PDA

View Full Version : my lexie

carole
04-01-2003, 07:38 PM
well folks lexie has taken to exploring her new surroundings, today she has stayed on the section phew relief for her mum, and she likes being under the house exploring, good really nice and safe for her, my lil sooti used to stay under there heaps too, she is so like him in the things she does quite uncanny really, she is a delight to c when she comes out covered in cobwebs especially her face, really shows up on her black little face, i think because i feel more relaxed about her being out, she is too, heres hoping.
discovered this morning my darling lil lexie has ripped my curtains downstairs, hmmm, they are the terylene type, then have others u draw at night, any ideas how to stop her, i guess she does it at night so i cant see how i can, geez they are expensive to replace too, hope she does not take out anymore, lil sooti ruined my upstairs ones so i threw them out, and they are only like a couple of years old, i guess the drawbacks of being a furbabies mummy.
she claws the carpet like sooti did too, purrs everytime u pick her up so did he, she talks a little more than he did, but then shes a girl, lol, she is a bit more placcid than he, although he was good too, she is so cute, she is not too keen on being held when picked up or a real lap cat, but she never gets angry or scratches she does this pitiful little miaow when she wants away, and i just have to let her down, i cant resist, she sounds so unhappy, had her and ash playing this morning with the tow rope on the section they both enjoy that, so good to see ashes kitten coming out in him again. he is sunbathing himself on the verandah today, does most days, still nice and warm in nz quite humid really for this time of year. well folks hope i have not bored u all too much, so it will stop raving on and sign off cheers everyone.:)

kimlovescats
04-01-2003, 07:47 PM
So happy that Lexie is enjoying your home! I hope you will post some pictures soon! ;)

carole
04-01-2003, 08:03 PM
yes i must get on to getting pics before she is all grown up, i will have to borrow a camera , but must get on with it cya