PDA

View Full Version : misty started her classes!

cali
04-05-2003, 09:10 PM
its great, misty is great, its pawsitive methods only, we did attention games today, we will not start any training until our dogs think we are the most exiting thing on earth, and learn to ignore even a treat on one side of them, and they look in our eyes(they get the treat the second they glance at us) misty did real well,:p lol, when we had to go over the jumps, misty was paying so much attention to me that she ran into the jump! guess the "jump" command was a little late! hehe:p next week she learns site and come, with she already knows solidly, al she needs to work on is her stand, and heel! I would like to try the canine good naighbor test with her when she is older, I think she will do well!:D

Cisco's Mom
04-06-2003, 08:15 AM
Aww.. it sounds like Misty is doing really, really well. About that jump. Well, she was paying such good attention to her mommy! That is just woderful. Ya'll keep up the good work!;)

primabella
04-06-2003, 09:06 AM
Is Misty that cutie in your signature? (the one that is more white than black) :)

Congrats for doing so well the first day, Misty. :D Keep it up.

Jessica12345
04-06-2003, 10:46 AM
thats wonderful news:) sounds like she is doing great. give her a big *HUG* for me!:D keep up the good work misty!:)

iceyshiver21
04-06-2003, 12:23 PM
Awww Congrats! Dog training is lots of FUN!! I get to teach dog training this year :D :D Im a Youth Leader for the Dog Project around here. Its great.

tatsxxx11
04-06-2003, 01:13 PM
Congratulations to Misty!!:D Sounds like great fun!! And aren't you the smartie pup!!:) Keep up the good work, cutie pie!