PDA

View Full Version : I got a new pet!!!

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 02:17 AM
Some of you may noticed my saying in my location/avatar...well, it's finally come true!

I was able to adopt a beautiful traffic cone! He's a little old and has a few smudges, but other then that he looks (and hopefully feels) like new!

I haven't decided on a name yet, any ideas? I was thinking Winston may be a good one!

He seems to be getting along great with Nebo so far. Nebo is not too interested in him though. I'm going to attach a pic of them snuggling. :)

If you'd like to learn more about Cones as Pets, please visit this link! (http://animation.filmtv.ucla.edu/students/awinfrey/conelinks/conepets/pet.htm)

kingrattus
04-01-2003, 02:30 AM
hehehehehehe... how dare u take it out of the wild like that, u r a horrible person for doing such a cruel thing to a defenceless cone... If Nebo harms a piece of its plastic I will call the Police & HS ASAP.... heheeh

Poor little trafic cone :( :( :(

Cincy'sMom
04-01-2003, 04:30 AM
:D Congrats, Amy! It is beautiful!

04-01-2003, 06:19 AM
A "cone-pet"??? You are fooling us, right:p :p :D
Good April 1st joke!!

slleipnir
04-01-2003, 07:34 AM
lmao:D

anna_66
04-01-2003, 07:49 AM
Looks like Nebo really loves his new cone buddy:D

I never knew you were thinking about getting a second pet, are you up for this?;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-01-2003, 08:24 AM
That's cute! I am afraid the cone pet wouldn't last too long at our house. Drake would probably think it was a chew toy or something!

Congrats on the new addition, though! :D

zippy-kat
04-01-2003, 08:26 AM
amy did you get that cute guy from a breeder or a rescue?????

:)

lizbud
04-01-2003, 08:28 AM
Oh the new cone is Precious. Looks like Nebo & the little
fellow are getting along just great. I am leaning towards one
of the drawf cones, but have to check out if they are compatible
with cats. Keep up the good work spreading the word on cones
as pets. I realize they might be a challenge for some folks, but
I'm willing to give it a try. Thanks so much for the info. :D

ramanth
04-01-2003, 09:41 AM
LMAO!! :D

Love the pic of your new pet and Nebo snuggling. ;)

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 09:54 AM
Winston would like to thank everyone for their welcome! Zippy-kat, I got him from a very wonderful cone rescue. Poor little guy, they found him abandoned on a highway! :eek:

Lizbud, Winston is half dwarf cone. He's a real mellow guy. I've heard the dwarf cones are great with cats! Let me know if you find that special cone to adopt! :D

Aspen and Misty
04-01-2003, 02:26 PM
So Glad you got your new special guy from a rescue! I know you have researcehd these interesting pets and will take great care of him! I never even thought of to get one but now that I read more I think they would be a wonderful pet for me :D

LOL

Ash

primabella
04-01-2003, 02:31 PM
Where can I get one? :(

Winston is so beautiful! Keep that coat nice and shiny! :D

veegan
04-01-2003, 03:01 PM
LOL!!!!

sammi
04-01-2003, 03:36 PM
Winston is so cute! Love his color. What does he eat? I hope Nebo dosen't eat him!

Nice of you to pick up a stray and give it a home.:D

Jessica12345
04-01-2003, 06:01 PM
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :D :p :p :D :D

aly
04-01-2003, 06:03 PM
Congrats on the new addition Amy!!!!! Winston has such a beautiful coat color. How is he getting along with Reggie and Smokey?

bluekat
04-01-2003, 06:05 PM
LMAO!!!!:D :D :D :D
Congrats, I want one too! I love his colour! Winston, I'm sure you'll love your new home, you seem to be welcomed already!

aly
04-01-2003, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by tikeyas_mom
this is a pointless post.. :rolleyes:

That's not very nice. If you think its pointless, just don't reply.

BTW Amy - its not pointless, its very cute :)

Cookiebaker
04-01-2003, 07:48 PM

On the contrary, I think this is a very "point"y post!! What a cute Cone, you are Winston! Do Cones get along with cats very well?? I see they get along with dogs, but was just curious to know if there might be any issues with kitties??

Jessica12345
04-01-2003, 07:52 PM

then dont reply.
your post was pointless by saying that.

have a sence of humor!

