PDA

View Full Version : My Fayv Animals!

Riles
04-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Hey everyone!I am new to this message board.I have been on Young Rider for a while!If u go there, lemme know!My sign in name is Horsey_luvr.
Neways, back to tha topic!My fayv animals are horses!I have been riding for 2months and a half!I dont have a lot of experience now but by June I will be jumping!I am entering a show in june!I will be entering a novice jumping course and an intermidiate flat class(walk,trot,canter).Im really excited!I absolutley love riding!I work 2days a week and work for my lessons.Here is my schedule from when I arrive at 8:00 am to 5:00pm when I leave:
8-Turn out
8:30-muck 28 stalls:eek:
11:00-finish mucking and do the bedding
12:00-feed the horses lunch and have our lunches
1:00-sweep and do the little bits like stacking hay if needed.
2:30-turn in
3:00-my riding lesson until 4:00
4:00-4:45-grooming and cleaning tack
before I leave we sweep,feed supper,feed bran mash and take all the halsters off.We go around to every stall to make sure the horses have food,water and are safe!Its like tucking in a kid in a waY!Its a really busy day but its all worth it!The only change on sundays is that I dont ride at 3:00, I help take blankets off horses and help the kids with their horses!Im planning on buying a horse a few years from now!I still have time to look but I know that i will eventually buy one!Tell me about yourself:

name:
what you do with your pet:
do you ride:
if so,how long:
have u showed:
do u have your own horse:
what breed do u like:
what color do u like on a horse:

here is mine:
name:Livia
interests:Horseback rding, hangin out with my bestestbuddies and Nastasia,talkin on msn/the phone,listenin to Good Charlotte
what you do with your pet:I play with my burdie and my hamster.
do you ride:OH YEAH!:p
if so,how long:2 months and a half
have u showed:I will be in my first schooling show in June
do u have your own horse:I will evetually get one!
what breed do u like:I love all breeds but mainly thoroughbreds,tennesse walkers,friesians,black and white paints,appys and MUSTANGS and Arabians!
what color do u like on a horse:I absolutley LOVE black and White...like, all black or all white!BYE BYE!

shellonabeach
04-04-2003, 08:57 PM
name: Sarah
interests: animals, going out with friends
what you do with your pet: play with them, enjoy their company and ride the horse (obviously I cannot ride the cat or rodents!!!)
do you ride: yep
if so,how long: 10 years now
have u showed: yes when I was younger with my first pony and the horse I have now, we would do showing classes in local shows, working hunter, jumping, gymkhana (sp?) cross-country. You name it we tried it!! (except polo and hunting)
do u have your own horse: yes Ross.
what breed do u like: well Ross is half anglo-arab (don't ask about the other half!!)
what color do u like on a horse: Ross is dark bay almost black but I have always had a thing for palominos (like my first pony) and steel greys.

Riles
04-04-2003, 09:22 PM
FINALLY! A HORSEY PERSON!
YAY!Im 13...I absolutley love horses and am overly obsessed!Ross sounds gorgeous!Do u have a picture of him?What is showing like?Im going in my first horse show in june.I havent done 2point yet but the owner of the barn said Ill be ready and shes gunna help teach my lessons so I can get up to the girls' level!Below are pictures of my fayvs horses!Cookie tried to kick me last saturday,she missed but I still luve her to death and would never stop riding her if she could live forever!Well, do u have a pic of Ross?How old is he and where did u get him from?

Desert Arabian
04-04-2003, 09:47 PM
Name: Laura
Hobbies: I have been horseback riding for a little over 9 years. Took English lessons for 6 years, but my instructor was the biggest *beeep* in the world so I quit. I now ride Western, and go to horsey camp every summer for 6 weeks. Next year I am going to work there.
Showing: I have showed before, but nothing major. I have 4 1st place, 3 second place, and 1 third place ribbons. Not into showing anymore.
What breeds do I like: Quarter Horses, Arabians, Thoroughbreds, Morgans, Tennessees, Saddlebreds, Hackneys, Belgians, Shires, Clydedales, Percherons, the list goes on. Anything HUGE will do. I also love draft mules and mammoth jacks (donkeys).
Favorite Color: blood bay, paint/pinto, black, dapple grey, chestnut, flea-bitten grey, leopard appy, white, the list goes on!

Extra: I am going to Keenland and the Kentucky Horse Park for spring break. And staying at a horse ranch in Tennessee.

tikeyas_mom
04-04-2003, 10:16 PM
name: Jynnelle

interests: my dog, LOTR lol, My hamsters, MOSTLY my two biries at the moment, friends, school, life. lol

What do you do with your pet: Umm... I walk my dog and play with her, tell her EVERYTHING. I work with my birds trianing them and hand tamming them, I play with my hamsters and give them tonz of kisses :)..

Do you ride: I have once but someone was walking the horse :p

Have you showed: No

Do you have your own horse: NO I am kinda affraid of them.

What breed do you like: Mini pony

What color do you like: I like pure white horses and pure black ones, also ones that have spots and are really shaggy .. they are soo cute.

Tweety_Pie
04-04-2003, 10:26 PM
name: Kelsey
interests:
what you do with your pet: Play with them and Train them
do you ride: Yes
if so,how long: 6 years
have u showed: Yupp I have 2 1st place ribbons 1 2nd place ribbon and 2 3rd place ribbons
do u have your own horse: No BUT I RELLY WANT ONE!
what breed do u like: Shetland Pony (they are so cute)
what color do u like on a horse: Palimino