PDA

View Full Version : Shots

Tanya&Fritz
07-09-2001, 06:57 AM
Fritz goes for his 4-month shots today. Two of them! I'm so nervous. The needles are so big and he's so small, I don't know where they're going to put them!

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: Tanya&Fritz ]

jackiesdaisy1935
07-09-2001, 09:24 AM
Tanya, I'm sure Fritz will be o.k., I think it's a good idea to go in the room when they are having their shots. Keep an eye on them. :)

ilovehounds
07-09-2001, 10:10 AM
Hannah just had her vaccinations last week. Two of them, they put them in her back leg. One in each leg. The vet told me to give her a big hug, whisper good girl in her ear and it was all over. Then she got to go shoppig to pick out a treat :D

Fritz will be fine, I think we are more nervous about the vet trip then they are
:)

AdoreMyDogs
07-09-2001, 10:35 AM
I am sure Fritz will be OK and he will be a brave little man during his ouchies :)

2 weeks ago I went with my mom to get her new shih tzu pup his first set of shots. He weighed in at 1.1 pounds so you can imagine he let out a little yelp when the vet gave him his injection!!! The kneedle was enormous compared to his dinky body :) In 1 week he goes in for his 2nd set, he's not going to like it because he's also getting heartworm tested so the vet has to draw blood as well as give an ouchie!

Daisy's Mom
07-09-2001, 04:01 PM
Don't worry, Fritz will be fine! When Daisy was a baby and had to have her first shots, I cried :) I looked so stupid! I just couldn't stand to see her in pain! But you know what, she never even flinches when she gets shots. I wish I could be that brave! I faint! :)

Tanya&Fritz
07-10-2001, 07:34 AM
Well, Fritz made it through just fine. He yelped when he got the second shot though. As soon as I put him on the floor he started playing and running around like nothing happened! It IS harder on the owner than it is on the dog! :)