:D

i still think winston is very adorible:)

Cookiebaker
04-01-2003, 08:01 PM
in that case. I have 5 cones in my garage. they are ugly and get in the way.

Awww poor sweet little cones! What a bad cone mommy!! ;)

iceyshiver21
04-01-2003, 09:21 PM
awww....Thats great the Nebo and your cone are getting along, Just so nebo dont get too friendly and mark him as being territory.

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 09:41 PM
this is a pointless post.. :rolleyes: in that case. I have 5 cones in my garage. they are ugly and get in the way.

You know what? I think YOU are pointless, annoying, and get in the way around here. :rolleyes: And that's NO JOKE.

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by aly
Congrats on the new addition Amy!!!!! Winston has such a beautiful coat color. How is he getting along with Reggie and Smokey?

I let them meet Winston and they both proceeded to "mark their territory" on him! :eek:

He had a nice bath, and is resting comfortably. :)

Cookiebaker
04-01-2003, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by wolf_Q
I let them meet Winston and they both proceeded to "mark their territory" on him! :eek:

He had a nice bath, and is resting comfortably. :)

heheheh!!! :)

kingrattus
04-01-2003, 09:56 PM
:eek: the poor cone!!!

tikeyas_mom stop picking fights, this isn't the dog house... This is a fun thread, if u don't like it then leave

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 09:56 PM
posted by Wolf_Q:

No need to get rude now.. :rolleyes:

RIHLB !!:mad:

Cookiebaker
04-01-2003, 09:57 PM
What's RIHLB????? :o

Aspen and Misty
04-01-2003, 10:08 PM
what the heck does that mean?

you don't want to know.

I am not picking fights I am stating my opinion, ppl here just take it to heart I guess.

I'm sorry but why did you have to say that comment in the first place? If you dont' like a thread then fine, don't post on it or look at it. It was just a joke, no need to get rude or anything. I think the thread is great, and is fun. I don't know why you felt the need to add your coment in there.

Amy, I would love the name of the rescue where you got him! I want one that looks just like him, I bet its going to be hard to find that color but I will keep searching till I do!

Ash

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 10:11 PM
I forgot it ws April fools day, But whatever.

What doed it mean, I really would like to know.. :)

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 10:15 PM
Hahaha, delete your posts........:rolleyes: I swear, everyone's deleting their posts right and left lately. Hey, if it was bad enough for you to delete, why'd ya say it in the first place?

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 10:19 PM
I deleted them because you are just annoying me.

now What does RIHLB mean? Commonm I wanna know, :rolleyes: I really hope it was something nice.. :confused:

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 10:19 PM
you asked why I said it in the first place ?.. because I thought it was a crap post.

Aspen and Misty
04-01-2003, 10:21 PM
I really hope it was something nice.. :confused:

It was ;) don't worry

Ash

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 10:25 PM
I deleted them because you are just annoying me.

now What does RIHLB mean? Commonm I wanna know, :rolleyes: I really hope it was something nice.. :confused: you asked why I said it in the first place ?.. because I thought it was a crap post.

Well, you annoy me here more then any other member here. So, I guess the feeling is mutual. Oh, you though MY post was crap? Wow, that's funny...I think you should go take a look through all of your posts. Intelligence does not come to mind when reading them.

Oh, and no, it was not something nice.

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 10:27 PM
i figured that.. *laugh*

I have dyslexia so you can kiss my a$$ if you think I am dum. you are a sob.

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 10:33 PM
It's not worth replying to you. I'm done. I'll reply to others about the original intent of the thread, which was a joke, but not you.

Desert Arabian
04-01-2003, 10:52 PM
Darn you, I didn't have my Depends Undergarments on, now I just soiled my pants laughing so hard. Thanks! LOL. Yes, I am just kidding.

How much did you pay for that cone? I am interested in getting one. Was it from a breeder or shelter? I didn't read page 2, so if you answered those questions already, sorry. lol. I will have to have a serious talk with mom.

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 10:59 PM
I got Winston from a Traffic Cone rescue, with a $5 donation. I know they are good with dogs and cats, but I'm not sure about ratties. ;)

Desert Arabian
04-01-2003, 11:02 PM
You know what...I'm gettin me one. I'll post pictures of my cone playing with the ratties, and soon as I get one (tomorrow).

I need to go get my Butalibitol, brb.

All Creatures Great And Small
04-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Ow - my stomach still hurts from all the coughing I did the past few days, and reading this thread has seriously reinjured my laugh/cough muscles!

I am so pleased to see how quickly Nebo adjusted to his new little "brother"! The only thing I wonder about is where you plan to keep Winston at night. I have heard that cones have a tendency to wander out onto the streets at night........it's just instinct for them. You may have to set up a little pile of asphalt in a corner of the house somewhere to make him feel at home.

You know what they say.........one cone is never enough..........I bet we'll be seeing pictures of an entire "herd" before long!:D :D

GREAT APRIL FOOL'S JOKE, BY THE WAY!!!!!!!!

(Oh, Tikeyas Mom - I believe we had this discussion before about RIHLB - it means the same thing as PUCHA.)

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 11:43 PM
LOL :D I do have a bit of caution tape, I was thinking maybe I could string some of that around and make him feel more at home. I'm not sure how I'd go about getting a chunk of asphalt though.

It appears that Mianus has a lot of poor little cones....they always get abandoned after their construction work is done. Please try to rescue one if you can!

shais_mom
04-01-2003, 11:46 PM
Well, you annoy me here more then any other member here. So, I guess the feeling is mutual. Oh, you though MY post was crap? Wow, that's funny...I think you should go take a look through all of your posts. Intelligence does not come to mind when reading them.

Oh, and no, it was not something nice.

I agree it is pretty funny that You think wolf_q has a crap post when 75% of your posts are exactly that! :mad:

Wolf_q I am so glad you opened your heart to a new traffic Cone!! I am glad that Nebo has adjusted so well!! :D

04-01-2003, 11:48 PM
Well, I know it's a good idea to rescue a cone, but I did kind of have my heart set on an exotic breed, more like a Bengal cone - you know, the ones with those reflective stripes? I know of some Bengal cone breeders on the West Coast that I could get in touch with.

Yes, Mianus is full of unwanted cones, sadly - if anyone else wants to rescue a cone from Mianus, feel free............

tikeyas_mom
04-01-2003, 11:51 PM
I agree it is pretty funny that You think wolf_q has a crap post when 75% of your posts are exactly that!

Will you get over it already, geeze.

wolf_Q
04-01-2003, 11:59 PM
Wow a Bengal cone! I hadn't heard of those...sounds pretty neat! :D I, myself, think the Smurf Cones are reallly pretty! Gotta love the blue!

Cheshirekatt
04-02-2003, 12:00 AM
Easily the most adorable cone I've ever seen! Is it altered? Will there be little cones?

ConeRescue
04-02-2003, 12:00 AM
On behalf of cones everywhere, thanks for deciding to take one off the streets and give it a home. Did you know that thousands of cones every year are the target of foolish road games and spitting contests? It's very sad. But, with people like you, cones everywhere have a new chance at a good life!

Some tips for your cone's care:

Try not to leave it unattended in the road. It REALLY scares them.

Do not leave your cone too close to heat producers.. I've seen too many melting tragedies to mention :(

Finally, cones really enjoy companions. If you notice, they are usually seen in groups, spaced out equally in a line. Try to recreate this environment for your cone, and he should be a great companion for many years to come!!

ConeRescue

kingrattus
04-02-2003, 12:01 AM
theres blue ones!!! thats my fav colour!!! I want I want I want... I'll put it beside my 2 blue dogs on my bed :)

04-02-2003, 12:04 AM
Welcome to Pet Talk, ConeRescue! What incredible timing, for you to join the board just as we are talking about cones! It will be nice to have the opinions of an "expert" represented here.

At least we know you will also be here as a resource for us, just like Mr. Coral! ;)

luckies4me
04-02-2003, 12:17 AM
OMG I think this is about the funniest post here! Who cares if it's pointless, it's funny! :D

ConeRescue
04-02-2003, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small
Welcome to Pet Talk, ConeRescue! What incredible timing, for you to join the board just as we are talking about cones! It will be nice to have the opinions of an "expert" represented here.

Thank you! I like to try and keep track of as many cones as possible - a huge job as you can imagine! :)

It looks like Winston is in good hands so far though.

I would really discourage you letting your dogs "mark" him though. How humiliating! :eek:

Please - consider adopting a cone of your own, maybe even two. They are great pets and very low maintenance. Also you can leave them unattended while at work without a problem. If you are concerned with your cone's loneliness, play a tape of "police sounds" like sirens and traffic whistles. It helps to make them feel important and useful :)

wolf_Q
04-02-2003, 12:42 AM
Cheshirekatt, he's not yet, but will be soon! ;)

Wow, ConeRescue, nice to see you on here! Thanks for the great tips! I think a cone buddy may be in order...and I'll definitely try spacing them in line, possibly with the caution tape around them.

Yeah, I know the dog "marking" was very humiliating for him! He turned a shade of bright red!! :eek: I think I'll be keeping Reggie and Smokey away from him for now. Nebo still really hasn't figured out how to do that, so I think Winston will be safe with him. :)

04-02-2003, 12:49 AM
Great idea, ConeRescue! I was thinking of maybe taping some construction sounds to play while I am at work. I really am thinking of getting a Glittered Bengal Cone (the glittered ones are the kind with holographic stripes around them), but I need to do a little more research yet, particularly on how well they will get along with my Extremely Special Striped Tabby Cats (the 4 in my signature below). I've heard various Tikeyas Mom, just GO AWAY!!! theories on the interpersonal relationships.....oh, sorry about that, I didn't mean to interject so rudely, but I have an extremely rare disorder that causes my subconscious thoughts to suddenly manifest themselves in my typing. I'm frequently misunderstood on message boards and forums because of it. I hope everyone will have sympathy for me since I can't control it.

ConeRescue
04-02-2003, 12:51 AM
Great idea with the caution tape!

Cones love to play tricks :) Add a sign that says "caution" or "do not enter" and they will really get a kick out of that!

The only thing I wonder about is where you plan to keep Winston at night. I have heard that cones have a tendency to wander out onto the streets at night........it's just instinct for them. You may have to set up a little pile of asphalt in a corner of the house somewhere to make him feel at home.

This is a very good point. Setting up the caution tape can help to eliminate the wandering problem. Also, anything like asphalt, sand, dirt - even some stacked boxes will encourage Winston to "stand guard" overnight, and reduce the risk of wandering :)

ConeRescue
04-02-2003, 12:55 AM
I was thinking of maybe taping some construction sounds to play while I am at work. I really am thinking of getting a Glittered Bengal Cone (the glittered ones are the kind with holographic stripes around them), but I need to do a little more research yet, particularly on how well they will get along with my Extremely Special Striped Tabby Cats

Yay! Someone else interested in cone adoption!

Bengal Cones are nice but please consider one in rescue. Too often the glitter gets marred by careless drivers. However, they have the same temperament and would love a safe home.

Construction sounds work really well too!

Cone's get along with cats no problems, as long as kitty doesn't use claws on the cone!

Crikit
04-02-2003, 12:56 AM
LOL, congrats Amy really I mean it. I'm sure the cone will be happy and live out the rest of it's days with you and Nebo...and furture members of your family...after all I've heard cones have a pretty long life expectence..unless they get used in agility and well then they tend to get trambeled. :D

I might have to go out and get me a cone or two...do you think I can get one in black and white? after all you know that's my colour scheme and all in accordance to the prophecy. :D

Cheshirekatt
04-02-2003, 01:09 AM
Belive it or not, cones can be quite tough when they feel threatened! The muffler of my 1976 Monte Carlo (total shaggin wagon) was a casualty of a frightened and very protective cone. I'll never get that picture out of my head.....a cone, my poor muffler just laying in the street. Grisly carnage. I'm glad to report the cone was fine and never sought any revenge.

04-02-2003, 01:45 AM
Well, goodnight everybody, and remember this advice from the moderators and members - If a thread bothers you, don't read it! Thank you! We're outta here!

popcornbird
04-02-2003, 02:06 AM
HAHAHAHAH! :eek: Amy, you really got me this time! I was like WHAT! Another Nebo?!? And then it turns out to be a cone! :D:D:D Great thread!

