PDA

View Full Version : Meet Amber & Duncan

kimlovescats
04-05-2003, 04:52 PM
Well, we are officially going to keep two of Emma's four babies! The other two have both been adopted as well!!!! :D

I would like to officially introduce to you Amber

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/Amber3wks.JPG

and please welcome, Duncan!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/Duncan3weeks.JPG

My daughter is picking up a new roll of filme right now ... so stay tuned for better pics coming in the next few days!!!

Kim

Cookiebaker
04-05-2003, 05:15 PM
Awwwwwww!!! They are soo sweet!!! I love Amber's coloring and the look on Duncan's face!! So very precious. Congratulations on your new additions!!

jenluckenbach
04-05-2003, 06:06 PM
Welcome Amber and Duncan. You are 2 very lucky kitties. And sweet as can be, too.

NoahsMommy
04-05-2003, 07:06 PM
Are these the kittens that were born in your home?? They are SO cute!!! I knew you wouldn't be able to resist those two...we started our five off with an orangie and a tortie. :)

kimlovescats
04-05-2003, 08:38 PM
Yes, these are 2 of Emma's (rescue) litter of 4 ... the other two have been reserved as well! One of the other rescue (Lacie) has been adopted (reserved) as well .... she has 3 kittens!

Also, I am thrilled that Spencer ... one of litter of 3 older semi-ferals was adopted today as well!!!!! That is a huge victory for Spencer!!!! :D

aly
04-05-2003, 08:50 PM
Awwwww, they're adorable. The look on Duncan's face is priceless :D

Vermontcat
04-05-2003, 09:03 PM
Oh Kim, that is great that you are keeping two of the kittens!:)
Keep posting photos of them to show us all how cute they are as they grow! I love the names you picked and their photos too!
I have to ask, where is the black kitten going? Is she going to move to Chicago?;)

neko1
04-05-2003, 09:05 PM
They are so cute!!! :D

kimlovescats
04-05-2003, 09:45 PM
Vermont....

T&P's mom decided it would be great to adopt an older, harder-to-place kitty from a shelter near her home. I support her decision 100% and the little Black Teddy Bear girl is going to a great home!

Vermontcat
04-05-2003, 10:10 PM
It is good to hear that little Tubalina is going to a good home and that T&P's Mom must have convinced her hubby to get another cat too!
Thanks for the update, I guess I need to catch up here on some of the news!:)

rg_girlca
04-05-2003, 11:16 PM
Oh Kim they are so adorable. I love their names and that face on Duncan is priceless. Congratulations on adopting out the other kitties.

carole
04-05-2003, 11:28 PM
amber is adorable and duncan has a little face full of character, they are precious:)

04-06-2003, 03:40 AM
They both are so adorable!! I'm really looking forward to all the adventures of these two cuties;) :D :D :D

Barbara
04-06-2003, 06:03 AM
You couldn't have kept Amber if I had been closer:D :D She's soooooo cuuuuuute.
And Duncan is a self-confident little boy. You'll have so much fun the next months:) :)

smokey the elder
04-06-2003, 09:24 AM
I love Duncan's smirk. My nephew smirked in his school pictures until high school.

ChrisH
04-06-2003, 09:53 AM
Oh, they are so cute!:)

krazyaboutkatz
04-06-2003, 06:10 PM
Amber and Duncan are so cute. I'm so glad that you're able to adopt them. :) I look forward to hearing about their antics and seeing many picture of them in the future. :) It's also great to hear that the other kittens will also have good homes. :D

HayleyRosie
04-07-2003, 06:43 AM
Amber and Duncan are so cute! I am so happy you decided to keep them. I can't wait to see pictures of them as they grow.

catmandu
04-07-2003, 09:42 AM
I agee with Barbara , but I think that you are going to have years of fun with Amber and duncan. and because you are the only people that they have known , they will be especially close.And what wondergful Birthday parties that they will have.:D :D :D :cool:

ramanth
04-07-2003, 11:39 AM
AWWW! Congrats!

I just love Amber's colors and look at that smile on Duncan's face!! :D

You can tell how happy he is. :D

K & L
04-07-2003, 12:17 PM
OHHHHHH you guys have to quit showing these adorable kittens...makes me want more!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-08-2003, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Vermontcat
It is good to hear that little Tubalina is going to a good home and that T&P's Mom must have convinced her hubby to get another cat too!

Unfortunately, no, we're not getting a new kitty just yet. You can go here (http://petoftheday.com/talk/showthread.php?s=&threadid=23714&perpage=15&pagenumber=2) to read about our decision.

And now I'm kicking myself even more! Look at those sweeties! OMG, how could I turn that down!!! Amber is soooo cute with her little white paws. And Duncan - well, just look at that face! He looks like he's going to get in trouble any second now. ;) :D

PS - could you please post a current pic of Tubalina so I can kick myself again? I'm so happy she found a good home, but I knew she would. And it sure didn't take long. :) Last week when I told Terry that she was the only one that wasn't spoken for yet, he felt bad and almost relented. This time I had to remind him about the two we have and how we're going to get an older kitty instead of a kitten. ;) :D