PDA

View Full Version : You know you have too many dogs when

captain
04-04-2003, 08:43 PM
I read this and thought of Mugsy!!! :D

1. When you have more grass in your driveway than in your backyard
2. When your neighbours find ANY dog running loose and automatically bring it to your house
3. When you want to watch TV and you have to sit on the floor because all of the furniture is "occupied"
4. When it takes you longer to wash your dogs' dishes than your own
5. When you have to use a washtub for a waterdish
6. When you have to run an obstacle course to get to the phone.
7. When the hazards team comes to your house on rubbish day to handle all of the "deposits" that you have placed in your rubbish bin
8. When you have all of your dogs in the back seat of your car and it automatically changes lanes when they move to the other side of the car
9. When you NEVER go anywhere for a vacation because it costs more to kennel your dogs than to go to Hawaii.
10. When you move your bedroom into the garage and put a king and queen sized bed together so all of your dogs can sleep with you
11. When you take your dogs for a run in the park and people think it is a dog show

I LOVED it!

P.S. Mugsy, I KNOW, I KNOW - you can NEVER have too many dogs :D

lovemyshiba
04-04-2003, 11:44 PM
That is so funny!!!
I have 3, and it is an obstacle course to get to the phone!!!
...and I like the idea of pushing the beds together hmmmm....

Cisco's Mom
04-05-2003, 05:59 AM
That list is really funny. Thanks for sharing! I like #8. Have a automatic lane changer. HEHEHE...LOL:D

Pam
04-05-2003, 06:27 AM
I love it! #3 is so true for me!! Although I only have two dogs, the cats also grab their own special piece of furniture to lie on and I sometimes have a hard time finding a place to squeeze in! :D Very funny!

Cincy'sMom
04-05-2003, 06:37 AM
I think a lot of those apply with our 3!!!

Jessica12345
04-05-2003, 06:48 AM
lol.. thats to funny!

but none of them apply for me!:( I need more dogs then!:D :p :)

jenluckenbach
04-05-2003, 03:55 PM
I, even as a cat owner, can relate to #9.

very funny

jaquetta
04-05-2003, 05:53 PM
Hi All :) new mwmber here..

This is sooooooo cute and very true indeed. Though I think I could ad a few to that list...I have 9 wonderful furkids and they do tend to rule the house...:D

jaquetta...

Dakota's Mommy
04-08-2003, 10:53 AM
LOL, those are funny! Yes, some of those definately apply to us. I don't know if that for having too many dogs (never could happen) or have too big of a dog (no, couldn't be that either)! Thanks for sharing!

Dogz
04-08-2003, 01:09 PM
LOL! Very funny! thanks for sharing! I will have to go with no. 3, but we have a slight problem @ our home... Otis (PUG) takes up one whole couch!:rolleyes:

Dogz
04-08-2003, 01:10 PM
Dakota's Mommy- we can see that you really apply to no. 3 on your sig... lol:p

delidog
04-08-2003, 10:00 PM
Oh Captain!!!
Thats' a Classic!!!!
I hope that Mugsy sees....

;) :) :D