PDA

View Full Version : Grindle

jackiesdaisy1935
03-31-2003, 08:28 AM
Good Morning Grindle, my what a pretty girl you are and so athletic too. I love that photo of you looking so calm, collected and sweet. It sounds like you are a wonderful companion to your family, much loved, and get to sleep in the big bed, yaaay. Congratulations dear, sweet Grindle Our Very Best Dog of the Day.
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Sudilar
03-31-2003, 08:35 AM
Grindle, you are so beautiful!! Such perfect markings!! Sounds like you are enjoying life, too! Congrats to you on Dog of the Day. Greetings from another Illinoisan!!

missprissy
03-31-2003, 08:56 AM
Oh Grindle you are very very handsome! What a big special boy you are! YEAH GRINDLE!!!!! :) :D :)

Logan
03-31-2003, 09:43 AM
Frisbee!!! What fun!!!! Sounds to me like you enjoy life to its fullest extent, Grindle!! What a perfectly handsome, fun Dog of the Day you are!!! Congratulations!!! :D

gini
03-31-2003, 11:35 AM
Grindle, in your picture you look just like you are waiting for the next exciting adventure.....maybe a little frizbee in the snow?

You sound as though you are a joy to live with and we congratulate you on your special honor today!

harleychicken
03-31-2003, 11:37 AM
Grindle, what a beauty you are! Sounds like you have a great life and a very happy home! May your days be endless amounts of love and fun!

tatsxxx11
03-31-2003, 02:05 PM
Greeting Grindle! Aren't you the pretty Swiss Miss!!:) Your's is such a unique and beautiful breed, so rarely seen around these parts! Your family must be so very proud of their expressive, playful and loving companion! And I have to say, imagining you and the gang rolling around in the water bed, really made me smile!! I wish you a very long and happy frisbee filled life Grindle! You're a very special girl and one very deserving Dog of the Day!!:) Hugs and kisses to you, adorable Grindle!!

primabella
03-31-2003, 02:20 PM
When I saw your picture all I said was "Oh my God, what a cutie!" Congrats! :D

RockyRoad
03-31-2003, 02:42 PM
Grindle, what a gorgeus dog you are! What a playful dog you are, playing frisbee all the time. Aren't you a lucky dog to get to sleep on the water bed. You sound like you are very well loved. I hope you receive many special things on your special day. Congratulations on Dog of the Day!:)

K9karen
03-31-2003, 06:04 PM
Grindle..you are a BEAUTE! SMD's are definitely one of my very favorite breeds! A great big hug and kiss from you would feel great right now...here are some especially for you! xoxoxox

lizbud
03-31-2003, 06:15 PM
Hello Grindle,

What a perfect all around family dog you are. Your people's
description of you sounds like my dog Smokey.He hardly ever
barks, has boundless energy & loves to fetch.:) I'm so happy
you were chosen for a day of honor today as our special
DOG OF THE DAY. It's been very nice to meet you sweetie.
My wish for you is a lifetime of love & happiness.:)

Angels3
04-01-2003, 01:07 AM
I'm very pleased to meet you, Grindle, & to learn about your special working dog breed. If your ears were pricked, you'd be very like another working dog breed...the Australian Kelpie.
Congratulations on being a very pretty Dog of the Day.:)