel sure looks like a great place for Fister to be! I'm sure he'll have loads of fun :)

Vio&Juni
04-08-2003, 09:20 AM
Have a nice holiday Randi and John.

gini
04-08-2003, 10:43 AM
You will be missed by all of us. But we can take solace in the fact that you are having a lot of fun and some wonderful food - and a well deserved rest!

Have a wonderful vacation and hurry back.

Rascal is very jealous of Fister's hotel accommodations!

Cataholic
04-08-2003, 11:15 AM
I don't know who will have a better time, Randi and John, or Fister! The accomodations look so nice, I want to stay there. Have fun, be safe, and hurry back.

anna_66
04-08-2003, 02:19 PM
Looks like Fister is going to have a grand time, such a wonderful place!
I hope you have a great trip:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-10-2003, 11:17 AM
I love that place for Fister! How can he not enjoy it?!?!? ;) :D

Hope you guys have a grand time, and hopefully the weather will be nicer this time than last. Please check in if you can and let us know how it's all going.

And please let us know how Fister likes his temporary digs. ;) :)

koxka
04-10-2003, 05:40 PM
Wish you a wordenful time in Andalucia .
SEMANA SANTA (Holly Week) EN SEVILLA !!! ..:p I have never been there but I guess it quite an experience :).
Give my regards to Nita and the furkids.

The **** Hotel looks wonderful.Can't wait to hear about Fister Tails in there.

Nicole&Nicole (Do you remember Dupont&Dupont on Tintin comics :D)

Nicole I : L'Escala is in Catalonia faaaar away where Randi and John are travelling to. I think there's no change they would pass by.LOL
L'Escala is one hour drive to the border with France and Sevilla is just on the other side of the country, in the south , near to Africa, way to say. Got the map? ;)
Nicole II : "Fins ara" is in Catalan LOL "Hasta pronto" is in spanish .
( Sorry,I though you knew that)
You two got the same wrong place is wich made me laugh! Anyway Spain must look such a tiny place for you both .

Miss Meow
04-10-2003, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by koxka
Nicole I : L'Escala is in Catalonia faaaar away where Randi and John are travelling to. I think there's no change they would pass by.LOL
L'Escala is one hour drive to the border with France and Sevilla is just on the other side of the country, in the south , near to Africa, way to say. Got the map? ;)
Nicole II : "Fins ara" is in Catalan LOL "Hasta pronto" is in spanish .
( Sorry,I though you knew that)
You two got the same wrong place is wich made me laugh! Anyway Spain must look such a tiny place for you both .

Nooooooo, we just assumed Randi and John would drive the entire length of the country just to see your furbabies and Magda!!! :D ;)

Bona nit, Anna!

koxka
04-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Too funny Miss!!! .....And the entire length of Europe (continental) !!! We know we worth it ....Oh well....:D :D.

Bon Dia Nicole! :cool: