PDA

View Full Version : Saddam strikes again

mugsy
03-31-2003, 10:46 AM
Since I am on spring break I am watching the news. Now Saddam is giving little kids AK47s and using them as human shields which is making our troops' job doubly difficult. He is an incredible slimebag.

On another side, the Americans found a hidden cache of Iraqi weapons that were acquired from Jordan. It was enough ammo to arm an entire tank force.

Also, American and British troops are giving out humanitarian aide to Iraqis. In fact they are giving some of the starving, their MREs and doing without themselves.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-31-2003, 11:48 AM
The Iraqi's are arming children and the U.S. and British troops are giving humanitarian aide. Now that is quite a difference isn't it?
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

mugsy
03-31-2003, 12:25 PM
Amazing isn't it??

Logan
03-31-2003, 12:27 PM
:( All I can say is that this just solidifies our position, totally, that the Iraqi government would do such a thing is simply atrocious. :(

mugsy
03-31-2003, 12:28 PM
Ah lest we forget that we want to take over the Middle East....:rolleyes:

sammi
03-31-2003, 01:33 PM
Saddam is a evil, evil man. God help the people who believe in him yet, and the ones who are brain washed into believing. Using innocent children as sheilds! I hope we can get rid of him and help his people to build a better life.

jackiesdaisy1935
03-31-2003, 03:44 PM
Sammi, you are so right and I certainly agree with you
Jackie

Cincy'sMom
03-31-2003, 04:07 PM
The Iraqi's are arming children and the U.S. and British troops are giving humanitarian aide. Now that is quite a difference isn't it?

Kinda makes you wonder why the US position on this is being questioned doesn't it?

RICHARD
03-31-2003, 04:14 PM
7 women and children killed at checkpoint.

US marines fire at a van that would not stop at a checkpoint.....

what better way to sway opinion by filling up a car with innocents, driving it up to a checkpoint AFTER the coalition
forces announce that they will shoot to stop any cars that
do not follow instructions upon arriving at a coalition controlled
check point.....

i don't know why i am amazed everytime i hear about incidents like that.....but hey, consider the source.

Cincy'sMom
03-31-2003, 06:08 PM
Just another way "SoDarn Insane" uses "human shields". It's sad so many innocent livs have to be lost, whenthe US is doing so much to try and protect them....

mugsy
03-31-2003, 07:18 PM
And we're getting blamed for it. We are now "baby killers." At least by the anti war people.

Jessica12345
04-01-2003, 06:43 AM
:eek: :( :( :( :mad: :mad:

agh!

Dakota's Mommy
04-02-2003, 02:08 PM
Yes, I'm so sick of our position being questioned when things like these are being released about what we're doing compared to what the Iraqi's are doing! Yes, innocent people are suffering by this, but if you look at the truth of what's happening, it's their government putting them in those positions. American's don't want to hurt them, they want to get around them to get to the truly bad people. However, they're government is putting them out there causing them to be the ones that get hurt so we look bad. It's not fair in my opinion! But, nothing seems to be fair in war.