PDA

View Full Version : Mad or Laugh?

iceyshiver21
04-01-2003, 07:57 PM
Ok, when me and Amanda(weiner_teddy) where driving home, amanda saw some smoke comming from my yard. Well I went home to see that my IDIOT neighbors where burning like 5 yards off the border of my yard and my dogs! It was windy today. Well she was out there watching so I just thought I'd keep my eye on it. Later I went out the fire was dead.

LATER- Me and Amanda where outside. Amanda was braiding Bubbles hair and I had just finshed raking out the barn and scooping it up and bringing it outside. I stopped to look at the sky and saw that it was covered in BLACK.
ME: Hey, manda, Come here.
Amanda, come here.

AMANADA: NO, hold on Im busy.

ME: AMANDA!! LOOK!!

**Sirens**

THEN- Amanda finally relizes that the sky is not a normal color. We ran across the pasture and went to Amandas land behind the barn. Only to see a fire truck drive up. AHH!! We stand up there and watch it, a ambulence and the sariff(sp?) pulls up into my yard. More firetrucks arive. Then my stupid nieghbor comes up and explains that she told them that it was only her tire burning. She had several areas on her yard that where still smoking from earlier. Then when the sariff(sp?) comes up she talks all sweetly. :mad: AGHh!! I made a map to help explain. When weiner_teddy gets on she'll help me.

iwuvsmypuppy
04-01-2003, 08:04 PM
thats horrible!!! must have been QUITE a day!!:rolleyes: :p ;) :D

iceyshiver21
04-01-2003, 08:06 PM
Yah. Heres a map-
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid58/pea4d55356db868da0c7ab654eb2604e5/fc67eda1.jpg

Oh a few of amandas trees where burnt. Here Dad runs a tree business and thats where the Wood pile and the trees come in

iwuvsmypuppy
04-01-2003, 08:28 PM
nice map<< lol but that must have been BAD!!!:eek:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-01-2003, 08:29 PM
they were burning tires?!?!?:eek:
what in the world for?:confused:

iceyshiver21
04-01-2003, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
they were burning tires?!?!?:eek:
what in the world for?:confused:
Who knows why, she's nuts her son has been in and out of jail and he left the moment the police showed. The are the neighbors we are always calling in for sick stuff hanging on there fence, sickly dogs, and other things, there are some other posts around on here about them too. Im so sick of them...they get us in alot of trouble because I keep calling them into the cops, for their animal cruelty. I dont care about their moter bikes its the shape of the the dogs that worry me. If you ask me they have all been locked in their house for too long.

weiner_teddy
04-01-2003, 09:06 PM
Yeah, our neighbors are IDIOTS. I don't know what in the world they were burning tires for in the first place, and aren't you supposed to have a burning permit to burn anything on your property? Well, anyway the pile that was massively on fire was partly on my land and was burning my dad's trees that he sells (he owns a tree business) and here our neighbor comes out and starts explaining what happens and says "oh I wasn't going to worry about that, I didn't think it would get that bad" and I was thinking, DUH lady! It's windy outside and the smoke and fire carries over into our yard!! We have a big wood pile in our back lot that sell too, and I was so mad because what if the fire got so bad and that would have caught on fire as well? Because that pile of tires she was burning was VERY close! After it was put out by the fireman, we looked at my dad's trees and 3 of them got singed! My dad isnt too happy, but I'm so glad nothing else big happened. The other piles she was burning was very close to her dog kennels, which I thought was very stupid of her, and the one before that was close to Katie's dogs! AAAHHH I hate my neighbors!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Sara luvs her Tinky
04-01-2003, 09:20 PM
Man... does that lady live alone with her son... does she not have a husband? Hopefully the police gave her an expensive ticket and she won't do that again.... I still can't believe she was burning TIRES... how wierd!!!!!:eek:

iceyshiver21
04-01-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Sara luvs her Tinky
Man... does that lady live alone with her son... does she not have a husband? Hopefully the police gave her an expensive ticket and she won't do that again.... I still can't believe she was burning TIRES... how wierd!!!!!:eek:

Her husband died awhile back, and I thought she got remarried and her son has to live with him because after paying all the jail fines he cant buy his own house.