PDA

View Full Version : Kitty wants his nose touched??!!

Soledad
04-03-2003, 08:22 PM
Boo often wants me to just rest my finger on his nose/snout area. It's usually when it's cold out, but not always. Do any of your cats do this??

It's super cute, but I wondered if it was weird.:)

kimlovescats
04-03-2003, 08:24 PM
How cute!!! Several of mine like for me to rub right on their nosies, but I've never thought about just leaving my finger there! hehehe.... wish you had a pic of that!

Soledad
04-03-2003, 08:25 PM
I know!! It's so bizarre. He also likes me to put my hand OVER his face while he's napping. :rolleyes:

NoahsMommy
04-03-2003, 08:34 PM
Basie and Noah like it when I do that, Olivia tolerates it. :)

Boo is just so cute!!!

Karen
04-03-2003, 08:35 PM
How funny! Miss Hoppy is a bunny, and looooooves nose rubs, but if you just put your finger on her nose, she'll move her head so your finger does the proper petting motion!

If you hand is not available at nap time, does he hide his head under other objects?

Miss Meow
04-03-2003, 08:50 PM
Nope, none of ours do this, must be some trick of Boo's to keep you under his spell :)

PS your PM box is full.

Soledad
04-03-2003, 08:56 PM
Karen, Boo does the same thing!

Boo will cover his face with his paws if my finger is not there. It's so much cuter looking than my hand holding his face. :)

Barbara
04-04-2003, 01:35 AM
This sounds sooo cute. Filou sometimes sits on the floor, just lifting his nose as high as he can without standing up, and then I have to bend down and touch his nose with my nose....so cute.
This is how I stay fit:D

PayItForward
04-04-2003, 04:17 AM
So you are Boo's personal nose warmer... how cute.:D :D

Cookiebaker
04-04-2003, 05:33 AM
That's so cute!!! Marigold really likes her nose touched and rubbed...sometimes she's so into it, she starts to drool!! Hehe

jenluckenbach
04-04-2003, 05:36 AM
I just love to rub my kitties noses!!!

Vio&Juni
04-04-2003, 06:15 AM
Tell me if YOU COULD resist to this cute nose. I kiss it all the time. And I touch it whenever she's near. Sometimes she likes it, sometimes not.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid38/pee874b6f029edd142a0d6135f023f8a9/fd133283.jpg

Edwina's Secretary
04-04-2003, 09:03 AM
Over the holidays my sister-in-law, who is a vet, mentioned that many cats LOVE to have the end of their nose scratched. She picked up Edwina to demonstrate. Edwina, of course, was a exception who looked at my sil as if..."what DO you think you are doing!?!?!?!?" :o :rolleyes: :o

Logan
04-04-2003, 09:31 AM
I have fingernails, long enough to do good scratching on the whiskers. Can't say that it is their noses that want my fingers, but they love to rub their whiskers back and forth over my nails!! :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2003, 10:41 AM
Tubby doesn't particularly like his nose rubbed, but Peanut does. And she loves have her whiskers scratched and under her chin scratched too. And if you stop and she's not ready for you to stop, she will find your hand and push her nose under it as if she's trying to use my hand to pet herself. :) Sometimes she will jump in bed with me in the middle of the night and start doing this. I will accomodate for so long, but then I start falling back asleep and my hand stops. She will continue to push her nose under my hand trying to get me to continue. I feel so bad, but sometimes I hid my hand under the covers so she can't find it just so I can go back to sleep. Poor Peanut - bad mommy! :o ;) :D

And why am I not surprised Edwina was the exception to the rule? ;) :D She sure is her own cat, through and through. :D :cool: