kimlovescats
03-31-2003, 07:42 PM
Left to Right

Tortie Girl, Gray/Black Girl, Orangie Boy, Blackie Girl

ENJOY!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/EmmasFour3_31_03.jpg

Soledad
03-31-2003, 07:45 PM
Where in the States are you? I'll be looking for a black kitty female in the next couple of months??;) :)

lailamara
03-31-2003, 07:55 PM
I love watching these little cuties grow. Thanks for letting us share this with you. Too bad you can't post little mini movies.

luckies4me
03-31-2003, 08:00 PM
WOW they sure do grow fast. I miss the pitter patters of little feet. :)

I think your grey/black one is a melanistic. ;)

Tina
03-31-2003, 08:02 PM
Oh, They are all just adorable!! I love the little orange boy:D

kimlovescats
03-31-2003, 08:17 PM
I am in Middle Tennessee.

Soledad
03-31-2003, 08:43 PM
Awww. Too far. I can dream, though! I hope we find one just as sweet.

Keep the pics coming!!:)

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2003, 11:50 PM
They are all soooo adorable. :D My favorite is still the little orangie though. :)

04-01-2003, 02:11 AM
THE TORTIE GIRL please...!
Oh my, they ALL are so adorable...

Barbara
04-01-2003, 04:15 AM
Look at the other thread Lut: The tortie is for me. But you can come and see it;)

neko1
04-01-2003, 05:23 AM
Love the orange boy!!:D

jenluckenbach
04-01-2003, 05:52 AM
Very sweet. I've only had kittems born and grow up once at my home and that was way back in 1980 something. Sure wish I could pick them all up am schmooch them.

catmandu
04-01-2003, 09:47 AM
The Library cat Club is really enjoying watching the little ones grow up! Please enjoy as kittenhood doesnt last long enough!:D :D :D :D :D

HayleyRosie
04-01-2003, 10:34 AM
I love the grey/black girl and the orange boy. Too bad I lived so far away.:(

NoahsMommy
04-01-2003, 12:09 PM
Awww! I want to come play with them!! :)

What little cuties....are they very vocal? Do they lay together a lot?

slick
04-01-2003, 02:03 PM
AWWWWWW just what I needed. I'll take the little Blackie Girl. Thanks for keeping us updated. I just love kittie piles :D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-01-2003, 05:00 PM
Awww.... what a sweet picture. :)

Looks like the little black girl is still smaller than the others? Or is is just that she's next to the only boy...who is bigger?

And by the way, I've named her. She is not "the little black girl" anymore, she is now Tubalina. ;) :D I mentioned this to Terry and at first he smiled, then he looked at me a little closer and could see the gleam in my eye, then he rolled his eyes. ;) I thought if I named her he'd have a harder time saying no. (sneaky, huh?) :D

Vermontcat
04-01-2003, 09:33 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Left to Right

Tortie Girl, Gray/Black Girl, Orangie Boy, Blackie Girl

ENJOY!

http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/EmmasFour3_31_03.jpg
Beautiful group photo Kim!:D
T&P's Mom, now that you have named her you have to take her home!;) I love that name Tubalina!:D

kimlovescats
04-01-2003, 09:41 PM
I LOVE the name Tubalina!!! You go girl!!!! :D

krazyaboutkatz
04-01-2003, 09:58 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
I LOVE the name Tubalina!!! You go girl!!!! :D LOL Me too!!:D

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2003, 01:24 PM
I wanted to let everyone know that we have decided to not take Tubalina. :( I just wanted to let everyone know the reasons why so you all don't think it's just Terry being a big meany. ;)

There are many reasons, but there are two big ones, and they are the fact that I don't know if I'm ready for a kitten. T & P are old and have been so sedate for so long that I don't even have to cat proof the house anymore. A kitten is so much livelier, active and into trouble that I think that if and when the time comes for a new one, I'll be getting one that's at least a year old.

This brings me to the second reason. I know that little sweetie Tubalina will find a good home. She has Kim looking out for her, and kittens always go first. When the time comes for me to get a new kitty, I want to be able to do as much good as possible, and to me that would be getting an older kitty, and getting it from a kill shelter. Even if nobody wants Tubalina right away, I know she will live a good life with Kim until somebody does take her. There are so many other deserving kitties out there that are on "death row" and won't get the chance to wait, and I want to be able to help at least one of those kitties.

I've already PM'd this to Kim, and she understands completely and has said herself "it's the older ones I worry about." So she knows what I'm trying to do here. I'm broken hearted, and everytime I look at this picture....
http://fluffandstuff.homestead.com/files/CuteBlackieFace.jpg
I kick myself. She is soooo adorable. But I know I'm making the right decision for us and for a kitty in need somewhere.

Actually if both T & P go about the same time (perish the thought!!), I would have no problem taking in some FeLV (is that right) positive kitties. I'm sure they have the hardest time finding homes, and I would have no problem with it as long as they both were positive.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Terry and I talked this over long and hard, and I know he would have relented - and actually, if I wanted her that bad I'd go get her and he'd have to deal with it, ;), and we both agreed that we wanted to help a kitty that needs it more than Tubalina does.

However, if anyone from up this way (IL, WI, MN, MI, etc) wants one of Kim's kittens - or older cats for that matter - I would be more than happy to transport them up here. We will be going to Bowling Green, KY in the beginning of May, and I believe both sets of her kittens will be ready for new homes by that time. And if I could give Tubalina a ride to her new home, it would just make me so happy.

I'm sad and glad at the same time now. I'm sad I won't be able to snuggle with that little sweety :( , but I'm glad I'll have the opportunity to help another kitty in need. :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
04-04-2003, 01:26 PM
By the way, is she doing the "kitty booby" pose in that pic? What a little sweety. :( :)

HayleyRosie
04-04-2003, 01:38 PM
She is so cute. I'm sure she will find a home in no time. She would here in Newfoundland. You cannot find kittens anywhere. Everybody wants kittens.

kimlovescats
04-04-2003, 06:44 PM
I think it a wonderful decision for T & P's mom and dad to help out an older, harder-to-place kitty!!! I also think the future plans for adopting possibly a Felv pos. kitty is soooo remarkable as well!

I have no doubt that Tubalina will have a home reserved for her very soon! The little gray/ black girl was reserved last night and well, I have decided to keep orangie and tortie!!! hehehe.... I'm too darn soft!!!

:D

jenluckenbach
04-04-2003, 07:04 PM
1st to T & P and hubby, you are really wonderful folks.

2nd KIM...it is great that 2 are reaserved

and

3rd NO WAY are you allowed to hog up those 2 adorable kitties for yourself.:p :D

carole
04-05-2003, 04:44 AM
i can understand exactly how u feel, i too decided not to adopt a young kitten, but a young cat, they quite often dont find homes, but kittens are zapped up quicker because they are so cute, not always to the right homes , but we can but only hope. thats why when i took on the 4mth old and sooti who was 9 i kept him, because he had less chance of finding a home and i knew rusty would easily as he was at that very adorable age, also i liked sootis personality very much as well.Little Tubalina is so darn cute though it must be hard to resist, i dont think i could, but u must do whats right for you, good luck with finding your new kitty