PDA

View Full Version : Patches had a bit of...trouble!

marysmerrycats
03-30-2003, 08:10 PM
Patches, the chubby cat, got stuck in the tent !! it was very scary! I heard this terrible noise, I really thought 2 of the cats were fighting, but instead I found Patches, with this (pic below) stuck around his middle! he was so scared:(
I picked the whole thing up and with the small hole facing toward the ceiling, I shook it til gravity did its thing(his head was facing out of the small hole facing the ceiling) and he was free! he was breathing so hard, he panicked of course. then I held him and petted him til he calmed down. it scared the wits out of me to go in the room and see him thrashing around like that:( :(
thank God this happend while I was home, I hate to think it could have happend while I was gone! anyway, I'm not keeping the thing, I'm giving it away.

marysmerrycats
03-30-2003, 08:12 PM
the other side of the tent.

Soledad
03-30-2003, 08:20 PM
How traumatic!!:(

jenluckenbach
03-30-2003, 08:23 PM
:eek: How scary!

marysmerrycats
03-30-2003, 08:24 PM
hi eveybudy, it waz reely scary thing dat happen to me! I tought I never get that ting off of me! mommee run in the room and say oh no Patches! her then grab me and I tought I in trouble, but no, her just help me. then mommee hug me and then I get treats!
and I stay close to mommee for a while afer dat!

and my brudder and sizterz lookin at me!:(

NoahsMommy
03-30-2003, 09:32 PM
Poor Patches!! Glad meowmee was there to rescue you sweetie!

kimlovescats
03-30-2003, 09:35 PM
Goodness Patches, I sure am glad meowmmy got to you quickly!!!

krazyaboutkatz
03-30-2003, 11:17 PM
How scary!:eek: Mary, I'm so glad you were home when it happened so you could rescue Patches.

marysmerrycats
03-30-2003, 11:21 PM
so am I! I don't know what I would have done if I came home to find that!:(

03-31-2003, 06:17 AM
How scary!!
But how could Patches get stuck in there??? I don't understand what really happened ...:confused: :confused: :confused:

Cataholic
03-31-2003, 07:29 AM
Mary,
Thank goodness you were home! It is so scary for kitties, they just can't figure out what is going on, and the panic grows. I, too, would have to get rid of it. It is the same with plastic bags, shopping bags with handles...kitties just get into too much trouble with these things.
Glad Patches is ok....
Johanna

marysmerrycats
03-31-2003, 10:02 AM
Lut
did you see the pic attachment? well he went in one side of the tent (2nd pic) and TRIED to get out the smaller side(pic 1)
and he got stuck, he could not get out of it!
ssorry I guess I should have posted the pics in reverse order..

03-31-2003, 10:54 AM
OMG, now I understand it:eek: :eek: ! Poor patches, he must have been so scared...!
thanks for explaining:D

Vio&Juni
04-01-2003, 06:24 AM
Mary, I would not give away the tent. I would cut the back side to look like the front side, or make the hole bigger.
It is scary, that's why my house is cat proof now :) And those evil plastic bags - as soon as one comes into the house, it is put in the big special closed bag, where all the bags are.