PDA

View Full Version : today is the day!!!!!!

lovemyshiba
03-31-2003, 07:53 AM
I'm so excited!!! Our closing on our house is at 1pm--I have to work this morning, but as soon as I get home, off to our new house we go!!!! We're moving the little stuff today, and the furniture and stuff tomorrow--I know it's going to be a long couple of days, but well worth it. I'll also be without the computer until probably tomorrow night or Wednesday morning, so I'm sure I will have lots to catch up on when I get back--and of course lots of pictures to share, of these three nutballs in their new home!!!!!!

Logan
03-31-2003, 07:59 AM
Best of luck with your move!!! It's not easy, but it is fun to have the home you want!!! :)

anna_66
03-31-2003, 08:03 AM
So glad you finally get to move into your new home! I know the pups will love it as much as you do! They'll be so happy they have a great yard to run around in:D
Good luck on the move & have fun! We'll be waiting for the pics;)

Former User
03-31-2003, 08:09 AM
Best wishes for a smooth move! :)

tatsxxx11
03-31-2003, 08:45 AM
Congratulations!!! You must be so excited!! :) Looking forward to seeing pics of you both and the nutballs in your new home!:D

jackiesdaisy1935
03-31-2003, 08:50 AM
Good Luck in your new home, I can imagine how exciting these few days will be, tiring, but exciting. lol
Jackie, Perry and Miss Daisy

Karen
03-31-2003, 09:04 AM
Such excitement! Congratulations! Don't forget to pack the biscuits!

03-31-2003, 09:05 AM
Good luck to you! I wish you a nice and sunny day, because nothing is worse than rain on a "move-day!!:cool: :cool:

AdoreMyDogs
04-01-2003, 11:36 AM
I am sorry that I didn't see this sooner. Congrats!!! Buying a house is amazingly exciting :) We recentlly bought our first house and it couldn't be more perfect for us.

Have fun and good luck with the move :)

Sudilar
04-01-2003, 10:25 PM
Congratulations. Hope the move goes smoothly!! Waiting for pics!!

HoRsELUvR
04-02-2003, 01:04 PM
Congratulations on the new house!moving can be a drag sometimes so i hope it goes well for you.

RICHARD
04-02-2003, 01:21 PM
i moved in w/my roomie and spent the first night in the apartment by myself with 30 boxes of stuff...

the next morning i woke up to go to work,

i could not find my carefully packed shampoo, razon, deodorant,
soap and towels...

oh well, i'll just jump into the shower...........AAAAGGGGHHHHH

the pilot in the hot water heater was off......

i went across the street to buy a toothbrush, a bar of soap and
shampoo, i washed my hair in the sink at work and left early to
get the water heater fired up...........

keep at least two sets of clothes and your shampoo, etc. separate from the other stuff.....lol

mugsy
04-02-2003, 01:33 PM
Now that you have closed, the real work comes!! Good luck, it's really exciting to have your first house. I will say, like the others, I look forward to pictures.

NoahsMommy
04-02-2003, 02:05 PM
How exciting!!! :)

Good luck in your move....