PDA

View Full Version : Summer fun

tikeyas_mom
03-31-2003, 12:08 PM
do you let your pet have fun out side?

I let my hamsters outside in the front yard supervised and I also let Tikeya and Oscar lounge around off leash in our front yard.

I hope to have a hedgehog soon. I will build a pen out of chicken wire for it to run around in in the fron yard, dont worrie itll be half in the sun and half in the sahde. :)..

primabella
03-31-2003, 03:07 PM
Mickey loves the outdoors so not letting him out would be like a sin. He would just whine. lol

CathyBogart
03-31-2003, 09:37 PM
I love taking the reptiles outside! They get so active, and my lizliz changes colors.

I'll probably try taking the rats out tomorrow too, and I think they'll love it!

Dakota's Mommy
04-02-2003, 02:54 PM
Oh yeah, on sunny days I have major trouble trying to get my girls back inside! They love running around out back!

RockyRoad
04-02-2003, 03:25 PM
Lady loves being outside! Infact she is out there right now, barking away....

Sally doesn't go outside, she's not an outdoor cat (after losing our past outdoor cat). But she LOVES to play on the porch (when Floppsy is not out there).

Floppsy lives outside, winter in her cage, summer/spring on the porch. I think she likes it more in her cage, because on the porch, the "Siwwy hoomanz"disturb her sleep! :eek: ;)

gkristian
04-03-2003, 12:15 AM
Well at the moment it's winter here in Australia but in summer Foxy loves going outside but i think that he likes winteer better because it's cooler. It geta bit too hot for a Sheltie down here and i feel sorry for him.

wolf_Q
04-03-2003, 12:18 AM
Sure, our backyard is pretty big and it's fenced, so the boys are in and out all day long. Nebo LOVES being outside...though it gets a bit hot. So we have a nice kiddie pool on the deck that he plays in. :)

cocker_luva
04-28-2003, 03:57 PM
i can just let my cocker outside and she'll have fun by herself. or sometimes she'll just sit in a nice, shaded, grassy part of the yard, relax and sniff the wind. i'm like "awww, dog moment!" :D

PayItForward
04-28-2003, 05:47 PM
Our cats love being outside. :)

bluekat
04-29-2003, 05:51 PM
No, not really. I've let Blueberry out a couple of times, when I'm holding him. I'm going to get him to be more and more used to the outdoors, I'm sure he'll love it though. I will let him out in the summer.

Gloria
04-30-2003, 10:17 AM
I always keep my cat inside the house. :)

Desert Arabian
04-30-2003, 03:11 PM
All 8 rats and the cat LOVE it outdoors! Dudley goes outside on a harness and leash so he can't get away and kill animals. lol. The rats have two cages to play outside in.