PDA

View Full Version : Yay Reece!!!

aly
08-02-2001, 02:53 PM
I don't know if I ever mentioned this but all through obedience, I've been having the hardest time getting Reece to learn down. He'd mastered everything else very quickly, but for some reason just wouldn't do a down. Well Tuesday in class it clicked, and he's a pro now!

Anyway, graduation is next week and they had us draw extra tricks from a hat to teach our dog for fun and demonstrate at graduation. With only a week to learn, I wasn't too sure we were going to be able to demonstrate but Reece learned it in 2 days!!!! Actually it was less than that. I am soooo proud of him! Oh yeah, his trick is crawl!

petspoil
08-02-2001, 02:58 PM
Give a BIG HAND to REECE!!!! You finally made it, boy. Congratulations!!!! :) :D

Rottieluver45
08-02-2001, 03:03 PM
I`m so happy for reece!!!!Tell reece I said good luck !!!

jackiesdaisy1935
08-02-2001, 03:08 PM
I knew our man Reece would graduate and probably with honors. That crawl is no easy task. I have been trying that with Daisy for a long time and she still only does it when she feels like it (Hope Carrie doesn't read this) and then only for a treat. Congradulations to Reece.
Jackie :)

shais_mom
08-02-2001, 03:31 PM
Yeah Reecey Boy!! YYYYYIIIIPPPPEEEEEE!

RachelJ
08-02-2001, 03:38 PM
Crawl is hard. Periodically I try to teach it to Hannah too. Never have been successful. Congratulations Reece. You are one smarty pup!

[ August 02, 2001: Message edited by: RachelJ ]

Sudilar
08-02-2001, 04:10 PM
Yeahhhh for the Reece-Man!!!! Crawl is very hard. It took a while for Shiloh to do it, but she'll do anything for food!! Good goin', Reecie!!! :cool:

Rottie
08-02-2001, 05:26 PM
You're the man, Reece! Great job. :)

Daisy's Mom
08-02-2001, 10:48 PM
You go dog! ;) Congratulations and happy graduation!

Logan
08-03-2001, 12:21 AM
Good boy, Reece!! You are so smart and we knew it all along! I'm sure you were waiting for just the right moment.

I don't dare ask Honey to crawl...she is so submissive anyway that we were instructed not to even put her in a down position. But she knows sit. And that's about all she wants to know! She has learned "stay" too, thank goodness! Lilly is a little more advanced, but I don't think she and her plump belly will be crawling anywhere anytime soon. But Lilly can "high five", shake, sit, down, stay....we haven't worked on anything else. But I think she'd do anything I asked probably.

Aly, you have done wonderful things for Reece. Sorry I digressed. This is Reece's post and HURRAH for Reece and Aly!!!!

Logan

Tanya&Fritz
08-03-2001, 07:17 AM
Aly, stop rubbing it in! Fritz still won't sit :eek: Congratulations little Reece :D I wonder if apricot poodles are smarter than black ones???

KYS
08-03-2001, 08:05 AM
Congratulations aly and Reece. :)

Crawl is a great trick for Reece to know.
It comes in very handy.
Sheba is the only one of my bunch, that
knows that trick, and it
comes in very handy when we are
out camping.

A big hug for Reese for a job well done.

AdoreMyDogs
08-03-2001, 08:27 AM
Yeah for Reece! You 'da man Reece! Reece, Reece, he's our man. If he can't do it NOONE can!

I am teaching Graham 2 new tricks also so he can show off in front of the crowds in the performance group we are in. It's fun teaching new tricks :) I have never taught crawl before, but it sounds so cute!

Albea
08-03-2001, 12:14 PM
Good boy Reece! What a cute and smart puppy you are. :D