PDA

View Full Version : Got Lots of Lovin' from MICAH!!! :)

NoahsMommy
04-02-2003, 09:30 PM
No matter what this day threw at me, it went away when I I went to put some clothes on after my bath and saw Micah. I was sitting there playing with him and decided to open the door to see if he would like to see Basie.

Basie came by and Micah chattered and chattered. :) I took a chance and petted him! He LOVED it!!! I was in there for at least a half hour while he rubbed his head and entire body against me. He LOVED it. He even let me pick him up and put him on the bed!!!

YAY! He's such a sweetie!!! I'm so glad he's getting happy. He wants out of his room, but we can't let him out with Oliver here.

rosethecopycat
04-02-2003, 09:34 PM
How sweet!

How does Basil like Micah?

They are going to be best buds, I just know it!
:D

NoahsMommy
04-02-2003, 09:36 PM
Originally posted by rosethecopycat
How sweet!

How does Basil like Micah?

They are going to be best buds, I just know it!
:D
Basil is a bit scared cause Micah REALLY want to meet him. But I do think that with time, they will be buddies. :)

krazyaboutkatz
04-03-2003, 12:10 AM
Awwwww This is great news Kelly!!!:D I'm so glad that Micah is becoming more relaxed and affectionate. :) I can see Micah and Basie running through the house now and becoming best friends. :)

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-03-2003, 12:22 AM
awwwww
how sweet!!!! It sounds like we have another LUV BUG in the making!!!

:D :D :D

don't you just love when the rub against you!?!?!?! I DO!!! IT IS SOOO SWEET!!!
**HUGS** FOR MICAH

shais_mom
04-03-2003, 01:09 AM
That is great news Kelly!!!
So glad to hear it!

04-03-2003, 02:09 AM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
don't you just love when the rub against you!?!?!?! I DO!!! IT IS SOOO SWEET!!!
**HUGS** FOR MICAH

ooooooooooo yes!! I agree!!!!!:D :D :D

Barbara
04-03-2003, 02:36 AM
This is classical Abyssinian behavior. Filou also enjoys a freshly bathed human:D :D

lailamara
04-03-2003, 10:29 AM
Just don't let him into the bathroom when you are having a bath. My RB Aby Zoe used to join me in the bathtub. She would step on the bits of me that weren't deep in the water, my stomach, my chest etc. She would sit half immersed in the water and swat at the bubbles. :p Or she would sit on the edge of the tub and swat at the bubbles. I had to let her in or she would wail outside the door and try pushing it open. Maya and Bodhi are NOT allowed in as it is my quiet time and they already spend enough time in the sinks and bathtub when I'm not there.:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-03-2003, 10:30 AM
Originally posted by Barbara
This is classical Abyssinian behavior. Filou also enjoys a freshly bathed human:D :D

:D :D You have such a way with words, Barbara. :D :D

I'm so glad Micah is making such good progress. Would it work if for a short time in the evening you put Oliver in the bedroom and let Micah out? But of course that will only make him want out even more, so it might just be best to wait.

Just don't forget the camera when the meetings finally do take place. ;) :D

wolflady
04-03-2003, 11:33 AM
LOL LOL This is great news, Kelly! What a cute sweetie Micah is! I just love it when they chatter like that! How adorable that he wanted to meet Basie so much, and that he liked being petted! **swoons** don't you just love receiving the love of a kitty? :D
**hugs**
I'm positive that he and Basie will be great friends! :D

shais_mom
04-03-2003, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by Tubby & Peanut's Mom
:D :D You have such a way with words, Barbara. :D :D

I'm so glad Micah is making such good progress. Would it work if for a short time in the evening you put Oliver in the bedroom and let Micah out? But of course that will only make him want out even more, so it might just be best to wait.

Just don't forget the camera when the meetings finally do take place. ;) :D

Kelly mentioned in chat last night that Micah still is having some diarrhea and wants to make sure with the vet that it isn't contagious to other cats.

batgirl1980
04-03-2003, 02:21 PM
:D :D :D Yay! That is soo cute. I"m glad he's so happy with you and letting you pet him now. I just bet he's gonna be best buds with basse!

ChrisH
04-03-2003, 02:50 PM
Aww, Kelly, that is wonderful.:)

Barbara
04-03-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by lailamara
My RB Aby Zoe used to join me in the bathtub. She would step on the bits of me that weren't deep in the water, my stomach, my chest etc. ...Maya and Bodhi are NOT allowed in as it is my quiet time and they already spend enough time in the sinks and bathtub when I'm not there.:D

Filou does the same as Zoe. I had cute pictures of my husband with Filou stepping on him but it looks as if we deleted them all because he did not want them to be published:D

And Filou spends lots of time in the bathtub waiting for somebody to open the water a little so that he can try to catch it.

Kelly: that's like to have an Aby -never a dull moment. I hope Micah is better sooooon. Love to Micah and his new brothers and sisters:) :)

jenluckenbach
04-03-2003, 04:01 PM
This is such great news!!! Can't wait to see introduction pictures.