PDA

View Full Version : Just venting!!!!

Rocky'smomma
03-31-2003, 10:44 AM
over the weekend my kids stayed over at my mil's house ok..it was just the 2 older girls..Amber and Shalee..well my mil and her dh hasn't lived in this house for very long and there is a stair way that doesn't yet have a banister on it yet....when you first walk in, you are already upstairs ok..well, the other day when I went to go pick up the girls, my mil, and her sister was there...she had her grandbabies over there, this is the 2 boys that I babysit, and they are 3 years old, and 18 months old ok..well when I pull into the driveway, Jonathon the 3 year old is just outside all by himself running around with no adult out there at all...AARRGG THEN, I go inside and everyone is sitting at the kitchen table and not even watchng the baby who is 18 months old..he started walking just 2 months ago too by the way...anyway...to remind you, there is an area where the stairs are and a drop of a whole case of stairs....no bannister, and NOONE is even watching this baby!!!!!!!!!!!!
My kids will not stay over there anymore until she gets a bannister up...I just don't understand why noone was watching him....and letting a 3 year old go outside all by himself..he just turned 2 in January.....talk about neglectful people!!!!!!!

HoRsELUvR
03-31-2003, 03:41 PM
Some people don't know how to supervise young kids!They really could have gotten hurt!Its good that theyt didn't, but I hope they get better supervision in the future.

NoahsMommy
03-31-2003, 03:42 PM
Wow! :(

I'm just glad you got there when you did. Poor little ones!