PDA

View Full Version : The movie "Cats and Dogs"

07-09-2001, 10:32 AM
Anyone else see this movie yet? I went with my friend and we took her kids (my "neice" and "nephew") to see it. I was laughing so hard from the first 5 seconds of the movie. It is soooo cute!

Since the cutie patootie beagle is the star of the movie then Angie (ilovehounds) you have got to see it :D! If you haven't already, that is.

I just love the whole idea of the movie. I won't give any tid-bits away but it is just a great movie...for dog-lovers :D!

Dixie Belle
07-09-2001, 10:57 AM
My husband and I have been wanting to go see it, but we haven't had the chance yet! I can't wait until we do!

petspoil
07-09-2001, 02:23 PM
Doggiemom my husband and I went to see it the first day that it was on. The movie was so funny. The beagle was so cute and cool. This movie is definitely for the all those dog people out there. :D

Daisy's Mom
07-10-2001, 01:20 AM
I finally saw it tonight. I dragged my not-so-animal-loving friend along with me, and even she was laughing and ooing over the cute dogs and cats in it. I loved the movie! I too was laughing from the beginning. I would definitely recommend it to everyone here! Especially Angie... that poodle made me think of you, and wow is he cute!