PDA

View Full Version : Hi To All..New member here

jaquetta
04-05-2003, 06:58 PM
Hi Everyone..Just thought I would introduce myself. I just joined here and like what I see. My name is jaquetta and I am owned by 9 wonderful dogs...

3 Pugs..( Duke, Pebbles and Rocky )
3 Shih Tzus ( Patches, Ashley and Shila )
1 Boston Terrier ( Boo Boo )
1 mini longhaired dachshund ( Sparkles )
1 Boxer ( Abby Gayle )

Unfortunately I cannot post pics, as I do not have a digital camera..But I have seen some wonderful pics on here...

Jaquetta

:D

Cisco's Mom
04-05-2003, 07:05 PM
Hey jaquetta !!

Welcome to Pet Talk!!

I know that you will enjoy it here. The people here are very friendly and there is alot of info. You sure do have a large family! :eek: I wish I could have more, but I have not convinced my hubby ; yet.:D For now I have one spoiled chihuahua. :)

wolfsoul
04-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Welcome! I know you'll like it here.
I have three dogs; a shepherd and two mutts
three rats
and one cat

Maybe you have a friend with a digital camera....??? :p or scanner...?? heehhee ;)

jenluckenbach
04-05-2003, 07:11 PM
Welcome. Wow, 9 dogs and some of my favorite breeds too (Namely pugs, bostons and boxers)
I have 13 cats and 14 mice. I also do not have a didigtal, but I finnally got access to a scanner,and posting pictures of your babies is so much fun. Maybe you have a friend or relative who can help.
Have fun here.

Kfamr
04-05-2003, 07:26 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! My name is KayAnn and I'm owner by Simba a 5 year old Pit Bull German Shepherd mix and Nala a about 11 week old Lab mix. Simba is on the left in my signature and Nala to the right. I betcha you'll love it here!:cool:

RockyRoad
04-05-2003, 07:31 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name's Britt and my owners are a German Shepherd Dog named Lady, Tabby Cat named Sally, Lop Rabbit named Floppsy, 5 Bettas named Mooka, Bubbles, Popcorn, Aqua, & Ocean, and one Goldfish named Norm.

I bet you'll like it here! I look foward to learning more about your pets. :)

Cincy'sMom
04-05-2003, 07:36 PM
Welcome to PT! I have three dogs...
Sadie, a 2 1/2 yr. lab/dal mix
Cincy, a 1 1/2 yr. lab mix
Spot, a 2 1/2 yr. Dal/lab mix

We don't have a digital camera here either, but when i get pictures deveopled I have them put onto CD so I can upload and share....just something to think about!!

KYS
04-05-2003, 08:02 PM
Welcome Jaquetta,

9 dogs! I thought 3 was a handful. :)

I have 3 dogs and 2 box turtles.
(husband takes care of the turtles)

Karen

gkristian
04-05-2003, 08:05 PM
Hi and WELCOME. I have a Sheltie named Foxy

lovemyshiba
04-05-2003, 08:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!!!

I have 3 doggies, Kito, a shiba inu; Abbey, a beagle mix, and little Riley, a lab who I intercepted at the SPCA last Friday. Kito is 16 months, Abbey is a little over a year, and little Riley is only 12 weeks (as estimated by our vet).
Be careful with Pet Talk--I only had one dog when I first found this site!!!!
I can't imagine 9--what fun you must have!!!!!

luckies4me
04-05-2003, 08:17 PM
You're going to love it here! :D

My name is Cassandra and I am owned by one beautiful Golden Retriever named Morgan, three Bengal cats which live with me (Mystic, Houdini and Cheetah...Houdini is Cheetah and Mystics mom :D) Tin Tin who lives at our house and is also Houdinis son, Spanky my bfs/fathers cat, and four kitties in California. Blacky, Baby, Ickeris and Thor. Thor is sorta my families cat...they keep changing who actually owns him lol. :p I also take care of on occasion a miniature poodle named PeeWee.

