PDA

View Full Version : Ally's "Fluffy Meowmee Game"

Ally Cat's Mommy
04-01-2003, 05:08 AM
This is a game Ally likes, which she wanted to share with those cats out there who dont already know how to play:

Requirements: One (or more) cats or kittens
One human parent.

Note: This game is more effective if:
1. Your Meowmee is late for work
2. She is wearing brand new black lycra hose

How to play:
Wait until Meowmee's hands are full of handbag / laptop/ car keys / sunglasses / lunch / other silly human stuff

Position yourself in front of Meowmee looking incredibly cute. As soon as eye contact is made, the game is on.

The object of the game: To transfer as much fluff and hair as possible onto Meowmees nice black lycra-encased legs before she either:
a) puts all her things down and gives you a final pet and a treat

b) DROPS all her things and gives you a final pet and a treat

c) decides you are FAR TOO CUTE to be left at home alone, phones in sick to the office, and stays at home to play all day.

Please note: Option c) has not yet happened but it is only a matter of time!!!

Do you like my game?? I know my Meowmee does, 'cos she plays it every single day!

Kitten Kisses
From Ally

Former User
04-01-2003, 06:07 AM
Great pic! :)

jenluckenbach
04-01-2003, 06:08 AM
I'd put my packages down for that cute face, ANY time!!!

HayleyRosie
04-01-2003, 08:11 AM
I would stay at home for that cute face anytime! I took a vacation day yeasterday and stayed at home with my furbabies!

Barbara
04-03-2003, 02:29 PM
Ally one can see that you're a winner in this game. Filou can play it too. As he's an Abby he has ticked hair which makes you can see them easily on dark as well as on light clothes.
So you can play it the way you are leaving some black hair on a white T-Shirt too:D

Vio&Juni
04-04-2003, 02:05 AM
In the morning, Juni first covers your clothes with furr, then when you're busy cleaning them, she comes with a toy in her mouth, leaves it in front of you and by the means of interpretative dance and continuous mrrrowing, she shows that you have to play fetch with her :eek:

kimlovescats
04-04-2003, 10:45 AM
WOW, Ally should market that game!!!! hehehe
What a cutie pie she is ... love her unusual B & W markings!:D

bluekat
04-04-2003, 06:12 PM
LOL, I believe my cats have taught me similar games like that before;)
Who wouldn't want to stay home and play all day with a beautiful kitty like you?

smokey the elder
04-06-2003, 08:17 AM
Diamond does that in a way. She sits on the dining room table and chirps. So I pet her. Of course then her hair gets on my clothes and migrates to the outside of my lab coat at work! I sure hope no cat hair is getting in the samples.:p ;)

04-06-2003, 09:12 AM
Guess it's the same thing everywhere, hey!! My cats love it when I have something black on... looks gorgeous with their fur on it..:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

BastetsMum
04-06-2003, 04:07 PM
I used to play that game - then i got a backpack for work - and I only do the shopping once a fortnight!

Bastet's game now is to sit on the window sill that is beside the door and stick her head in your face for a nose kissy - head rub.