PDA

View Full Version : Grr...

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-02-2003, 04:54 PM
This is the dumbest reason to be mad at my friend... but she totally made me lose my top. She apparently "hates" Bon Jovi, and only because she doesn't like his voice, and she only saw him once on Ally McBeal. That is sooooo dumb. Shes always the kind of person who's like, "Blah blah blah, don't judge a book by it's cover." kind of person and there she goes and does it to Bon Jovi. I guess I'm just a really mad #1 fan... but still!
~Really Really REALLY mad ILMAG:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

iceyshiver21
04-02-2003, 06:13 PM
I think you need to talk this out with your friend...I belive that everyone has their opinion but it is wrong to say one thing and do another. Maybe she just doenst see what you see. I would just talk to her.

Kfamr
04-02-2003, 06:24 PM
If she hates Bon Jovi, she hates Bon Jovi. It's her opinion. You should respect it. Alot of people hate Nelly, but i could care less. It's their loss, their choice but it doesn't make me think differently of them or Nelly. I still love them and Nelly as much as i did befor they said they didn't like him. :)

aly
04-02-2003, 06:56 PM
KayAnn, your sigs keep getting cuter and cuter. I swear it couldn't get any cuter than this but I'm sure you'll prove me wrong!!

Kfamr
04-02-2003, 07:24 PM
Hehe.. Thanks Aly! Of course their getting cuter and cuter cause i've been adding Nala! :D Of course they were always cute with my Sim Sim! :D