I also breed and show pedigreed (not all) fancy rats and currently own and spoil a lot of them lol. Then there is Fred, who is a wild house mouse, Lucy my rescued California Desert Tortoise, my hedgehog Speedy and my keets, as well as several rescue animals that I care for. I also have a beautiful baby boy named Dylan! :D

primabella
04-05-2003, 08:22 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk :) I am owned by two budgie birds and a goofball Sheltie named Mickey :D

Tina
04-05-2003, 08:35 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk:D

I'm proudly owned by:
3 dogs Ginger(Miniature Pinscher mix) Oscar(MinPin,Min Poodle,and Terrier mix) and Ruff (Collie/Spitz mix)

3 cats- Gus, Fuzzy Wuzzy and Ozzie

1 bird-Feathers(Parakeet)

1 guinea pig- Wiggy Pig

1 rabbit- Hershey

*LabLoverKEB*
04-05-2003, 08:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!
I'm Sarah, and I have a Black Lab, named Sadie!:) ;)

aly
04-05-2003, 08:42 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do! You sound like you have quite a crew. I can't wait to hear more about them :)

I have two dogs and a foster dog : Reece (mini Poodle/Bichon), Lolly (Wirehair Fox Terrier/Poodle/Dachshund), and Peka (Poodle). I also have a DMH kitty named Shiloh and a new foster kitten who is just about 2 weeks old named Tigerlily. I won't name all my fish!

Jessica12345
04-05-2003, 08:51 PM
a warm welcome to PT!:) be careful... its really addictive!:p

im owned by two wonderful dogs:

Jordan is a 12 year old cocker spaniel. One word to describe him: GENTLE!:D

Jewels is a 1 1/2 year old maltese! she is extremely outgong, active, and a little sweetie pie!

Im also owned by a beloved bird:

tiki is my little angel! she is a black headed caique. she's extremely active, funny, a huge CLOWN, and a tweety pie!:D

you can see them all in my sig.:)

RubyMutt
04-05-2003, 09:19 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! That sounds like a wonderful family you have!! :D My name is Lindsey. I'm owned by one dog - Ruby, a basenji/australian cattle dog mix, one albino Russian dwarf hamster named Blinky, and one fish - Gibson, a Betta :D

jaquetta
04-05-2003, 09:21 PM
Thanks !!! to everyone for the warm welcome and responses. I appreciate you all taking the time to welcome me and my dog family..

They can be a handful at times, though most times they are actually pretty well behaved. But just like kids, they do have their squabbles..lol. Usually being a jealousy issue..

Karen
04-05-2003, 09:23 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk, I have one little brown bunny, that's her in my avatar. Your crew makes it seem like you'll fit in here just fine! :)

ChrisH
04-06-2003, 06:29 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk!:) Sounds like quite a gang you have there, so there has to be plenty of stories! Looking forward to hearing them, and seeing pictures too (believe me, you will figure out a way to post some sooner or later, it is irrisistable!:D)

My name is Chris (Christine) and am owned by a dog named Bob and a cat named Ebby.:)

iceyshiver21
04-06-2003, 11:51 AM
WELCOME TO PT!! :D :D :D

Dakota's Mommy
04-08-2003, 10:59 AM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk! Wow, 9 pups! That's really cool! My name is Christy and I'm a slave of 3 pups! Destiny is our 14 month old dalmation, Dakota is our 10 month old harlequin great dane, and sierra is our 3 month old black lab mix. Hope you enjoy it here, but many of us feel that it's addicting, so be careful!

Dogz
04-08-2003, 01:05 PM
Welcome to PT! Yes, as Jessica12345 said, it is very addicting!
I am owned by:
1 pug:D Otis
2 Labs,Digger and Chubby
1 Samoyed, Prince
That's all I can handle about now, unless I got a Boston Terrier or another pug...:p

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-08-2003, 01:15 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! Your fur family sounds wonderful! I hope you get to post pictures soon! I would love to see some!

My name is Souraya (like Mariah but with an "S") and I am owned by a GSD/Wolf hybrid, Drake!

Logan
04-08-2003, 01:21 PM
Welcome!!! :)

I'm Logan (mother of many), and I'm owned by 3 "skin" kids, Helen (12), Elizabeth (9) and Andrew (8).

In addition, we have:

Honey and Lilly - our 4 year old Golden Retrievers
Murphy - our 13 year old Yellow Labrador Retriever
Mimi and Butter - cats (Mimi will be 14 in June...Butter's age is unknown, but we think 5-6)
Roger and Milly - our precious Cockatiels!

anna_66
04-08-2003, 01:45 PM
http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/hello.gif & http://pages.prodigy.net/bestsmileys1/emoticons3/w2.gif

I'm mom to the 3 in my siggy below!

This is a wonderful place & I think you'll fit in just fine here:D

jaquetta
04-08-2003, 02:10 PM
I just want to say thanks again for all the warm welcomes.. I definitely feel I have found the right place for what I was looking for..

You are all so warm and friendly, makes me feel very welcome, and yes, I think it is going to be very addicting...

Very happy to have found all of you...THANKS !!!

Jaquetta