PDA

View Full Version : HOPEFULLY...I'll have a new addition

moosmom
03-31-2003, 10:05 AM
Keep your fingers crossed everyone! I went to the Dearborn Humane Society and found the most beautiful buff and white kitty named George. He's about a year old and was found as a stray. He is the spitting image of my RB kitty Casey. When I went over the the cage, he put his paw on my cheek, :D, something Casey always used to do. I fell in love instantly. He has the best temperament and doesn't mind other cats. I'll know either later today or tomorrow.

I did look around and also found a 3 legged front-declawed DLH that looked like my RB kitty, Marina Mar. He gave me love bites. There were SO many wonderful kitties there it was a difficult decision. But George (soon to be named K.C.) won my heart :D

I'll keep you posted.

ramanth
03-31-2003, 10:10 AM
EEEEE!!!!! Donna, that is wonderful news!!! :D

K.C. sounds like an absolute doll. I have my fingers crossed!

shais_mom
03-31-2003, 11:43 AM
yea!
hope all goes well!

NoahsMommy
03-31-2003, 12:11 PM
How exciting!!!!! :D I can't wait to hear all about him!! :)

Nomilynn
03-31-2003, 01:04 PM
Awwwwwww.. I think it was meant to be :D ;)

slick
03-31-2003, 01:04 PM
OOO, more kitty pics! Can't wait. Congratulations.

moosmom
03-31-2003, 01:10 PM
I got a call from the Dearborn H.S. They wanted me to bring the vaccination paperwork for my other cats. I keep immaculate records for my cats. They were very impressed.

So...George will be coming home tomorrow!!! I am SO excited!! He is the most wonderful boy! While I was at the shelter (I also volunteered :D ) I paid Georgie another visit to tell him he'd be coming home with me tomorrow after his vet visit (he's being neutered). I asked him for kisses and voila! I got a sandpaper kiss. I am so in love with him. I am debating on changing his name to K.C. No one can take Casey's place, I know that. And he does answer to the name George (or Georgie as I've called him)

I talked to some of the employees there asking them about how he is with other cats. They said he has a wonderful temperament and doesn't mind other cats at all. He proved it when I took him out of the cage. He just looked at the other cats, not hissing or anything. I believe this was meant to be.

I will post pictures the minute I get him home.

anna_66
03-31-2003, 01:18 PM
Another new kitty added to the pet talk family! He sounds perfect in every way, I can't wait to see some pictures:D

Nomilynn
03-31-2003, 01:22 PM
I think Georgie is a really cute name :) You didn't really ask for advice, but I'm nosy so I'll just give some anyway :p I would leave it as Georgie. He's used to it, and he's got his own, unique personality. But, it's all up to you.. a NEW HAPPY MOM!! :D

Logan
03-31-2003, 01:22 PM
He sounds marvelous, Donna!!! I am so envious, as Mimi and Butter can hardly stand each other, let alone another one in the house!!!

Please keep us posted on George!!!! :)

jenluckenbach
03-31-2003, 01:49 PM
I love the name George, and I am so happy for both you and the new kitty.

WE'RE getting a new kitty !!!! WE'RE getting a new kitty !!!!

( don't you just love the way I say "WE")??:D

kimlovescats
03-31-2003, 01:52 PM
Oh what wonderful news!!!! Another purrbaby saved with a happy ending in a new loving home!!!! Congratulations! I can't wait to see lots of pictures of Georgie!!!:D :D :D

catland
03-31-2003, 02:04 PM
Congratuations - that's such fun, wonderful news.

batgirl1980
03-31-2003, 02:29 PM
Congrats!!!! :D :D :D Of course we'll want to see lots of pictures for georgie!!!

Can't wait for him to go home with you!!

YAY!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-31-2003, 02:43 PM
That's wonderful news, Donna! I can't wait to see him and hear all about his introduction to the rest of your gang. :)

You know, this site can be a bad thing. ;) :) With everybody getting new kitties....I want one too!!! I can see how people end up with so many. They are all so cute, and they all have their own personalities that make them so endearing.

NoahsMommy
03-31-2003, 03:21 PM
YAY!!!!!!! Georgie is coming home!! He sounds like a really great little guy...I can't wait to see pictures! :)

I agree that Georgie is a cute name. :) But...so is KC. He will get used to what ever you call him. Olivia was Ebony for 6 1/2 years and already knows she is now Olivia.

Miss Meow
03-31-2003, 04:32 PM
Yayyyy for George!!! Can't wait to see pics and hear all about him!

rosethecopycat
03-31-2003, 06:12 PM
Yeah Donna,

Wonder what he'll think of Moo baby.

Do your other cats wash Moo Shoo as if he had fur?

Congratulations, one more for the pile.:D

moosmom
03-31-2003, 06:50 PM
Hi everybody!

I'm keeping his name as Georgie. There's already one K.C. on this site. I really love the name and when I went in the second time to let him know he's got a furrever home he was sleeping. When I called out his name, he made this squeaky sound and looked up at me.

So...Georgie it is :D

Cincy'sMom
03-31-2003, 08:30 PM
Congrats Donna!!! Georgie sounds wonderful!!! Can't wait to see the pictures!

krazyaboutkatz
03-31-2003, 11:59 PM
Congratulations!!! :D :D Donna, I'm so happy for you. Georgie sounds like the purrfect cat for both you and your kitty household. :) I can't wait to see some pictures of him. :D

04-01-2003, 04:59 AM
Congrats with the new addition Donna!!!
maya & Inka welcome "Georgie-boy" to PT :
http://www.xmission.com/~emailbox/animate/a_meows.gif

All Creatures Great And Small
04-01-2003, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by moosmom
he was sleeping. When I called out his name, he made this squeaky sound and looked up at me. Oh, this just makes me melt! I LOVE KITTIES! I was going to add that I like the name George just fine. I can't wait for the pictures, hurry up with the pictures!!!:D :D :D

HayleyRosie
04-01-2003, 08:18 AM
Congratulations Donna! I think George is a great name. I can't wait to see pictures!

catmandu
04-01-2003, 09:32 AM
George is so lucky that a kind hearted , caring person has taken him into her home! Bless You , your kindness will be rewarded in every way!:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: