PDA

View Full Version : TRANS: AL/GA (Atlanta) 4/5 for Dalmatian!

TopSpoT
03-31-2003, 03:22 PM
PERMISSION TO FORWARD AND CROSSPOST

8 month old male Dalmatian going to rescue from shelter.

Up to date on all shots, and will be neutered upon arrival to rescue. Very friendly dog and gets along well with dogs and kids. Crate is recommended for travel. Please contact Amber OFF LIST at [email protected] if you can take a leg. Please help this baby get to rescue! This is a very short transport!

April 5, 2003

Millbrook, AL to Auburn, AL- 64 miles- NEEDED

Auburn, AL to LaGrange, GA- 43 miles- NEEDED

LaGrange, GA to Atlanta, GA- 75 miles- NEEDED

Thanks all!!

Fuzzy317
03-31-2003, 07:25 PM
Sorry Amber, but I have already planned to help with another transport on that day, some rottie pups. I was contacted about another transport that I had to turn down, for two Goldens.

Good luck.

Fuzzy317
03-31-2003, 10:27 PM
Ok, the Rottie transport was cancelled. My fiancee is probably going to do the Golden transport. If you still need help with the dalmation transport, I will be free.

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-01-2003, 01:39 PM
Scott, I will be going through Montgomery and into ATL on Sunday. I have already spoken with Amber and will be covering this transport.

aly
04-01-2003, 02:06 PM
YAY Souaya!!! Thanks for doing that!!

Fuzzy317
04-01-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by DoggiesAreTheBest
Scott, I will be going through Montgomery and into ATL on Sunday. I have already spoken with Amber and will be covering this transport.

Thats very nice. I hope Drake won't be jealous that you were hanging around with other doggies. ;)

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-01-2003, 06:33 PM
Drake gets jealous sometimes, but he knows his Mommy loves him so much. He gets over it very quickly once he sees a treat in my hand!

DoggiesAreTheBest
04-02-2003, 10:02 AM
Now that I think of it, I think I did a transport for Amber last year for my birthday. Disney, the lil Dal pup!

Guess I will be getting another spotted gift for my birthday this year too!