PDA

View Full Version : being silly

marysmerrycats
04-06-2003, 10:21 AM
Emma was in my closet yesterday, stretched up in a standing position...I thought hmm maybe she wants to play dress up, and is picking out something to wear!:D

anyway I got this idea for a silly thread.

lets say your pet is going out for an evening. describle what kind of pet you have, what he or she is wearing, and where they are going.:rolleyes: :D

and, what famous person would your pet's voice sound like if they could talk?;)
you can describle as many pets as you want.

I should start but I have to think..I have 7 cats after all!

:D :D :D

Jessica12345
04-06-2003, 10:35 AM
lol! this should be good:D

Tiki was on her way out the door. She was headed to the bird shop... to check out all the cute guy birdies!:D
"mommy, im leaving!" tiki said in her little mini mouce voice.

"ok dear," her mommy replied

So tiki headed out the door on her long journey for the day.
when she got there, she immeadiately noticed a cute guy caique. she fluffed up her little skirt and fixed her tiny spagettie strap tank top! :D when she had his attention, she shyly said a quiet "hi!"

Now, tiki was a very cute birdie! so this little guy said hi back in his mickey mouce voice.

Tiki spent the day tweeting away with him, and before she knew it, it was time to head home! for the last time she fixed her skirt and hopped and wadled her way out the door home. then she cuddled with her mommy for the rest of the day.

:D :D

primabella
04-06-2003, 11:12 AM
I can't think of any stories but I picture Mickey going out in his bow tie or sunglasses, and having a voice like Pierce Brosnan. lol :D

Jessica12345
04-06-2003, 11:20 AM
lol prima!!!!!!!:eek: :D :D :) :)

Desert Arabian
04-06-2003, 11:27 AM
My Mr. Pudgy (rat) would be dressed up as a plumber, and would come to fix your plumbing- which means he'd have a plumbers crack. He would sound sorta like John Goodman, and he would do a wonderful job working as a plumber. :D :D

http://members.aol.com/OrliBloom177/osky.jpg
Does anyone have leaky pipes?

RubyMutt
04-06-2003, 11:35 AM
hmm... well, Ruby is... well... a bit crazy... I picture her dressed like Mimi from the Drew Carey Show, having a voice like Fran Descher, and with a personality like Jim Carrey :D
(I'm not trying to poke fun at any of those actors, I love them all)

marysmerrycats
04-06-2003, 12:57 PM
LOL roflmao!!
the rat that sounds like John Goodman, lol
Mimi with the nannys voice...wow!:eek:
Primabella
your dog is so cool, I can just imagine him talking like Pierce Brosnan!!
Jessica I love thestory you wrote, its great!

kingrattus
04-06-2003, 04:19 PM
I can see Axle (common snapping turtle) wearing a bib, cause he likes to eat everything and anything.. hehe Axles voice would be arnald swartzinager (SP).

My dog Max use to have a tux that I made him when he was younger. Max would have selvestor stallones (SP) voice. Because they both look good in a tux ...heheheh

HoRsELUvR
04-07-2003, 07:44 PM
Midnight, my black fluffy cat,would wear a tux and Reese, my toirtoishell,would wear a really nice gown with little sequins and stuff.If they were being casual,they would wear jeans and stuff.Midnight would sound like a cat on Stuart Little and Reese would sound like...i dont know.

Jessica12345
04-07-2003, 08:09 PM
these are so fun to read:D

RogueFerret
04-08-2003, 04:14 PM
LMAO! This is all so funny to read!:D Let me see if I can think of anything...

Okay, Pandora would be dressed in the most expensive purple evening gown that exists and she would sound like Gweneth Paltrow.

Panther would be in a very stylish suit and tie and would sound like Sean Connery

Natasha would be dressed in a pink sweater and jeans and sound like Reese Witherspoon.

Wolverine would be wearing a bussiness suit and sound like Al Pachino

Badger would be wearing Leather pants with a jacket to match and he would sound like Vin Diesel

Rogue would wear a little black dress and sound like Jennifer Lopez

Xaiver would be wearing a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and sound like Gilbert Godfrey

That's all I think of for now.:D

iwuvsmypuppy
04-08-2003, 04:32 PM
hehehehe:D