PDA

View Full Version : Tv shows--Crossing Over/Beyond

wolf_Q
04-02-2003, 07:34 PM
Does anyone else watch the shows Crossing Over with John Edward or Beyond with James Van Praagh? My mom always watches them, and now I've started, lol.......just wondering if anyone watches them, and what they think. :)

iceyshiver21
04-02-2003, 08:58 PM
I think that show is rather interesting....Some time it seems like hes faking it but in a sense theres somthing that makes it seem so real. I dont know.

The Cat Factory
04-02-2003, 09:29 PM
I don't watch either :)

Nomilynn
04-03-2003, 04:57 AM
I watch both but I prefer John Edward. To me, he seems more real. James will ask a question like, "did your son go to college?" and if the parent says, "yes" he will THEN say "oh that must be why I see a University crest." It seems like he's not nearly as sure of himself. John, on the other hand, will keep talking until the audience member knows what he means. He's very confident. I would LOVE to have a reading with John Edward.. I even looked it up on his website but the cost was like $375 and the waiting period was 3 years or something crazy!!! :eek: It would still be cool though :cool:

anna_66
04-03-2003, 08:23 AM
No, I don't watch them, but have seen bits & pieces before.

Have you ever watched the South Park where they make fun of John Edwards? It's a riot!!!

lynnestankard
04-03-2003, 12:55 PM
Yes I do watch 'Crossing Over' and agree John Edward is much more believable - I just love it when he mentions something to the family and they deny it - he repeats and repeats whayever it is - and all of a sudden - one of the family twig and say 'Oh Yes - it's- - - - - - (whatever)' His face it a picture of delight! I think he's highly dedicated and has a gift.

Lynne

2kitties
04-03-2003, 01:04 PM
Does anyone have an opinion on the Pet Psychic on Animal Planet?

ramanth
04-03-2003, 01:12 PM
I'd watch John Edward and the Pet Psychic if I was home when it is on or if I had a tv... but alas.. I am not and do not.

Dakota's Mommy
04-03-2003, 03:29 PM
One of my friends always watches Crossing Over and I've watched it with her. I've also watched it a few other times but don't see it very often!