PDA

View Full Version : I have a question...

Desert Arabian
03-31-2003, 04:29 PM
Does anyone know of any animated flipbook albums type thingys you can download off the internet (for free)? I want to make an animated signature, but ma had to un-install a computer program with that feature (because it messed up other files). If anyone has any suggestions, please post em! Thanks!!

:D Laura & The 7 Rat Pack

popcornbird
03-31-2003, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by YellowLabLover
I want to make an animated signature, but ma had to un-install a computer program with that feature (because it messed up other files).

You mean Picture It? ;) That evil software that kills computers? :p:p

Sorry, I don't know of any, but I'm sure someone else can help you. :)

Desert Arabian
03-31-2003, 04:34 PM
Why...how did you know it was PictureIt?? :p :p :p Now we have Adobe Photoshop, and um....so far I know how to open the program, and that's it. YEAH! I AM SO PROUD! :D :rolleyes:

popcornbird
03-31-2003, 04:37 PM
I knew it was Picture It because that's what killed my computer 10 times during the last few months, and I could never figure out what it was, until your mom started complaining about her computer (and Picture It). That's when I realized it was Picture It, and you mom owes many thanks from me, because I would never have figured it out if it wasn't for her anger at Picture It. Thanks YLL's mom! :D My computer's the best now without that evil software! :D

primabella
03-31-2003, 04:40 PM
Photoshop is great. I was so confused with mine but Amy helped me out and now slowly, I'm starting to understand it and all the folders.

Sorry I can't help you with the thing you asked for...

Karen
03-31-2003, 04:43 PM
If you have a legitimate copy of Photoshop 7, you also have Adobe ImageReady 7.0, which you can use to make animated avatars/signatures.

Whatever you use, remeber to keep the file size 25k or less.

Desert Arabian
03-31-2003, 05:00 PM
It's Photoshop 3.0.

PLEASE!!!!!! I need some links!!!!

RockyRoad
03-31-2003, 07:24 PM
YLL~
You use AOL, right?
If so, you can type in Keyword: Paint Shop Pro, and it will come up with a list of downloadable things. I downloaded Paint Shop Pro V7.04.
It's a try and buy, like most programs are now, but I don't think they ask you to pay for at least a year (correct me if I'm wrong), and if they do, I'll delete it from the hard-drive. It's a nice program, that's where I made my sig (after taking a week to get the hang of it).
Anyway, back to animations. PSP comes with a program called Animation Shop 3. If you use that, you can create nice anmations with the animation wizard. That's where I made my avatar.
Hope this helps!:)

slleipnir
03-31-2003, 08:06 PM
When I had PSPs trial, its only for about 6 months, unless then changed it..Its not overly expensive and its probably a better buy then Adobe (which you cant really have a trial for..you can but you cant save or really do much) and adobe was or is around 800-1000 Canadian..not such how much american were was PSP is like 100-200 Canadian

captain
03-31-2003, 09:34 PM
Not sure if this will help you at all :

http://www.animationonline.com/

http://www.desktoppublishing.com/open.html

http://www.flamingtext.com/