ConeRescue, we'll find your real identity. Don't worry! You're one of these eveyday members fooling around! :p

Tikeya'smom, you're just trying to take revenge. Amy's one of the nicest people on PT. We get upset with you because it seems you don't want to listen to any advice after asking for it. No ones trying to hurt your feelings for no reason, so there's no point in trying to take revenge. :rolleyes: Its a great thread. Have some sense of humor. :p

AdoreMyDogs
04-02-2003, 06:21 AM
Hehehe :) Cute cone, Amy :) I assume it's a boy cone? How do you tell a boy cone from a girl cone? Does he sleep in bed with you, or does he have to sleep on the floor? Is he more independent or does he follow you around? Does he like baths? Was he ever a daddy cone before you got him (did they use him as a stud)? Does his foot smell like fretos?

I am just full of questions :) I congratulate you and your new cone pal. May he live long and prosper (and not ever get peed on again) :) Give him a pat on the head for me. :)

slleipnir
04-02-2003, 06:35 AM
I want a cone, thats too cute ;D lmao, thats so funny lol

lizbud
04-02-2003, 08:53 AM
Since I'm never able to stay up till the early morning, just
now catching up with this cone rescue project. Wolf_Q, great
work on spreading the word on this very worthwhile effort.
I'm so happy to hear that we have a new member on the board
with real life experience to help those of us who have expressed
interest and total concern for the future of homeless cones
everywhere. :D

Quote:"ConeRescue, we'll find your real identity. Don't worry! You're one of these eveyday members fooling around! "

Pops, YA Think? :D :D :D

Corinna
04-02-2003, 10:11 AM
Wolf q this is the best fun since the clam juice. Does anyone notice Phreads missing from this fun. I wonder???????

ellensy
04-02-2003, 10:48 AM
hahahhahaha Lucky cone! :D :D :D

zippy-kat
04-02-2003, 11:03 AM
Wow a Bengal cone!

:D :D :D :D :D

Do they come in leopard print? I need one to match my room....

ChrisH
04-02-2003, 01:39 PM
Congratulations Amy! Winston, you are one lucky cone to have found such a good home! :D

Chris

NoahsMommy
04-02-2003, 01:45 PM
I thought I posted here last night...sorry about that! :)

He sure is a gorgeous speciman....I'm jealous!!! Can you send me info on how I can rescue MY very own???

:D

popcornbird
04-02-2003, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by All Creatures Great And Small

At least we know you will also be here as a resource for us, just like Mr. Coral! ;)

What's that supposed to mean? :confused:

Kfamr
04-03-2003, 12:35 AM
"tikeyas_mom"

REally grow thw heck up. I know this is nothing seeing that i'm young. you're young but it doesn't take much to think befor posting. Stop blaming it on your little dislexia or whatever the hell. You're just a moron, period. Amy is no were near being a snob, and if anyone on here is, it's YOU.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

lovemyshiba
04-03-2003, 01:01 PM
Kayann, I think it was a sob she called Amy, not a snob;)

What a great thread!!!! I was away for a couple of days, and look at all of the fun I missed!!!
I will have to find the contact numbers of some cone rescues here in PA--oh wait, they have been working on I-99 for about 4 years, maybe I could drive over there later tonight and see if any have been abandoned. Not sure how Kito will feel about yet another pet--he's adjusted in the past, no reason he can't now!!!

Great thread Amy:D :D :D :D

Kfamr
04-03-2003, 01:22 PM
Whatever that is.:rolleyes:

ramanth
04-03-2003, 02:02 PM
On my way to work I saw CONE ROADKILL on the highway!!!! :eek: :eek: :( :(

Please, everyone, keep your cones inside or on a leash..... Don't let your cones suffer the same fate.

Poor cone. :(

Kfamr
04-03-2003, 02:26 PM
R.I.P Cone.:(

lol... I remember when i was little i used to dance with the cones at car shows lmao.:eek:

Dakota's Mommy
04-03-2003, 02:26 PM
Congrats! LOL, what will you come up with next? You never stop making me laugh with this type of stuff!

lovemyshiba
04-03-2003, 10:42 PM
Well, the guy from the phone company was here this afternoon, and when I took the dogs out, guess what I saw in the back of his truck????
I tried to steal them, but he caught me, and wasn't too pleased. He promised me that they have a good home with him, so I let them go.

Crikit
04-03-2003, 11:17 PM
Emily it could just be me but I think "liberating" cones that already have good homes isn't the smartest way to go about getting one....now if you happen to see one lying in the middle of the street or on some lonely street corner that might be a different story. ;)

kingrattus
04-03-2003, 11:24 PM
hehehe cone theft

aly
04-03-2003, 11:46 PM
WHAT? Aren't there laws in PA about transporting poor innocent cones in the back of trucks ??

*LabLoverKEB*
04-04-2003, 08:50 AM
LOL! How cute!:) ;) :D

RubyMutt
04-04-2003, 08:54 AM
Ooohhh, I am so jealous! Winston is adorable!! I want one! :D I had a friend once who tried to rescue a cone abandoned on the side of the road. He ended up getting a ticket! Something about stealing city property... :mad: City Property?!?! :mad: :mad: Those poor cones :( Good for you for rescuing one! :D

Kfamr
04-04-2003, 07:27 PM
Lol... I want one now. :(

sasvermont
04-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Just for the record, I have owned a cone for years, before they became popular to own or raise. It lives in the garage with my bikes etc. It is mighty cold out there in the garage but my cone is used to the cold and seems to thrive on it. My cone is the larger, older model but it is still in good shape. It often watches out for the snow plow truck guy...and protects my garden from the plow. It is such a faithful cone. My cone is called "It".....

Sas

Cookiebaker
04-04-2003, 09:06 PM
Awww SAS, that's wonderful!! A working-cone!!! I think we need to see a picture of "It"!!! :D

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
04-05-2003, 09:58 PM
Teehee... good one. : )

zippy-kat
04-05-2003, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Cookiebaker
A working-cone!!! I think we need to see a picture of "It"!!! :D

This photo is very unique for a couple of reasons...
(1) Not only are these cones working but they are (2) having a family reunion!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid58/pa5f087022b0eca425f65ffb69ef4ec3c/fc62f25d.jpg
Notice maw 'n paw standing proud watch over the little ones? "Watch out! Break for our babies!" they proclaim.

Also, make note of their first cousins, the larger orange 'n white barrels. Such good babysitters!

Unfortunately, Aunt 'n Uncle Port-a-Potty couldn't make it.

kingrattus
04-05-2003, 11:38 PM
Ur all insane I tell ya INSANE!!! hehehe

04-06-2003, 04:00 PM
Hey - I was browsing through some old pictures of mine, when I suddenly remembered that I have another new pet! He's very exotic - he's a genuine Patagonian Whiffle Cone, and his name is Conan.
He has already begun to fit in with our family like he's been here all his life. See how well he gets along with my Extremely Special Striped Tabby Cat?

We took him to the pet store with us today (they let you bring in your pets) - he was very well behaved in the car:

We got him a new litter pan for his asphalt chunks, and of course some gravel paper:

The breeder we got him from recommended a cone-shaped muzzle for those rare times when he gets overexcited (when hearing construction noises, usually):

We weren't too sure whether we should get him a cage, or a cat tree, so we let him try them both out:

Oh yes, we did make one purchase that was NOT for Conan:
.....but YellowLabLover will be posting about that on the Pet General forum! ;)

Cincy'sMom
04-06-2003, 04:05 PM
ACGAS- Great pictures!!! Congrats on your wonderful cone!!!

kingrattus
04-06-2003, 04:07 PM
HAHAHA... what did the pet store say about ur pet cone???

04-06-2003, 05:32 PM
They didn't actually notice me taking pictures (I'm a really good stealth photographer), but when I came through the checkout line with little Conan in the top of the cart, they said.............not a word. (Probably had a few things to say about me after I left - ;) :p )

iceyshiver21
04-06-2003, 05:56 PM
I can just see you all sitting there taking pictures with your wonderful cones. Trying to train cone to walk on a leash when all that it whats to do is watch traffic. I know a friend who tried to pass a Cone of for a dog in dog training because her dog was gone for a few days. Let just say it was good at long sits. :D

Somtimes I worry about the sanity of us all!

aly
04-06-2003, 06:09 PM
OMG ACGAS!!!!!!!! Hahaahahahahaha!

iwuvsmypuppy
04-06-2003, 07:44 PM
aawwww that is no fair i have always wanted one........... rats:( ;)

zippy-kat
04-06-2003, 10:12 PM
LMAO ACGAS!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Crikit
04-06-2003, 11:00 PM
Awww Conan is adorable. Just makes me want a cone even more then before. Maybe I'll look in to getting one this week.

shais_mom
04-06-2003, 11:10 PM
LMAO!!!
ACGS!!