PDA

View Full Version : Oliver

Ernie
04-01-2003, 08:46 AM
What a little cat. So glad Oliver made his adventure via bus turn out so well, for both parties! He looks so cute, and curious!
:)

felinefriend
04-01-2003, 08:54 AM
Okay, Oliver, I just replied to your other thread that's going, but I thought an adventurous baby like you deserves TWO posts today! I can't tell you enough how adorable you are, and you've really brightened my morning! I'm so glad you took that correct bus to your Happy FUR-ever Home! Congratulations again!!!! Have a FUN-filled day! :cool: :D :p ;) :)

Lennie B.
04-01-2003, 09:21 AM
Oliver, I love your story! I took one look at your picture and knew that you had a special story to tell- you look like a furbaby who has survived tough times. How fortunate that you found your way to a human who could love you so deeply and make things up to you! Have an extra happy day in your warm and secure forever home, lucky loveable COTD!

Howie's Mama
04-01-2003, 10:12 AM
A big shout out to Oliver on his special day from another San Jose cat, Howie!
What a story and what a journey your little guy took. His photo is adorable and I'm glad you are both so happy to have found each other!

kohala
04-01-2003, 10:36 AM
Yep, you defintiely are deserving of two threads considering your "Tail of Two Cities"!